What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by goji89 »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:15 am I remember when Grevious tried to say anything he wanted. Didn't end so well for him. Lots of demanding that he be banned until the mods conceded. Guy got publicly hanged pretty damn quickly.

It's a damn extreme example, I know, but it's one we're all familiar with here. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of one's actions.
Oh that's a good one LOL

No one demanded a half assed apology for it though we just kicked him out. I never said they shouldn't face consequences. But it wasn't on twitter or facebook or on the news it was just here. He got dealt with and it's done.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

o.supreme wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:44 am Little Debby made a snack (a Cookie with Peanuts & Chocolate) that I really like. They stopped making it. Fine. But there was no public announcement. I was never informed of this
I can relate. Never knew what happened to the good ol' chocolate Snack Cakes. All of the sudden, they just stopped.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I am a sucker for nostalgia. Nowadays it feels like all my questions have been answered. There is nothing left for me to discover. I long for that feeling of discovering something new that I had as a child.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:26 pm
o.supreme wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:44 am Little Debby made a snack (a Cookie with Peanuts & Chocolate) that I really like. They stopped making it. Fine. But there was no public announcement. I was never informed of this
I can relate. Never knew what happened to the good ol' chocolate Snack Cakes. All of the sudden, they just stopped.
I miss Dunkaroos. :(

Jetty_Jags
G-Grasper

Post by Jetty_Jags »

deleted
Last edited by Jetty_Jags on Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He Jock it Made of Steel

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

/sigh... Reminded everyday that we stray away from god.

Why? Why are ALL the first options for "sof-" THOSE!

I'ma quit DA i swear to god.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Ah yes my personal favorites, Soft vorevore and softvore digestion
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Cue some idiot say some stupid shiiit like.... "It's their fetish, as long as he doesn't swallow you whole who cares"....LOL.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

I swear some of you guys look for these things intentionally. :lol:

The number of times I've stumbled on vore fetish art on DA is essentially zero. And I've had an account there since 2012.

Albeit, not a very active account in the slightest, but still.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Whenever I type "beast" to add it as a tag for my drawings, the thing humbly suggests the word "breast" instead and every combination of words capable of accompanying it.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 am Whenever I type "beast" to add it as a tag for my drawings, the thing humbly suggests the word "breast" instead and every combination of words capable of accompanying it.
Talk about poor name choice. :lol:

I don't even use my name as a tag. I just type in the subject about the K.W.C's i write and post there (helps bide time for the long wait for them to upload to the main site) and just let that do the work.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Beast Blood wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 am Whenever I type "beast" to add it as a tag for my drawings, the thing humbly suggests the word "breast" instead and every combination of words capable of accompanying it.
Yeah me too.... coincidentally

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Youtubers that say movies are woke and are going to be bad just becasue it has a female lead.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

miguelnuva wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:47 pm Youtubers that say movies are woke and are going to be bad just becasue it has a female lead.
I, for one, welcome our new female overlords.

Spoiler:
Risky joke post is risky.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

I'm sick of all these movies and video games that have female lead characters. It's oppression of men.

What's next? They gonna turn Samus into a woman? Or what about Zelda? Have the libs gone too far? Is this literally 1984?
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:39 pm I'm sick of all these movies and video games that have female lead characters. It's oppression of men.

What's next? They gonna turn Samus into a woman? Or what about Zelda? Have the libs gone too far? Is this literally 1984?
Nah because back then having a strong female lead wasn't considered ground-breaking or revolutionary. Didn't fit the agenda.

Think about it, the 80s and 90s were filled with strong, independent women across all forms of media.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:12 am
Talk about poor name choice. :lol:

I don't even use my name as a tag. I just type in the subject about the K.W.C's i write and post there (helps bide time for the long wait for them to upload to the main site) and just let that do the work.
I don't use my name as a tag either. What I draw are beasts, so I put "beast" as a tag.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

_JNavs_ wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:47 pm
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:39 pm I'm sick of all these movies and video games that have female lead characters. It's oppression of men.

Nah because back then having a strong female lead wasn't considered ground-breaking or revolutionary. Didn't fit the agenda.

Think about it, the 80s and 90s were filled with strong, independent women across all forms of media.
Truth. But now all of a sudden it's woman NEED to be the lead because we woke and let's forget the woman of the past from different forms of media that came before them. But these same people shit on movies with woman.
The female Ghostbusters come to mind lol, although that woke movie sucked.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

goji89 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:54 pm
_JNavs_ wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Truth. But now all of a sudden it's woman NEED to be the lead because we woke and let's forget the woman of the past from different forms of media that came before them. But these same people poop on movies with woman.
The female Ghostbusters come to mind lol, although that woke movie sucked.
Even before/during that time, Scream Queens ruled the cinemas. How many men outside of Bruce Campbell survived horror movies? :lol:

The truth is, no one minds a female lead, embrace it if you have too, 50% of the best movies out there have female leads. But don't sacrifice the story, the plot, the themes, the character herself, just to pat yourself on the back for representation. It's also a complete disrespect these days when woke people dismiss absolute CLASSICS with leading women at the helm.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Exactly. Just putting any person of color or woman at the helm just for praise is beyond stupid. If the story calls for it fine no big deal but to change it just for wokeness is dumb.