North Eastern TK Meetup 2019

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

North Eastern TK Meetup 2019

Postby Maritonic » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:58 am

Hey all!

This came up as a pipe dream in the Where You From (at) Thread. Zarm and I have discussed it a bit in private messages, and we both agree it would be something worth planning.

So, to get started, I think the best course of action would be to get e-mail addresses for those of you who would be (seriously...) interested in a group meet up sometime this Spring/Summer around Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut.

Once I get those e-mails, I can start a chain there and we can figure out exactly what, where, when, and how we'll do all this.

So, if you want to be included, post on here, or PM me, and we'll get the ball rolling!

Also, if you don't live in that area, that doesn't mean you're excluded! If you think it's something you'd want to drive in/fly in for, you're more than welcome.

Hope to hear from you guys.
Resized Image

Every day, humans come one step closer to self-destruction. I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: North Eastern TK Meetup 2019

Postby Zarm » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:27 am

I'm in!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Return to “General Discussion”