What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Gigantis »

Living Corpse wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Hanging at my cousins graduation party right now. In a couple minutes she's suppose to walk down the driveway in a purple gown of some sort. This honestly feels kinda odd since i don't recognize most people here but hey, it's for her. :)
The cake is a lie.
But is it really a lie since all we have are cupcakes?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Hanging at my cousins graduation party right now. In a couple minutes she's suppose to walk down the driveway in a purple gown of some sort. This honestly feels kinda odd since i don't recognize most people here but hey, it's for her. :)
The cake is a lie.
But is it really a lie since all we have are cupcakes?
Fool! Cheesecake, Key Lime Pie and Edwards Pie are better than any cake or cupcakes!

IMO. You do you.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Currently watching the John Wick Trilogy.... They put me in such a good mood every time no matter how many times I have seen them.

There not like most films today that have family drama, needless sex scenes, annoying comedic characters, fart jokes/stoner jokes or anything that annoys me.

The plot is simple enough, I enjoy all the characters, your rooting for John Wick all the way. It takes me away from all my personal problems and everything that brings me down. Very few films or franchises do that so I am glad to have these films, an I really am extremely excited for John Wick 4.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Holy poop guys! I just got promoted to manager at my local McDonald's! They usually don't promote 16-year-olds but I got the job!

Added in 37 seconds:
Now the Karens have to talk to me!
For Emperor and Empire!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Delete.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge is finally available online!

https://aaron-demeter.itch.io/lee-carva ... -challenge
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Discovered the most annoying, anti-gaming troll troll move ever just now, on MK11. Facing off against someone who wants to let the timer die down on menu, repeatedly selecting and deselecting their fighter, and just doing non-stop tea bagging in game. Thus...

The Steps:
1. Plug mic into controller.
2. Mute the TV.
3. Set mic next to computer speakers.
4. Find Dumb and Dumber's Most Annoying Sound in the World on loop for 10 hours.
5. Make sure mic is positioned where it can easily pick up the sound.
6. Start match.

That is ALL they will hear. Just made the dude quit in 10 seconds.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

After selling our house right before the pandemic broke out, we’ve been effectively homeless for the last 3 or 4 months (not *really* homeless, we’ve stayed with family and I have a short term apartment for work).

But we just bought a house! We still have to do the inspection and stuff, but we’re under contract. And it’s been a LONG road. Once real estate opened back up, its been crazy. This is the FIFTH house we made an offer on.

But I’m really glad it worked out this way. The house is pretty great and it has an incredible yard. But the most awesome thing is it backs up to a state park and we will have direct access to a lake and hiking/mtn biking trails from our back yard! I’m really excited to have the chance to raise my kids in such an awesome place full of nature.

I’m also very excited about the basement with its home theater and collection display potential...

Last edited by canofhumdingers on Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

My local theatre is setting up the towns first drive in theatre. They’re showing Jurassic Park on July 11th so I’m pretty excited to go to the drive in for the first time in almost a decade and it’s my favorite movie!
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

^thats awesome. I haven’t been to a drive-in since I was a kid. And that was in the 80’s... I’m kinda jealous. Jurassic Park at the drive in sounds like great fun!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

A small thing and technically from yesterday, but the new updates to the Fortnite map are really cool. The last season was boring, but they've made up for it now.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

gottatalktothefake wrote:My local theatre is setting up the towns first drive in theatre. They’re showing Jurassic Park on July 11th so I’m pretty excited to go to the drive in for the first time in almost a decade and it’s my favorite movie!
That's so cool! The last movie I saw in a drive-in was The Lost World.

Makes you wonder if drive-ins might make a come back.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

It was a while but that's because I had taken a break from this site but drive-in theaters are returning to where I live at the end of this month! :D

Also returning after taking a break from here, I'm gonna attempt to try and start all over in being a better person.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

My girlfriend randomly watched Godzilla 2014. Apparently it was on tv. I didn’t even know it was on, but it was kinda funny. She felt bad for the Mutos.

I’ve only seen Shin and SoG with her.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:My girlfriend randomly watched Godzilla 2014. Apparently it was on tv. I didn’t even know it was on, but it was kinda funny. She felt bad for the Mutos.

I’ve only seen Shin and SoG with her.
Yeah, apparently they brightened the nighttime footage so you could actually see what was happening. People were going nuts about it on Twitter :lol: https://twitter.com/Pg19n66t13yL/status ... 9084796928
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

It's weird, I have the orange covered re-release of G14 (the one that goes with KSI, Rampage, and PacRim) and i feel like it's bright enough to see. I expected it to be impossibly dark due to the transfer mess up.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

Finally got my Purple Golden Aster avy to work on here.

Also, I got a copy of King Kong vs. Godzilla, so that was pretty cool.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Found out some people were predicting the world was going to end yesterday, claiming that "ThE MayAN's WeR'E wRONg"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/12 ... on-june-21

Lord, these people need to give up and stop making fools of themselves. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

tyrantgoji wrote:Lord, these people need to give up and stop making fools of themselves. :lol:
Why? They're fanbase never learns and keeps giving them money and 15 minutes of fame.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Taught a lesson to my students on Coney Island today. It went really well, and it was fun showing my students that NYc isn't just "the Statue of Liberty" and skyscrapers. I used to go to Coney Island every weekend during the summer and it made me feel really nostalgic.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.