What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Shadow
Futurian

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Shadow »

goji89 wrote: All right......which one of you S.O.B's wants to take Shadows happiness away?

You'll have to fight me for it.......
You're such a flirt. :oops:
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

there's a really good lighting storm outside right now and i love it, makes me feel like Ghidorah's outside :D

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

These two weeks are gonna be great.

-Starting my Godzilla marathon (Godzilla 1998, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla 1954, Kong: Skull Island and Godzilla 2014).
-Brightburn
-Announcement of the Kombat Pack during the 24th-26th.
-Godzilla: King of the Monsters

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

A few things have been going on lately that have really got me feeling good and I just want to share them.

1. I received a promotion at my job. It's a leadership position and I'm really enjoying it so far.

2. I've reconnected with some friends I haven't seen in a while.

3. I'm actually writing a short story for the first time in a very, VERY long while. I'm 27 now. The last time I wrote any kind of fiction was when I was a freshman in high school. It feels good to be able to get a story out of my brain after so long. I don't know that I'll ever share it with anyone. Nevertheless, I'm happy.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^Yeah, being in the right mental state to make words flow is always a good feeling. Glad you're back there after that long a break!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Coming back to TK after being banned for a week because I posted celery in the funny pictures thread (no I'm not making this up).
Last edited by MikeSTZillak on Sun May 19, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

MikeSTZillak wrote:Coming back to TK after being banned for a week because I posted celery in the funny pictures thread (no I'm not making this up).
Are you sure they weren't leeks?
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

-walks in after huge rant in the Nerves thread-

... so in happier Obb news, I found out the World vs World in Guild Wars 2 is precisely what I wanted from WoW's 40 vs 40 battleground PVP. It's fun and the rewards are, for a lack of a better, less redundant term, very rewarding. You get to choose what kind of rewards you want and top of it, also get to buy all sorts of rewards from the vendors. It's really cool.

I accidentally chose the wrong reward track and didn't progress in the one I actually wanted until I realized my goof, but still.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

2 days ago, I saved a female American Redstart. The females are olive green/brown with some yellow on the wings. It was trapped in the lobby so a gently scooped it with my hands and it hopped on one of my fingers. I then walked to a group of pine trees where it flew to one and begun to rest there.

Here's what the females look like.

FYI: The males don't have red, but have orange. They look like orioles, but with much less orange and are quite smaller.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ Hey, a fellow birb enthusiast! That makes this post on topic. I've been the only one here (?) for so long... :cry:

Anyway, cool find. I've never seen one of those, though they do apparently live in my area for at least part of the year. Glad you were able to save it.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Scored tickets to see Alice Cooper & Halestorm in August.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

The clinic I practice at is FINALLY working to ban anti-vaxxers to protect our current patients.

Science and common sense win again.
Last edited by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 on Wed May 22, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

The fact Brightburn, an film targeted towards a niche audience has a much higher rating on RT then Aladdin.

LMAO!
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu May 23, 2019 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The fact Brightburn, an film targeted towards a niche audience has a much higher rating on RT then Aladdin.

LMAO!

* looks at Rotten Tomatoes

Aladdin: 60%

Brightburn: 61%*

oh wow.

RIP Evan.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Got my copy of Godzilla Aftershock.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:* looks at Rotten Tomatoes

Aladdin: 60%

Brightburn: 61%*

oh wow.
Noooo the rating dropped for Brightburn!

Added in 10 hours 4 minutes 53 seconds:
I had suppose to work next Thursday but my manager was kind enough knowing how much I love Godzilla that we decided to rearrange things. In turn of getting to see the film that day I'll be working a double shift next Friday.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Just got hired in at a new job making as much as my last with better benefits and bonuses, plus after 90 days I get another dollar raise, a $500 sign on bonus, and following another 90 days, another raise and another $500 sign on bonus.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Just got hired in at a new job making as much as my last with better benefits and bonuses, plus after 90 days I get another dollar raise, a $500 sign on bonus, and following another 90 days, another raise and another $500 sign on bonus.
Damn..... :shock:

Where you working at?

The White House?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:Just got hired in at a new job making as much as my last with better benefits and bonuses, plus after 90 days I get another dollar raise, a $500 sign on bonus, and following another 90 days, another raise and another $500 sign on bonus.

Where you working at?

The White House?
Lol, nah. God knows, I could do that better than the dumbass in charge now.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:
goji89 wrote:

Where you working at?

The White House?
Lol, nah. God knows, I could do that better than the dumbass in charge now.
And just like that................You earned my vote for you as President.

MM for Prez!!!