What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

But regardless I'm of the belief everything that's ever happened has been decided by the universe and whatever the universe decides is up to it whether we become better and learn from our mistakes or we destroy ourselves eventually. Its not anyone's choice to choose or decide the fate of humanity and the planet whatever path we go.

Until then just live life to its fullest because that's all you can pretty much do.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:But regardless I'm of the belief everything that's ever happened has been decided by the universe and whatever the universe decides is up to it whether we become better and learn from our mistakes or we destroy ourselves eventually. Its not anyone's choice to choose or decide the fate of humanity and the planet whatever path we go.

Until then just live life to its fullest because that's all you can pretty much do.
Life is all about choices we all each have the power to decide how we live our lifes and what we do in this world. We can choose the actions and path we want, to deny it and assume the universe is pre-determined

You not only sell yourself short but you also invalidate and diminish the efforts of everyone before and around you. We all have a choice and the ability to create change, and it is up to us all to decide how we want to live and what person we want to be

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

YouTube channels that call the works of Lovecraft, Poe and many other classic horror writers, creepypastas.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:YouTube channels that call the works of Lovecraft, Poe and many other classic horror writers, creepypastas.
I just physically shuddered. I hope this is an April Fools post, because that's the most repulsive thing I've read in a long time.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Bowels have been irritating me all day given my bowel syndrome. Could be from the stress of everything going on.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Oh God damn it I should have known this would happen it's been four months
My mood turns on a dime
Last edited by G2000 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

JAGzilla wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:YouTube channels that call the works of Lovecraft, Poe and many other classic horror writers, creepypastas.
I just physically shuddered. I hope this is an April Fools post, because that's the most repulsive thing I've read in a long time.
I wish it was, I did see a channel that did a reading of Clark Ashton Smith's The Hunters From Beyond and called the story a creepypasta. The guy did credit the writer, which is something that this guy dose with all his videos.

Doing that has pissed off that whole community, as lot of writers are trying to get their work published and people who are making video readings of these stories are hampering their efforts.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

So Manda has been permanently banned from TK, well that sucks I'm not going to get into whatever type of argument he was having, I do not want to get dragged into it. The one thing I will say is, there goes another piece of early 10s TK

The merchandise section is never going to feel the same anymore without his funny rants and gashapon posts. Sigh, Manda why did ya have to do that...
Last edited by ROMG4 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

ROMG4 wrote:So Manda has been permanently banned from TK, well that sucks I'm not going to get into whatever type of argument he was having, I do not want to get dragged into it. The one thing I will say is, there goes another piece of early 10s TK

The merchandise section is never going to feel the same anymore without his funny rants and gashapon posts. Sigh, Manda why did ya have to do that...
Bro, you post this kind of stuff all the time and I just...I gotta say it: you really weren't around for the "good old days" at all. You joined late 2014, about four months later than when the "good old days" started dying down. The real golden days were like 2011-May 2014. The best time to be on this site was when G14 was in production and marketing started. That's when stuff was great.

Of course, I'm sure there were even better days pre-2010 before the old forums were wiped. But as far as the best of "New" TK, that was definitely it.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

UltramanGoji wrote:[Bro, you post this kind of stuff all the time and I just...I gotta say it: you really weren't around for the "good old days" at all. You joined late 2014, about four months later than when the "good old days" started dying down. The real golden days were like 2011-May 2014. The best time to be on this site was when G14 was in production and marketing started. That's when stuff was great.
Shit, remember the Whine Thread? That was one of the greatest sources of lulz I've ever gotten.

Nothing on this forum nowadays (or even half a decade prior) comes close in entertainment value.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:[Bro, you post this kind of stuff all the time and I just...I gotta say it: you really weren't around for the "good old days" at all. You joined late 2014, about four months later than when the "good old days" started dying down. The real golden days were like 2011-May 2014. The best time to be on this site was when G14 was in production and marketing started. That's when stuff was great.
Shit, remember the Whine Thread? That was one of the greatest sources of lulz I've ever gotten.

Nothing on this forum nowadays (or even half a decade prior) comes close in entertainment value.
I fucking miss the Whine Thread and I'm so upset it's not saved anywhere. I honestly feel like there would be a lot less arguments and flame wars here if it was brought back.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Manda was permabanned!?!

Actually on second thought I saw the post that got him banned. That was a fucking stupid thing to post and he should have known better to post that shit
Last edited by Noble Saber on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

2004Zilla wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Manda was permabanned!?!
I mean he kinda had it coming when he spread false medical information to a guy who's health already was in bad shape..during a virus outbreak and treating it like a full on fact.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I understand and agree with the admins' decision. This place is going to be a little less entertaining, now, though.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

I understand why the action was taken but it's regrettable it came to that. I liked Mandasaurus, seemed like a fun old guy, and it's really too bad he fell for misinformation at a time like this. I just hope he comes out of this okay and doesn't take unnecessary risks.
UltramanGoji wrote:The real golden days were like 2011-May 2014. The best time to be on this site was when G14 was in production and marketing started. That's when stuff was great.
Definitely agree there. There was just a real sense of excitement all around, especially once the teaser dropped at SDCC 2012 and production really went into full swing. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a movie before or since.
I fucking miss the Whine Thread and I'm so upset it's not saved anywhere. I honestly feel like there would be a lot less arguments and flame wars here if it was brought back.
I didn't hang around the Whine Thread very much but IIRC the problem was that the arguments didn't tend to stay contained to the whine thread

I'm sort of glad the Games Forum is gone though; the RPs could be fun but there was a lot of regrettable stuff too

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

G2000 wrote: I'm sort of glad the Games Forum is gone though; the RPs could be fun but there was a lot of regrettable stuff too
>Say Random Things to the Person Above You 2.0: Electric Boogaloo!

Person: I has depression.

Everyone else:

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:So Manda has been permanently banned from TK, well that sucks I'm not going to get into whatever type of argument he was having, I do not want to get dragged into it. The one thing I will say is, there goes another piece of early 10s TK

Bro, you post this kind of stuff all the time and I just...I gotta say it: you really weren't around for the "good old days" at all. You joined late 2014, about four months later than when the "good old days" started dying down. The real golden days were like 2011-May 2014. The best time to be on this site was when G14 was in production and marketing started. That's when stuff was great.

Of course, I'm sure there were even better days pre-2010 before the old forums were wiped. But as far as the best of "New" TK, that was definitely it.
Oh I had been lurking the forums for some time before I joined in 2014, its hard to remember exactly but I believe it was late 2012
Last edited by ROMG4 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

People who write “see ya” as “cya”

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

G2000 wrote:People who write “see ya” as “cya”
Those people should be burned at the stake.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

I mean he kinda had it coming when he spread false medical information to a guy who's health already was in bad shape..during a virus outbreak and treating it like a full on fact.
Can we do something about the guy who's trying to peddle Hydroxychloroquine as a magical cure-all next?
Last edited by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple