What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

The teaser for Skyblivion

Doesn't matter if I have to wait until 2030, playing Morrowing and Oblivion in HD textures and stuff is definitely something I don't plan to miss
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

https://youtu.be/VLvVHjG0dro

This is the pinnacle of human achievement
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Currently watching secret of the telegram and a part of the film takes place in the city I live in Kofu-shi. :D
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

I got a new external CD ROM/DVD player for my old Vista laptop. The one it had died last year, and I just played Command & Conquer Generals and Zero Hour on it. I'm happy.

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Spider-Man films are out of Disney's hands now :)
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I found out for the masters program I’m applying to I need to be able to read in a foreign language. I got scared for a moment and realized it’s japanese, which I can speak. Reading in Japanese is another story though. I have until basically March to be able to read though, so I’m gonna knuckle down and really study kanji and grammar.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:Spider-Man films are out of Disney's hands now :)
MCU BTFO, how will they write themselves out of this one
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

G2000 wrote:
MCU BTFO, how will they write themselves out of this one
Kinda shocking to be honest that something like this would happen. I’m glad we got two decent Spider-Man films, and him in a few of the other marvel films, so id be OKAY with him not getting more movies. Just sucks he can’t really appear again

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Forgot to post this............

FINAL FANTASY 8 REMASTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept 3rd

The greatest Final Fantasy game EVER!!!!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Some people are still in denial. Can you imagine being upset a good IP isn't usable in stale shit like MCU?
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I found out for the masters program I’m applying to I need to be able to read in a foreign language. I got scared for a moment and realized it’s japanese, which I can speak. Reading in Japanese is another story though. I have until basically March to be able to read though, so I’m gonna knuckle down and really study kanji and grammar.
Good luck with the kanji, man.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

eabaker wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:I found out for the masters program I’m applying to I need to be able to read in a foreign language. I got scared for a moment and realized it’s japanese, which I can speak. Reading in Japanese is another story though. I have until basically March to be able to read though, so I’m gonna knuckle down and really study kanji and grammar.
Good luck with the kanji, man.
Yeah I've cranked up my daily Japanese studying from 1 hour a day to 3.5. It's also good mental prep for next year when I'll be devoting that much time daily to a Masters degree.

Also, I got invited to a fancy dinner event tomorrow, including the head of the head of the University my highschool is partnered with. Nice way to cap off the summer before the semester begins again.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

*singing* There's a 120 days till Christmas. The hoolidays will soon be here! Better get myself a headstart. Time to start the new wishlist chart. Why,this year be the best that it's ever beeeeen!

Seriously though,can't wait! :mrgreen:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

“Let’s get through Halloween first. Let’s get through Thanksgiving for Christ’s sake!”

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltramanGoji wrote:“Let’s get through Halloween first. Let’s get through Thanksgiving for Christ’s sake!”
I swear everyone forgets about Thanksgiving :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltramanGoji wrote:“Let’s get through Halloween first. Let’s get through Thanksgiving for Christ’s sake!”
Yeah let's get through the best one and the one used as an excuse to pig out first!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Classes resumed, during the summer they installed these really hi-tech projectors that are easily accessible with my iphone. So I can show the students a lot of what I did during the summer. I'm gonna show some Mt. Fuji pics, but in addition some posters of some Toho Horror movies I watched like Evil of Dracula and Human Vapor. I can get away with it, because I wanted to teach modifiers anyways and talk about movies at some point.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Classes resumed, during the summer they installed these really hi-tech projectors that are easily accessible with my iphone. So I can show the students a lot of what I did during the summer. I'm gonna show some Mt. Fuji pics, but in addition some posters of some Toho Horror movies I watched like Evil of Dracula and Human Vapor. I can get away with it, because I wanted to teach modifiers anyways and talk about movies at some point.
Indoctrinate the youth with kino
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Mother sent me a new IPhone X, as a sort of gift for living in Japan now. I needed a new phone cause I had a busted up iPhone 6, that I’ve had for far too long so the uograde actually means a lot. I need to get a nice case from the Godzilla store.