What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:Covfefe
Welcome back!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote:
Welcome back!
Thanks buddy. Your movie is looking good. Wish I could give you a shiit *hehe getting around the censors* ton of money to get credit in the film. Sad to say I'm tapped but I wish you all the best.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:
eabaker wrote:
Welcome back!
Thanks buddy. Your movie is looking good. Wish I could give you a shiit *hehe getting around the censors* ton of money to get credit in the film. Sad to say I'm tapped but I wish you all the best.
Yeah, I know most people on here aren't in a position to be handing out cash. :D Glad you like what you've seen of it!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

You're back!! godzillafan1954 said you were dead.... you ought to pay him visit :lol: .

In order to celebrate I will make some lasaga.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
You're back!! godzillafan1954 said you were dead.... you ought to pay him visit :lol: .

BUT WHERE ARE THE THREE CHEESE PIZAAS?
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

I've been fighting off a bit of a cold (not the thing that made my day), but since a lot of what I'm doing for work right now can be done online, I get to work from home rather than taking a sick day.

A full day dedicated to music cue sheets is not exactly my idea of fun, but normally trying to get these completed on time while juggling the myriad random tasks thrown at me over the course of a day (the joys of being an assistant editor and post-production coordinator and post-production manager all at once) is a nightmarish combination of maddening and infuriating. Today, though, I get to sit at home and listen to the rain and just focus on this one bullshit task. I'm actually going to end up getting ahead on my music cue sheets, which will make it that much easier for me to deal with all the other crap at work for the next couple of weeks!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:

Tell dat Bastard I ain't dead yet. I was in the bathroom, can't a guy go to the bathroom.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
You're back!! godzillafan1954 said you were dead.... you ought to pay him visit :lol:
What the heck man?
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
You're back!! godzillafan1954 said you were dead.... you ought to pay him visit :lol:
What the heck man?
Why you S.O.B......Spreading rumors like you spread your legs I see huh Godzillafan1954...... :lol: .

Don't worry, I was dead but now I'm alive otherwise I wouldn't be here in TK typing this sentence.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Okay, I think everyone here has celebrated goji89's return; let's end the festivities.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

jackzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by jackzilla »

I got to see The Room on the big screen in a packed theater full of people laughing and making jokes the whole time. It was a ton of fun.
LONG LIVE THE KING

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Got my new phone up and running. My old one was starting to piss me off.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Finally going to be able to watch Future War 198X
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Getting around to watching Godzilla: Monster Planet next week.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Getting around to watching Godzilla: Monster Planet next week.
Heck yeah...... me too!! It's gonna be an early birthday present for me :huge:

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Heck yeah...... me too!! It's gonna be an early birthday present for me :huge:
Extra props to it on the fact it'll help us wait for KotM next year. :D Also happy early birthday!!!!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Heck yeah...... me too!! It's gonna be an early birthday present for me :huge:
Extra props to it on the fact it'll help us wait for KotM next year. :D Also happy early birthday!!!!
For me no Godzilla holds me over for the next as I enjoy them all. ;) Thanks!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:For me no Godzilla holds me over for the next as I enjoy them all. ;) Thanks!
True, true. I've already got plenty of Godzilla movies to watch to keep me waiting for it and GvK not to mention my favorite movie of all time which are equally the Heisei Gamera Trilogy that to me will be never topped IMO.

Also you're welcome.

TheSecondComing
Futurian

Post by TheSecondComing »

Yesterday I had a heap of complaints over in ruined, but today I fixed one of them.

My Xbox One installation problem appears to have been fixed simply by updating the bluray player app. I've played through a small piece of Batman: Arkham Knight and so at the end of the day yes I did buy a working Xbone for only about 65 bucks. Merry Xmas to me.

Also my buddy Jake bought a heap of storage units this morning and I'm going to help him clear them out tomorrow.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

The 4th Gundam Breaker game is getting an American release!
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"