Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
Maritonic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby Maritonic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:42 pm

How did Lain get banned?
Resized Image

Everything Will Proceed Cyclically

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

User avatar
Gigantis
Kwaidan
Posts: 5690
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby Gigantis » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:45 pm

ROMG4 wrote:That wasn't about Lain it was about Captain Akition


wait i'm getting confused, witch one got banned for the 2016 leaks and witch one got banned for that something else? and what is that something else? i know i'm sounding really skreoonking nosey right now :?
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

User avatar
ROMG4
Interpol Agent
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Monster Island

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby ROMG4 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:47 pm

Maritonic wrote:How did Lain get banned?

Tell me. Have you ever heard of the Tragedy Of Darth Lainus The Wise?
Image

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
1tisoygoji wrote:Wait, MM was banned?

User avatar
Gigantis
Kwaidan
Posts: 5690
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby Gigantis » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:51 pm

ROMG4 wrote:
Maritonic wrote:How did Lain get banned?

Tell me. Have you ever heard of the Tragedy Of Darth Lainus The Wise?


ah yes... he was so powerful and could save other's from being banned.... yet could not save himself from the very same threat...
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 15339
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby UltramanGoji » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Maritonic wrote:How did Lain get banned?


Probably from being too rude which warranted him a (fully deserved) final warning.
Image

User avatar
Maritonic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby Maritonic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 pm

UltramanGoji wrote:
Maritonic wrote:How did Lain get banned?


Probably from being too rude which warranted him a (fully deserved) final warning.


Rude? On TK? :roll:
Resized Image

Everything Will Proceed Cyclically

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

User avatar
ROMG4
Interpol Agent
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Monster Island

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby ROMG4 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Since this thread is starting to gain activity in regards to these two

I have created a poll thread to gauge interest on their return

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28350
Image

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
1tisoygoji wrote:Wait, MM was banned?

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby goji89 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:57 pm

ROMG4 wrote:That wasn't about Lain it was about Captain Akition


Yeah,....my mistake. I didnt realize it was because of leaks.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:02 pm
Location: Black Hole Planet 3
Contact:

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:52 pm

ROMG4 wrote:Since this thread is starting to gain activity in regards to these two

I have created a poll thread to gauge interest on their return

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28350

40,000 years of human evolution and we haven't even tapped the vastness of our potential.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

User avatar
Maritonic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6081
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby Maritonic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:55 pm

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:Since this thread is starting to gain activity in regards to these two

I have created a poll thread to gauge interest on their return

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28350

40,000 years of human evolution and we haven't even tapped the vastness of our potential.


You're out, MechaGoji Bro7503.
Resized Image

Everything Will Proceed Cyclically

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

User avatar
MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:02 pm
Location: Black Hole Planet 3
Contact:

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Maritonic wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:Since this thread is starting to gain activity in regards to these two

I have created a poll thread to gauge interest on their return

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28350

40,000 years of human evolution and we haven't even tapped the vastness of our potential.


You're out, MechaGoji Bro7503.

You can't do this to me. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IVE SACRIFICED???!!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

User avatar
ROMG4
Interpol Agent
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Monster Island

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby ROMG4 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 pm

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:Since this thread is starting to gain activity in regards to these two

I have created a poll thread to gauge interest on their return

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28350

40,000 years of human evolution and we haven't even tapped the vastness of our potential.

Image

Rami Brother!
Image

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
1tisoygoji wrote:Wait, MM was banned?

User avatar
ArchdukeCaligula
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 am

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby ArchdukeCaligula » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:23 am

MikeSTZillak wrote:
ArchdukeCaligula wrote:I also remember a creepypasta being posted about an original version of Godzilla 1954 that was human sized and bit people's faces off or something.

Could you post a link?

If I could find it I would.
HayesAJones wrote:
ArchdukeCaligula wrote:The Giant Behemoth(does that thing have a name)

He answers to Franklin.

JAGzilla wrote:^ What... the skreeonk… has gone wrong in your life that this level of hatred is directed at a cartoon three-year-old? :lol:

tbeasley
G-Grasper
Posts: 1127
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:28 pm
Location: South MS

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby tbeasley » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:47 am

Terasawa wrote:Whatever happened to kpa (Keith Aiken)? He used to be active practically everywhere since the '90s: here, Monster Zero, Classic Horror Film Board, even in Facebook groups. I can't remember the last time I saw him post something, even just SciFi Japan updates.

Yeah his posts were always great, informative and levelheaded.

But yeah I've been a member of TK on and off since like 2007 I think, there are a lot of names that come and go that I remember and they bring back great memories, even if they were often grumpy, argumentative or disgruntled. It's the first online community I ever joined so I have fond middle to high school memories of the place. So pretty much the entirety of the 'drought period' between Final Wars and G2014.
Last edited by tbeasley on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MaxRebo320
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2391
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: albaquarky
Contact:

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby MaxRebo320 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:44 am

tbeasley wrote:
Terasawa wrote:Whatever happened to kpa (Keith Aiken)? He used to be active practically everywhere since the '90s: here, Monster Zero, Classic Horror Film Board, even in Facebook groups. I can't remember the last time I saw him post something, even just SciFi Japan updates.

Yeah his posts were always great, informative and levelheaded.

I still see Aiken post SciFi Japan updates from time-to-time in what few Kaiju/Toku Facebook groups I'm in, almost always just sharing pictures of upcoming X-plus toys or press releases for some third-rate anime show on Blu-Ray. But yeah, his presence on here (Where he could actually be useful) is a thing of the past.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest