Godzilla Youtubers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Godzilla Youtubers

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

As long as he doesn't make cringey review videos, I'm fine
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Uh oh! Lain called out Kaiju no Kami! He is still a member here isn't he? I don't mind Rob but his obsession with acting like all G14 haters are elitist Toho purists does get on my nerves quite often. I actually really like Monstrositis for the most part. They're reviews are pretty standard but they have some really good discussions. I just watched a really good video they did discussing Shin Godzilla.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Oh fuck, I just now remembered that guy with the Titano plushie
That guy, that guy is a good example of what I'm talking about :lol:

Also, Monster Island Buddies is awful too, like you can't even make it past 3 seconds bad

Deadzilla's a horse thats been beaten into dust, thankfully he's no longer relevant anymore, so hooray for that!

Added in 36 minutes 23 seconds:
Just remembered another one, Triassic Iceman, Jesus Christ, the voice he does is so "what the hell"

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

I watch MONSTROSITIES, Super Unimportant Reviews, GORIZARD, and Brandon Tenold. They're all really good Youtubers, and are always guaranteed to make me laugh. Except for GORIZARD, because he just uploads music and other tracks.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

acanais63
Young Farmer

Post by acanais63 »

BARAGONZILLA wrote:I'm not set on becoming a YouTuber or anything, but have some ideas for some videos I would like to upload, stop motions and such.
I like some of them though.
You got some of your more classic Godzilla Youtubers like Deadzilla, Goji73, mutuelles Entreprise, Ultramancronos, you know the old toy review and toy film channel.
And then you got your newer ones like Captain McKay and Asousa Productions.
Those are really the only ones I watch. Really the only ones I would say I'm a super big fan of. It feels weird cause I know some of them are on here. :D
What I like most is the modern day monster. The movie that was released recently.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I hope nobody clicks that link above.

Anyway, going through the list of who I'm still subbed to (spoiler'd to save space), I've got:
Spoiler:
- DLEgodzilla: Dead channel, but had some kickass animations.
- CHO Japan: Occasionally puts out a kaiju-related video, but nothing recently. Thinking of unsubbing.
- Chris Elchesyn: His homemade puppets and suits are awesome.
- cosmavoid: Great, professionally edited videos.
- DaikaijuLegends: Cool stop-mo videos.
- Deadzilla: Really only out of nostalgia or just friendly support. Don't watch too often anymore.
- Dickard T.: Hilarious animations.
- eatdonuts: Another dead channel, but they've got a lot of Kaiju Big Battel videos uploaded.
- GodzillaForHire: Dead channel again, purely subbed for nostalgia. Short old comedy series involving a bootleg Godzilla figure doing odd jobs. Back when internet comedy was simpler.
- Goji73: I like his reviews, simple and cute stop motion videos.
- Gojifan1993: Left YT, produced cool discussion videos and LPs.
- GORIZARD >Insert # Here</GORIZARD Music: Great channel devoted to rare kaiju videos and whole soundtracks.
- Kaijucast: Cool podcast, great Hail to the King documentary.
- KaijuKidd: Awesome vintage G-FEST content. Dead channel, currently.
- KaijuNoir: Another good movie reviewer, with frequent and interesting roundtable discussions.
- Legendary Roars: Novelty sub. Cool content.
- MonsterIslandBuddies: I find them funny, fuck you. Lowbrow humor, but clearly made by a fan.
- Sean Sumagaysay: Once an awesome stop-motion/claymation animator, now the best Godzilla cosplayer around.
- SpaceHunterM: Funny YTP-styled videos along with extremely rare video clips and music.
- Steven's Toy Reviews: Probably the best source for modern kaiju toy reviews.
- SuperGodzillaGaming/SuperGodzillaMusic: The best kaiju video game channel out there. No commentary, just gameplay.
- tfisher88: Used to post toy reviews and unboxings, doesn't upload much anymore. Active on Tumblr every so often.
- TheH-Man: Another channel for rare TV commercials and international edits/prints of Toho films.
- UltramanUltimo: Great SFM animations.
- Vrahno: Working on a hilarious Godzilla animation. Great WIP videos.
- Wikizilla: Definitely a good channel for informative kaiju content. They're slowly reshaping their website's much maligned history.
- zillastyledotcom: Yet another dead channel, but has cool Godzilla commercials and parodies.
I've also got my own channel, CinemaGoji, that I used to advertise in my signature. I haven't made a video in a while, but I'm slowly starting to get back into producing them. I'll probably upload a G-FEST video after that and then start on a movie review marathon for non-Godzilla Toho films like Half Human, Mothra, Matango, or Mikadroid.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

UltramanGoji wrote:I hope nobody clicks that link above.

Anyway, going through the list of who I'm still subbed to (spoiler'd to save space), I've got:
Spoiler:
- DLEgodzilla: Dead channel, but had some kickass animations.
- CHO Japan: Occasionally puts out a kaiju-related video, but nothing recently. Thinking of unsubbing.
- Chris Elchesyn: His homemade puppets and suits are awesome.
- cosmavoid: Great, professionally edited videos.
- DaikaijuLegends: Cool stop-mo videos.
- Deadzilla: Really only out of nostalgia or just friendly support. Don't watch too often anymore.
- Dickard T.: Hilarious animations.
- eatdonuts: Another dead channel, but they've got a lot of Kaiju Big Battel videos uploaded.
- GodzillaForHire: Dead channel again, purely subbed for nostalgia. Short old comedy series involving a bootleg Godzilla figure doing odd jobs. Back when internet comedy was simpler.
- Goji73: I like his reviews, simple and cute stop motion videos.
- Gojifan1993: Left YT, produced cool discussion videos and LPs.
- GORIZARD >Insert # Here</GORIZARD Music: Great channel devoted to rare kaiju videos and whole soundtracks.
- Kaijucast: Cool podcast, great Hail to the King documentary.
- KaijuKidd: Awesome vintage G-FEST content. Dead channel, currently.
- KaijuNoir: Another good movie reviewer, with frequent and interesting roundtable discussions.
- Legendary Roars: Novelty sub. Cool content.
- MonsterIslandBuddies: I find them funny, skreeonk you. Lowbrow humor, but clearly made by a fan.
- Sean Sumagaysay: Once an awesome stop-motion/claymation animator, now the best Godzilla cosplayer around.
- SpaceHunterM: Funny YTP-styled videos along with extremely rare video clips and music.
- Steven's Toy Reviews: Probably the best source for modern kaiju toy reviews.
- SuperGodzillaGaming/SuperGodzillaMusic: The best kaiju video game channel out there. No commentary, just gameplay.
- tfisher88: Used to post toy reviews and unboxings, doesn't upload much anymore. Active on Tumblr every so often.
- TheH-Man: Another channel for rare TV commercials and international edits/prints of Toho films.
- UltramanUltimo: Great SFM animations.
- Vrahno: Working on a hilarious Godzilla animation. Great WIP videos.
- Wikizilla: Definitely a good channel for informative kaiju content. They're slowly reshaping their website's much maligned history.
- zillastyledotcom: Yet another dead channel, but has cool Godzilla commercials and parodies.
I've also got my own channel, CinemaGoji, that I used to advertise in my signature. I haven't made a video in a while, but I'm slowly starting to get back into producing them. I'll probably upload a G-FEST video after that and then start on a movie review marathon for non-Godzilla Toho films like Half Human, Mothra, Matango, or Mikadroid.
I would love to watch more of your spotlight videos, they show great promise.

Vrahno's animations are hilarious and really well done. I love it when MIB makes some jabs at the fanbase.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: I would love to watch more of your spotlight videos, they show great promise.
Thank you very much! The Spotlight Videos are fun to make, but difficult to gain information for. I think the next one will be on either Tomoyuki Tanaka or Haruo Nakajima.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

UltramanGoji wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: I would love to watch more of your spotlight videos, they show great promise.
Thank you very much! The Spotlight Videos are fun to make, but difficult to gain information for. I think the next one will be on either Tomoyuki Tanaka or Haruo Nakajima.
Your welcome!! I think you should do Tanaka first so you can cover the original dream team in a row.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Triassic Iceman, or whatever he's called. I can't get through a video due to his voice :lol:

GoodOlGoji
Samurai

Post by GoodOlGoji »

Cosmavoid, Cinemassacre, Brandon Tenold, Otakusatsu.

Can't stand any others.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Whatever happened to Ultramancronos? Did he just give up?

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

I honestly don't watch a lot of Godzilla related youtubers, mostly those centered around figures like Ultramancronos, Goji73, Steven's toy reviews and a few others.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Godzillian wrote:Whatever happened to Ultramancronos? Did he just give up?
Think he went on to do gaming videos and eventually just stopped making videos period.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Godzillian wrote:Whatever happened to Ultramancronos? Did he just give up?
Think he went on to do gaming videos and eventually just stopped making videos period.
I don't blame him.

Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Mastergodzilla »

I do some vids, like theory's, speculation, fan made trailers? Stop motions, my own tv show, stories about becoming a Godzilla fan, who would win, what if, Gameplays, and more!! I'd appreciate if you all check my channel it maybe even sub!! Link below in my signature!
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Mastergodzilla wrote:I do some vids, like theory's, speculation, fan made trailers? Stop motions, my own tv show, stories about becoming a Godzilla fan, who would win, what if, Gameplays, and more!! I'd appreciate if you all check my channel it maybe even sub!! Link below in my signature!
You have gotten a sub! :huge:

WeegeeZilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by WeegeeZilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote: Just remembered another one, Triassic Iceman, Jesus Christ, the voice he does is so "what the hell"
He's trying to rip off Titanollante's naturally-deep voice from Wikizilla's Kaiju Profiles. Doesn't help that his videos are clickbaity as hell and that he's been trying to rip off Wikizilla's content simply because it's become semi-popular. He's a leech.
Some might say that life is a great challenge, and something insurmountably difficult. I say to that, "Bring it on."

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

WeegeeZilla wrote:
He's trying to rip off Titanollante's naturally-deep voice from Wikizilla's Kaiju Profiles. Doesn't help that his videos are clickbaity as hell and that he's been trying to rip off Wikizilla's content simply because it's become semi-popular. He's a leech.
Titanollante's voice doesn't sound deep to me.

Honestly, other than Mr. Fresh Vinyl, I can't handle any Godzilla youtubers. I've given a number of them a try, but most are just so awkward or otherwise uninteresting. Just my opinion, of course, but it's a shame.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

My god.... Triassic Iceman....jesus christ. His voice is absolutely stupid, he does clickbait on his titles and thumbnails.....yeah, agreed...he is a leech. Gojira5400 is also a horrible Youtube channel, just look at this newest attempt to clickbait,
Long Live The King