Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
MaxRebo320
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: Old Members You Wish Were Still Here

Postby MaxRebo320 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:43 pm

mecagodzillax (and his dupes), Brody, all of the Ben Wagner accounts and all of the bots.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Postby ROMG4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:10 am

MaxRebo320 wrote:mecagodzillax (and his dupes), Brody, all of the Ben Wagner accounts and all of the bots.

I almost totally forgot about Ben Wagner! Now that incident was hilarious

At least someone did a complete and thorough writeup of the whole situation even talking about the activity he did outside of TK, lol
https://batdansucks.wordpress.com/2013/ ... eal-story/
Hi There,

My name is Ben Wagner, and I am a staff member on Toho Kingdom. I am NOT Scott McNutt, whose accounts on the Forum include, but are not limited to, BenTheManner, BenWanker and Litra.

This all started when I gave Scott (Litra) my Ultra Q subtitles. All was well until, he started claiming they were HIS translations.

Last week, Scott (Litra) created the account "BenTheManner". Which he wanted people to think was me. Scott (Litra) went around claiming (Under my name), that he had a rare 35mm print of The Final war.

This was brought to my attention a few days back, and do to my account having password problems, I could not make a statement. If you have any questions, please let me know!

-Ben

I suppose one member I miss is Megalon-5

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
1tisoygoji wrote:Wait, MM was banned?

PitchBlackProgress
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby PitchBlackProgress » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Lain, Jomei, Snowden, HipsterThor
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Brash Alaskan/Captain Sarbird: He was such a chill guy, very easy to talk to, and he was pretty funny too.

Kubo: I know he still posting in the FF section every now and again, but he's not nearly as activie as he once was, and once his current project wraps up I can't imagine he'll be sticking around here too much.

Living Corpse: Oh, how he left us too soon. I swear, it's like he's still here, posting something about boobies or Metal Gear Solid or some other such things. :cry:
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

2004Zilla
E.S.P.Spy

Postby 2004Zilla » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:54 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Living Corpse: Oh, how he left us too soon. I swear, it's like he's still here, posting something about boobies or Metal Gear Solid or some other such things.

All you have to do is chant 'Living Corpse' three times in the mirror and he'll show up with an image of best girl.

Speaking of which, @Living Corpse, can I get a big boobied Mileena please?
They must love the smell of Bvlgari. Yeah, I'm doing a little product placement! I gotta get paid, too!

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:41 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Brash Alaskan/Captain Sarbird: He was such a chill guy, very easy to talk to, and he was pretty funny too.

Kubo: I know he still posting in the FF section every now and again, but he's not nearly as activie as he once was, and once his current project wraps up I can't imagine he'll be sticking around here too much.

Living Corpse: Oh, how he left us too soon. I swear, it's like he's still here, posting something about boobies or Metal Gear Solid or some other such things. :cry:

WHAT!!!!! Corpse left?!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Postby ROMG4 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:45 pm

Yeah you know the probation system never really went anywhere

MM was the only recipient other then Jomei I believe

Sorta disappointing considering how many other members have been banned for years and could deserve a second chance

HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:26 pm

ROMG4 wrote:
Sorta disappointing considering how many other members have been banned for years and could deserve a second chance

Careful what you wish for. I'd love for the floodgates to open here again. Just because I've gotten a lot of entertainment from it in the past. But it's not for everyone. We had some really lengthy flame wars in the past.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:32 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:WHAT!!!!! Corpse lft?!

Nah, I was just messing around. Corpsey ain't goin' nowheres.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:35 pm

I don't even remember what his handle on here was now, but the late Joe Astalfa was truly one of the finest people ever to grace this fandom.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Dust_pan: I had fun chatting with this dude.

HayesAJones: Great kaiju artist.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

Terasawa
EDF Soldier

Postby Terasawa » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Whatever happened to kpa (Keith Aiken)? He used to be active practically everywhere since the '90s: here, Monster Zero, Classic Horror Film Board, even in Facebook groups. I can't remember the last time I saw him post something, even just SciFi Japan updates.
Save All Dubs
奴はもう一度我々のために戦ってくれる。

Resized Image

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:12 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:HayesAJones: Grea kaiju artist.

Yeah, he was a cool dude. Pretty funny too.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:11 pm

They should let everyone back. It's been a few years and everyone has probably matured quite a bit. Miss my boy Underworld54 and how much he riled everyone up.

And Snowden!!
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Postby ROMG4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Godzilla21 wrote:They should let everyone back. It's been a few years and everyone has probably matured quite a bit. Miss my boy Underworld54 and how much he riled everyone up.

And Snowden!!

Underworld was super cool, no one understood him

Seriously bring everyone back

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:40 pm

ROMG4 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:They should let everyone back. It's been a few years and everyone has probably matured quite a bit. Miss my boy Underworld54 and how much he riled everyone up.

And Snowden!!

Underworld was super cool, no one understood him

Seriously bring everyone back

Agree. A mass unbanning would be great. Inject some life into this place
SpaceG92 wrote:

ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Postby ROMG4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Anyone remember The Haunted Gigan Suit?

ArchdukeCaligula
Yin-Yang Master

Postby ArchdukeCaligula » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:00 pm

ROMG4 wrote:Anyone remember The Haunted Gigan Suit?

I do. I also remember a creepypasta being posted about an original version of Godzilla 1954 that was human sized and bit people's faces off or something.
HayesAJones wrote:
ArchdukeCaligula wrote:The Giant Behemoth(does that thing have a name)

He answers to Franklin.

JAGzilla wrote:^ What... the skreeonk… has gone wrong in your life that this level of hatred is directed at a cartoon three-year-old? :lol:

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Godzilla21 wrote: Agree. A mass unbanning would be great. Inject some life into this place

Captain Aktion and Legion1975.....more than anyone. Loved their banter in the toys section.
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:19 pm

goji89 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote: Agree. A mass unbanning would be great. Inject some life into this place

Captain Aktion and Legion1975.....more than anyone. Loved their banter in the toys section.

Yup. Epic back and forths. What happened to Aktion
SpaceG92 wrote:

Return to “General Discussion”