What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by goji89 »

Billzilla1974 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Imagine a "It's OK to be Muslim"......The right would flip their Hedorah which in return would give me a hard on...... :lol: .
Not really, the right has a lot less people who scream helplessly in the streets wearing genitalia shaped hats.
You're right, can't explain that...... But, the right just scream bloody murder at kneelers during the anthem at home or the stadiums while wearing cheese hats and their sports team colors all over their face..... :lol: .
Last edited by goji89 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

^I like the subtle change you worked into the embedded quote there. :D
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

goji89 wrote:But, the right just scream bloody murder at kneelers during the anthem at home or the stadiums while wearing cheese hats and their sports team colors all over their face
Or walk around waving Swastika flags, screaming "Jews will not replace us", and running over people they disagree with because of a statue.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Okay, guys. Hows about we all quit throwing around straw men, now? Left and Right don't get along, get offended by different things, have crazy fringes and each insist that their OWN side isn't crazy, but that other side's fringe totally represents the mainstream because LOL Aren't They All So Stupid?
We get it. I come to this thread for good news, not baseless blanket political insults.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Well, I'm outta here. Give me a holler when the discussion shifts off of politics.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Zarm wrote:Okay, guys. Hows about we all quit throwing around straw men, now? Left and Right don't get along, get offended by different things, have crazy fringes and each insist that their OWN side isn't crazy, but that other side's fringe totally represents the mainstream because LOL Aren't They All So Stupid?
We get it. I come to this thread for good news, not baseless blanket political insults.
Bit of advice.....Dont want to be part of the discussion, don't throw your two cents in. By you telling us to drop it you become noticed. Subtlety sometimes makes a difference. Either way, things weren't getting heated or anything like that so chill, no need to come down on us like the hammer of Thor :lol: ........Although I do agree with you.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
goji89 wrote:But, the right just scream bloody murder at kneelers during the anthem at home or the stadiums while wearing cheese hats and their sports team colors all over their face
Or walk around waving Swastika flags, screaming "Jews will not replace us", and running over people they disagree with because of a statue.
Meanwhile the left screeches at and assaults straight white men with bike locks, telling them to "check their privilege" while ripping down old statues simply because they see them as "offensive". :roll:
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Billzilla1974 wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
Meanwhile the left screeches at and assaults straight white men with bike locks, telling them to "check their privilege" while ripping down old statues simply because they see them as "offensive". :roll:
I think Zarm is right..........We should really consider dropping this before we get out of hand. Let's all agree to disagree.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Fine, to change the subject, I found out that Robotech might actually get a live action movie soon.
Even though it's being made by Sony, a company I have little faith in, its probably the first major news I've heard about Robotech in a long time, so that made my day today.
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

HOLY SHIIIIYTYTTTT!!!!!!

Your boy Goji89 finally........ :cry: , finally got to play the famicon Godzilla Daikusen or something like that....sorry too excited. I've been dying to play it since it was first announced in the Nintendo power magazine.....was set to be released in April '95......Yup 22 yrs waiting. I know, I know, emulators and stuff but I be poor and stooopid for those kind of things. Hehehe anyway.....yeah....Now my neighbor is gonna Jack my mini super to give me those games but I mean I lose the ones I have on there but.......I am a Godzilla fan first and foremost, the he'll with my nostalgia. I've been waiting 22 fucking years for these games damn it.......

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

goji89 wrote:HOLY SHIIIIYTYTTTT!!!!!!

Your boy Goji89 finally........ :cry: , finally got to play the famicon Godzilla Daikusen or something like that....sorry too excited. I've been dying to play it since it was first announced in the Nintendo power magazine.....was set to be released in April '95......Yup 22 yrs waiting. I know, I know, emulators and stuff but I be poor and stooopid for those kind of things. Hehehe anyway.....yeah....Now my neighbor is gonna Jack my mini super to give me those games but I mean I lose the ones I have on there but.......I am a Godzilla fan first and foremost, the he'll with my nostalgia. I've been waiting 22 fucking years for these games damn it.......
Grats! Honestly playing it on an actual console makes the difference. Be prepared to be spanked by Super Mechagodzilla and prepare for the unresponsive button inputs :P

Futurian

Post by 3000 »

Get to go home and play the Horizon Zero Dawn dlc
Member of TK Since 2006

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Hey its a slow day but Twitter finally doubled the length of their tweet limitations. It's now 280 characters instead of 140. Hey like I said it's a slow day.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

My tickets for John Carpenter's Anthology tour next week, AND ZZ Ward's show in February came in yesterday. I'm 12 Days sober. Things are starting to clear up a bit.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

So glad to hear that! Keep it up- you're doing great!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:I'm 12 Days sober. Things are starting to clear up a bit.
Keep at it buddy!
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Thanks for the support, all. <3
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

YAY!!! Congratulations.....time to celebrate. Drinks are on me.......

And by drinks I mean you a full glass of water and me a big ass liter of cold refreshing Coca Cola. Cheers bro, keep up the good fight we ALL believe in you.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Just got into War Thunder. It's more fun than I initially thought it would be.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

goji89 wrote:
YAY!!! Congratulations.....time to celebrate. Drinks are on me.......

And by drinks I mean you a full glass of water and me a big ass liter of cold refreshing Coca Cola. Cheers bro, keep up the good fight we ALL believe in you.

Thanks so much man.