Is This Forum Site Still Active?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
orga_000
Ronin
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:14 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby orga_000 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:35 am

I haven't been bothered to look around a whole lot, but, is this place still active?

Just wondering, I kinda wanted to get back into this place. Oh, and if any of you reading this remember me, hi!
Image

User avatar
GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 813
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Re: Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby GoWhaleTours » Mon May 06, 2019 3:06 am

orga_000 wrote:I haven't been bothered to look around a whole lot, but, is this place still active?

Just wondering, I kinda wanted to get back into this place. Oh, and if any of you reading this remember me, hi!

All you had to do was click the new posts button and find out
@mushroomzeroart

User avatar
MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 941
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: Celery
Contact:

Re: Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby MikeSTZillak » Mon May 06, 2019 7:36 am

orga_000 wrote:I haven't been bothered to look around a whole lot, but, is this place still active?

Just wondering, I kinda wanted to get back into this place. Oh, and if any of you reading this remember me, hi!

Oh, yes. It is very active.
Image


Resized Image


#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 15339
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby UltramanGoji » Mon May 06, 2019 8:02 am

It is not active. These are all simulated bot accounts kept going by the admins in order to generate a false atmosphere of activity. In reality, TK died back in 2014.
Image

User avatar
MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 941
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: Celery
Contact:

Re: Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby MikeSTZillak » Mon May 06, 2019 8:22 am

UltramanGoji wrote:It is not active. These are all simulated bot accounts kept going by the admins in order to generate a false atmosphere of activity. In reality, TK died back in 2014.

GET_BACK_IN_LINE_BOT_2939U235
Image


Resized Image


#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 15339
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby UltramanGoji » Mon May 06, 2019 8:37 am

MikeSTZillak wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:It is not active. These are all simulated bot accounts kept going by the admins in order to generate a false atmosphere of activity. In reality, TK died back in 2014.

GET_BACK_IN_LINE_BOT_2939U235


“I am not a number, I AM A FREE MAN!”
Image

User avatar
MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 941
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: Celery
Contact:

Re: Is This Forum Site Still Active?

Postby MikeSTZillak » Mon May 06, 2019 8:38 am

UltramanGoji wrote:
MikeSTZillak wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:It is not active. These are all simulated bot accounts kept going by the admins in order to generate a false atmosphere of activity. In reality, TK died back in 2014.

GET_BACK_IN_LINE_BOT_2939U235


“I am not a number, I AM A FREE MAN!”

BUAHHAHAHAAHAH!
Image


Resized Image


#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest