The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Smoke weed? Got opinions of it? Well, let's hear them. Smoking now. ;D 100% believe it should be legalized everywhere.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Re: The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

I used to blaze a lot. I quit last year and I'm pretty glad I did, it was an expensive and smelly habit with little benefit.

It should not be a criminalized substance - the fact that marijuana has been demonized for so long, while the infinitely more hazardous alcohol has enjoyed social acceptance, is absolute lunacy.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Can't smoke weed sadly. I'm afraid to use even CBD. I'm graduating grad school this summer and a lot of these jobs require drug tests.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:59 pm Can't smoke weed sadly. I'm afraid to use even CBD. I'm graduating grad school this summer and a lot of these jobs require drug tests.
Bruh just use the whizzinator. Used it earlier this year, worked like a charm.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

As an 80's kid growing up watching the drug free commercials and being an honarary D.A.R.E kid I can not endorse the use of drugs. Smoking weed is for uncool kids.

Now cocaine that's one hell of a drug.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

How weed hasn't been legalized everywhere yet is beyond me. It won't kill you like tobacco, and is known to have a variety of medicinal uses.

I smoke with my buddies from time to time and we usually have a blast watching shows or movies. I remember once we got absolutely baked and watched a nature documentary while blasting death metal in the background. I don't know if it was the bud or just really good timing, but the music synced up with what was going on in the documentary and we were laughing our asses off the whole time.

Smoking pot also makes my brain go into creative overdrive. Every time I smoke I get flooded with tons of new ideas for stories, drawings, etc.

1000/10 would recommend taking a few puffs.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Some of my pals smoke weed, and I’ve never really been interested. Not my thing really.
For Emperor and Empire!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Took my dad to see GvK and we decided to get stoned beforehand (I've been trying to slow down lately but still hit the boof from time to time). I was high enough that it became a very surreal experience; my dad used to give me so much shit for smoking and I never thought I'd see an Hollywood Godzilla vs Kong movie, and yet... there I was.
As a sidebar my dad isn't too familiar with current Hollywood trends so he was a little taken aback by the trailer for Space Jam 2 :lol:
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Recently I've found myself smoking quite a bit, I smoked in high school but at some point it went from being enjoyable to something that made me stuck in my own head. Now I'm running Straight A's for my last College semester before my first degree and I figured meh, might as well relax a bit and get stuck in a video game for a few hours. (Usually Fallout or Bioshock).

Here's a high thought, Does anyone else kinda see through the film lens while stoned and watching a movie, and just watch the actors actually act and it feels awkward?
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

_JNavs_ wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 pm
Here's a high thought, Does anyone else kinda see through the film lens while stoned and watching a movie, and just watch the actors actually act and it feels awkward?
Not so much that. But on my 4th viewing of GvK, I was flying high and I was distracted the entire rest of the movie after they showed Kong eating fish. I just couldn't figure, and still can't figure out, how a fleet of battleships were able to double down as fishing boats to deliver such a meal. And it still bothers me. Totally not smoking now. Nope.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I smoked weed once and for a brief moment back in 2017 at my friend's house. I haven't done it since because I have no reason to do it again. Not to mention that after taking my first and only blunt and went back to my house , I got a pretty dizzy an hour or two later.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Felt like Indiana Jones the other day, as I was going through my Grandpa's (messy) memorabilia room, I came across about an ounce of pot. Probably near 10 years old but kept in pristine condition. Needless to say, it works.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ngl I'd love to smoke with some of yall lol.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Breakdown wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:43 pm Ngl I'd love to smoke with some of yall lol.
Yeah, I imagine some sprawling, bizarre conversations.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Fellas, whenever you're down I'm down.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

There’s a weed topic on TK?

Gee, and here i was thinking this was a Godzilla forum or something :lol:
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Smoke smoke smoke weed, badum-weed
Smoke, smoke weed. Smo-smoke weed everyday
Smo-smo-smoke-weed
Smo-smo-smoke-weed
Smo-smo-smoke. Weed. Eve. Ry. Day

-2015 YouTube meme video i forgot the name of

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Picked up a bag of Chuckles 400mg thc Gummy worms, feeling quite... chuckle-y
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 06, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Jermobooka wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:10 pm There’s a weed topic on TK?

Gee, and here i was thinking this was a Godzilla forum or something :lol:
I hope you realise you're on the general discussion forum :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!