User Name Thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: User Name Thread

Postby Zarm » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:20 pm

Bane wrote:Batman villain.

Which one? The Scarecrow?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Zarm wrote:

No, I'll bet it's Bookworm.

Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Bane
Ronin

Postby Bane » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:30 pm

eabaker wrote:
Zarm wrote:

No, I'll bet it's Bookworm.

The Riddler, correct.
Member of the League of Shadows.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Sorry, I would continue the joke, but the combination of the Bookworm and the Riddler in a single thread just made my head explode with the awesomeness.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Zarm wrote:Sorry, I would continue the joke, but the combination of the Bookworm and the Riddler in a single thread just made my head explode with the awesomeness.

What joke?

Ohhhhh I get it. I got ya. You gave away the game, my friend. ;) Clearly Bane’s name is a reference to the Joker!

Dv-218
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dv-218 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 am

Lmao are you all high or something?

It's obviously a reference to Zebra Man :lol:
Last edited by Dv-218 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Postby Billzilla1974 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Godzilla Vs MechaGodzilla "1974" is tied with Monster Zero as my favorite movie in the Godzilla franchise (and in general), and I got the nickname "Bill-zilla" from being the only G fan in my high school.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Beast Blood
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Beast Blood » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm

"Beast Blood" is the name of my monsterverse/story thing. It's the crib that holds all my babies the big burly bear monsters. These creatures and I share so many values that I might as well be a Beast myself. They're quite the reflections of who I am as a person, though that much wasn't intentional. So "Beast Blood" refers to both the creation and the creator, on top of sounding cool. I more commonly use "BeastBlood1885" (which comes from my Blizzard account name and the number it gave me) or "Beastmaster Obbs", referring to my love of animals and the fact that I enjoy their companionship, kicking arse at their side in video games, and "Obbs" comes from another username I had that went something like "OlBeastBlood" = OBB = Obbs. It's what I get called 99% of the time.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Mine is a lovely story of serendipity: I got "Titanoterror98" when Matt Frank put up a post on his tumblr where fans could find out what their kaiju name was, as part of a promotion for his Redman comic. I got "Titanoterror the Murauding Force" since my initials are L and G and I was born in July. I thought it worked pretty well because "Terror of Mechagodzilla" is one of my favourite Godzilla movies and Titanosaurus is one my favourite kaiju ever, so I went along with and slapped the year I was born on and--PRESTO!--Titanoterror98 was born!
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Grievous » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:30 am

Well...its a cartoon drawing of the character I took my name from.

I have actually being using Grievous as my online handle fr years...
so I thought I better keep the tradition doing.
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Postby MinorBone Good » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Well, originally I was obsessed with a character from a book when I was young, and wanted to use that for a username. The name was taken, but then it popped up with the Minor part of my name. Much later, deciding I should change my name a bit, I later added the Bone due to my facination with skeletons. The Good part from, well, part of my real name. Thus, MinorBone Good was born. My only fear is that MajorBone Good will rise sometime soon and make me obsolete.
Current Quatheral Population: 500!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 210!
Showcased Above: #174 Laricksu

The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Bandit Keith
Dupe Account... An American Dupe Account
Dupe Account... An American Dupe Account

Postby Bandit Keith » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:49 pm

I'm a bandit - in that I steal the show - and my name is Keith, so username checks out... in America.
Follows the rules... In America

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Postby MikeSTZillak » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:50 pm

A combination of my name, and my two favorite series.

Resized Image

#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』

Postby 『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:28 am

I chose this username because I plan to tame some broncos...the hard way if necessary. Now, I'm not pointing fingers but I know some of you are dirtier than Dirty Dan himself. So I aims to send a bunch of y'all to The Pokey if you get out of line.

LSD Jellyfish
Keizer

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:08 am

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 wrote:I chose this username because I plan to tame some broncos...the hard way if necessary. Now, I'm not pointing fingers but I know some of you are dirtier than Dirty Dan himself. So I aims to send a bunch of y'all to The Pokey if you get out of line.

Absolute gold.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

G2000
E.S.P.Spy

Postby G2000 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 wrote:I chose this username because I plan to tame some broncos...the hard way if necessary. Now, I'm not pointing fingers but I know some of you are dirtier than Dirty Dan himself. So I aims to send a bunch of y'all to The Pokey if you get out of line.

The caveman, he's the sheriff
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Mac Daddy MM
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mac Daddy MM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Well hello there, I'm MM.
Did you miss me?

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』

Postby 『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:45 pm

MM Raids Again wrote:

And I'm the goddamn Queen of France. Yer name is now Big Black Peanut and yer gunna like it! If you don't, well, off to The Pokey you go...

Mac Daddy MM
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mac Daddy MM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:

And I'm the goddamn Queen of France. Yer name is now Big Black Peanut and yer gunna like it! If you don't, well, off to The Pokey you go...

Go eat my peanut butter.
Did you miss me?

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』

Postby 『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:47 pm

MM Raids Again wrote:
『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:

Go eat my peanut butter.

No way, Bad Hombre.

Return to “General Discussion”