Roast my old comic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Roast my old comic

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:19 am

So years and years ago, I made an original comic. I made it right after I left high school, I needed something to do. I managed to get it print and hand out copies of it people over the years. Looking back at it, I can see that my artwork has come alooong way. The story is weird (and badly written as well) and is filled with weird characters and dumb jokes.

So I've been thinking about posting for the world to see and judge. so I figured why the hell not and see what happens.

https://www.deviantart.com/kingkevzilla/gallery/68567589/Comic

If its well received I think I'll remake it. Make it longer, flesh out the characters more, fix the writing and make it fit my humor bit more. So if you want to roast it go ahead, I'm thick skinned enough to handle it.

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Roast my old comic

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm

Really? You're okay with guys like me and goji89 BBQing this comic? If you say so.......
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Re: Roast my old comic

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:13 pm

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Really? You're okay with guys like me and goji89 BBQing this comic? If you say so.......

Please do, as want to see where I can improve if I were to do another one, or just remake this one.

Return to “General Discussion”