What Gets On Your Nerves? (Note on Page 1)

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby 3000 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 am

Everyone in my town drives like 10 below the speed limit. It's ridiculous. I'd rather be dealing with the maniacs going 20 over, to be honest.
Image
Member of TK since 2006
User avatar
3000
Resident Stoner
 
Posts: 1602
Team: Team Ultimate Street Yacht Battle
Favourite Kaiju: Nicolai Clarkson
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Wataru » Fri May 25, 2012 7:43 am

3000 wrote:Everyone in my town drives like 10 below the speed limit. It's ridiculous. I'd rather be dealing with the maniacs going 20 over, to be honest.


You'd hate my drive home from work. 5 miles on SR441 where the speed limit is 35, everyone does 50 and some idiot women on cell phones are going 29. Then on I-4 where the speed limit is 55, people go 90 and some asshole is going 35
Wataru
TK's Comic Book God & Toy Guru
Sandy Frank dubs. All others are fail.

Founder of the Heathen Hall @ American Asatru Association

Image
User avatar
Wataru
Founding Director of the American Asatru Associaton
 
Posts: 17008
Favourite Kaiju: Gojira '89
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Casselberry, FL 32707

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Kiryu2012 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:41 pm

I've recently saw that pretty much every TF2 player hates that Team Fortress 2 is F2P. I mean seriously, shouldn't F2P be a good thing?! -_-
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.


Image

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 9651
Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Bret » Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Kiryu2012 wrote:I've recently saw that pretty much every TF2 player hates that Team Fortress 2 is F2P. I mean seriously, shouldn't F2P be a good thing?! -_-


I thought you said you couldn't run TF2? Also The old players of TF2 are mad that it's F2P because it lets just anybody play.
Apparently SWTOR said that I can invite 25 people for a 7 day trial of the game. PM me if interested.
User avatar
Bret
G-Grasper
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Still searching for my true self.

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Kiryu2012 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Bret wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:I've recently saw that pretty much every TF2 player hates that Team Fortress 2 is F2P. I mean seriously, shouldn't F2P be a good thing?! -_-


I thought you said you couldn't run TF2? Also The old players of TF2 are mad that it's F2P because it lets just anybody play.

I don't, and I don't see what's the problem with F2P allowing anyone to play.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.


Image

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 9651
Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby HayesAJones » Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Finishing a TV or book series.

The feeling of accomplishment is ruined by the emptiness of knowing there's no more new material to watch/read.
ImageImageImage Image
Avid G-fan, MSTie & brony, as well as animated & monster movie buff and resident Sneasel maniac.
Check out TITAN WORLD: http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/gallery/43527328, my in-progress kaiju story!
User avatar
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member
 
Posts: 8507
Team: Team Sneasel
Favourite Kaiju: Anguirus
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere deep inside my own imagination

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Kaiju-King42 » Fri May 25, 2012 9:15 pm

HayesAJones wrote:Finishing a TV or book series.

The feeling of accomplishment is ruined by the emptiness of knowing there's no more new material to watch/read.


I know that feeling. I've had that more times than I can remember.
Legionmaster wrote:
Captain Aktion wrote:And Northern Appalachian "rednecks" are scarier than anything we have down here.

Like MonsterMaster! :P

Kaiju-King42
The Mighty Lambish

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 3494
Favourite Kaiju: Destoroyah
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby 3000 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:36 am

wataru wrote:
3000 wrote:Everyone in my town drives like 10 below the speed limit. It's ridiculous. I'd rather be dealing with the maniacs going 20 over, to be honest.


You'd hate my drive home from work. 5 miles on SR441 where the speed limit is 35, everyone does 50 and some idiot women on cell phones are going 29. Then on I-4 where the speed limit is 55, people go 90 and some asshole is going 35

It's not even isolated though. EVERYONE is slow. To the point where I have to see if my speedometer is broken or not. That makes it worse. Hahaha.
Image
Member of TK since 2006
User avatar
3000
Resident Stoner
 
Posts: 1602
Team: Team Ultimate Street Yacht Battle
Favourite Kaiju: Nicolai Clarkson
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Bret » Sat May 26, 2012 6:54 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Bret wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:I've recently saw that pretty much every TF2 player hates that Team Fortress 2 is F2P. I mean seriously, shouldn't F2P be a good thing?! -_-


I thought you said you couldn't run TF2? Also The old players of TF2 are mad that it's F2P because it lets just anybody play.

I don't, and I don't see what's the problem with F2P allowing anyone to play.


They believe that just letting anyone play lowers the total skill level of the whole game.
Apparently SWTOR said that I can invite 25 people for a 7 day trial of the game. PM me if interested.
User avatar
Bret
G-Grasper
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Still searching for my true self.

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat May 26, 2012 7:36 am

Now that just makes no sense. Lowering the skill? Seriously? Those F2P players are just people playing TF2 for the first time, so those skilled TF2 players shouldn't judge them like that.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.


Image

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 9651
Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Bret wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:I've recently saw that pretty much every TF2 player hates that Team Fortress 2 is F2P. I mean seriously, shouldn't F2P be a good thing?! -_-


I thought you said you couldn't run TF2? Also The old players of TF2 are mad that it's F2P because it lets just anybody play.

I don't, and I don't see what's the problem with F2P allowing anyone to play.

Because of crappy kids who think they're l33t snipers and spies choking up my team.

Seriously, the number of shitty snipers and spies skyrocketed as soon as TF2 became free.
Image

Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Med Student

gatorzilla wrote:People like this need to be tossed out of the fandom.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Shalashaska

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5104
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Flourish and Blotts

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Gorosaurus Rex » Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 am

Being told I'm not a fan of something for not agreeing with someone about the direction of a franchise.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.
User avatar
Gorosaurus Rex
G-Force Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: The Savage Land

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:24 am

Gorosaurus Rex wrote:Being told I'm not a fan of something for not agreeing with someone about the direction of a franchise.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. :dizzy:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.


Image

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 9651
Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Showa Gyaos » Sat May 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I hate being tasked with taking care of dogs. They're always coming to me, whining about things. I show them their food bowl; they don't eat or drink. I let them outside; they don't do their business. I try to play with them; they aren't willing to play. I skreeonking despise these animals. It's always something. Unless they speak English, I can't help them. -_-
Gawdziller wrote:Elizabeth Olsen's Army of Darkness skeleton impersonation was pretty painful to sit through.

Oh wait, that was just Elizabeth Olsen.

Showa Gyaos
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 6825
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Bret » Sat May 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Showa Gyaos wrote:I hate being tasked with taking care of dogs. They're always coming to me, whining about things. I show them their food bowl; they don't eat or drink. I let them outside; they don't do their business. I try to play with them; they aren't willing to play. I skreeonking despise these animals. It's always something. Unless they speak English, I can't help them. -_-


So, what your saying is that your useless with everything but humans who speak english? That's gotta be limiting.
Apparently SWTOR said that I can invite 25 people for a 7 day trial of the game. PM me if interested.
User avatar
Bret
G-Grasper
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Still searching for my true self.

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby PopInPicsPresents » Sat May 26, 2012 4:09 pm

HayesAJones wrote:Finishing a TV or book series.

The feeling of accomplishment is ruined by the emptiness of knowing there's no more new material to watch/read.


I was incredibly pissed when I finished "Surface". That show was awesome, and ended on a cliffhanger. What pisses me off more is that a show like "Grimm" which is absolutley terrible, is getting a second season. I really hope SyFy tries rebooting Surface, I doubt it'll ever happen though :cry:
Godzillatheultimate wrote:I LIKE to randomly CAPITALIZE words in my SENTENCES.

PopInPicsPresents
Stop Motion Guru

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5557
Team: A. Sousa Productions
Favourite Kaiju: Zetton
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am
Location: Rochester, MA

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Showa Gyaos » Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Bret wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:I hate being tasked with taking care of dogs. They're always coming to me, whining about things. I show them their food bowl; they don't eat or drink. I let them outside; they don't do their business. I try to play with them; they aren't willing to play. I skreeonking despise these animals. It's always something. Unless they speak English, I can't help them. -_-


So, what your saying is that your useless with everything but humans who speak english? That's gotta be limiting.

I don't know what they want, smart ass.
Gawdziller wrote:Elizabeth Olsen's Army of Darkness skeleton impersonation was pretty painful to sit through.

Oh wait, that was just Elizabeth Olsen.

Showa Gyaos
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 6825
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: West Virginia

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby PopInPicsPresents » Sat May 26, 2012 4:51 pm

I know it sounds crazy but dogs like to be pet and played with :P
Godzillatheultimate wrote:I LIKE to randomly CAPITALIZE words in my SENTENCES.

PopInPicsPresents
Stop Motion Guru

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5557
Team: A. Sousa Productions
Favourite Kaiju: Zetton
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am
Location: Rochester, MA

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby HayesAJones » Sat May 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Showa Gyaos wrote:I don't know what they want.

Plain attention, probably.

Dogs are needy like that. Children too.
ImageImageImage Image
Avid G-fan, MSTie & brony, as well as animated & monster movie buff and resident Sneasel maniac.
Check out TITAN WORLD: http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/gallery/43527328, my in-progress kaiju story!
User avatar
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member
 
Posts: 8507
Team: Team Sneasel
Favourite Kaiju: Anguirus
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere deep inside my own imagination

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Cimmerian Dragon » Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 pm

HayesAJones wrote:Dogs are needy like that. Children too.


So screw that noise, and get a cat.
NUMQUAM OBLIVISCEMUR MICHAELIS CRICHTONIS


LYMPHOMANIAC
User avatar
Cimmerian Dragon
E.S.P.Spy
 
Posts: 4766
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 7:28 am
Location: Utica, NY

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves?

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat May 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Nobody's noticing my Deviantart gallery.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.


Image

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 9651
Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users