Bring Back The TK Mascots

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Bring Back The TK Mascots

Postby ROMG4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:31 am

Remember like four or five years ago there was this big competition endorsed by the main site, to come up with a new TK Mascot; because I think everyone was bored of the TK logo as it was?

Cowperage Farm remembers

The closest we came to it being realized was Lain's Kaiju Basan and TK Man which both were made into emotes :tkman: :basan:

The time has come. We must bring the TK mascots into reality and give TK the Heroes they deserve and with Godzilla 2 coming what better time then now to release them?

https://i.imgur.com/RTtJGwi.gif
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/236/3/d/art_request__kaiju__basan_the_space_goose_by_quinn_red-d6jih2w.jpg
Last edited by ROMG4 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
1tisoygoji wrote:Wait, MM was banned?

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Re: Bring Back The TK Mascots

Postby UltramanGoji » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:39 am

As the creator of TK Man...nah. This is unnecessary. It was a fun gag but shouldn't be anything more.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:46 am

Oh yeah! I remember this. Wasn't one of the candidates a giant goose monster or something?
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:23 am

Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:41 pm

Holy poop, it's been ages since I've seen Flounderman.

PitchBlackProgress
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby PitchBlackProgress » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:27 pm

Wasn’t that one of Lain’s :lol:

Those were the Brody days lmao
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 am

What mascot ended up winning anyways? I forget.

...Oh year, TK-chan was it?
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 pm

i mean...... why not? it's unnesecary yeah but if GFEST can get a mascot why can't we?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Return to “General Discussion”