Probationary Group

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather

Probationary Group

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:00 pm

We're testing out a new system for banned users to see if they can re-enter the forums under a new leaf. If said user(s) are breaking the rules (ie. Flamebait, Spam, Image Quoting) then be sure to report those posts, take screenshots, and send them to all Admins and any available Mods.

REPEAT:

If you see ANYTHING being done/posted by a user within the "Ban Probation" group that violates the rules please, print screen it ASAP and PM the Mod Staff AND the Administrators ALONG with reporting the post.

Thanks.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.

<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: Probationary Group

Postby SpaceG92 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 am

Derzerb wrote:We're testing out a new system for banned users to see if they can re-enter the forums under a new leaf. If said user(s) are breaking the rules (ie. Flamebait, Spam, Image Quoting) then be sure to report those posts, take screenshots, and send them to all Admins and any available Mods.

REPEAT:

If you see ANYTHING being done/posted by a user within the "Ban Probation" group that violates the rules please, print screen it ASAP and PM the Mod Staff AND the Administrators ALONG with reporting the post.

Thanks.

Resized Image SpaceG92 likes this post.

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: Probationary Group

Postby SpaceG92 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 am

Oh - should be worth mentioning though it should go without saying.

DO NOT bait Probation Members into warnings. This is a VERY bad idea. Not only will you be slapped with a warning for baiting, you will be receiving ANOTHER warning(s) depending on what the the Probation Member did. This can rack up to a Perma Ban real quick.

Return to “General Discussion”