What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Ugh. This skreeonking humility. It's exhausting me making my body feel like crap and also makes me lose my appetite to not eat as much. If that isn't the worst. It has made my room hot making it hard to sleep with me sweating. X_X

Luckily forecasts are saying this heatwave should be over by Monday. Two more days to go. Good times...Already I'm getting sick of it...I don't know if I'll manage... -_-
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Ugh. This skreeonking humility. It's exhausting me making my body feel like crap and also makes me lose my appetite to not eat as much.
I didnt know humility made anyone feel like that, man you must love being a dick.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

goji89 wrote:I didnt know humility made anyone feel like that, man you must love being a dick.
Oops I misspelled that. I meant humidity. :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
goji89 wrote:I didnt know humility made anyone feel like that, man you must love being a dick.
Aw crap. I meant humidity.
Now, now.....its o.k. Humility is hard. But hey, at least your trying. A for effort even if it makes you physically sick to be humble.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Ugh. This skreeonking humility. It's exhausting me making my body feel like crap and also makes me lose my appetite to not eat as much. If that isn't the worst. It has made my room hot making it hard to sleep with me sweating. X_X

Luckily forecasts are saying this heatwave should be over by Monday. Two more days to go. Good times...Already I'm getting sick of it...I don't know if I'll manage... -_-
Humility? "Calling the world from isolation, 'cause right now that's the ball where we be chained....."
Yeah the heat's pretty bad where I'm at, not too mention my house is having AC problems.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

When people steal art and don't credit the source.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:When people steal art and don't credit the source.
Frankly, that's the internet. How often do you find a picture from a manga, fan art and repost it online w/o credit. Wouldn't call it stealing, just reporting. Claiming ownership out be stealing.

Off topic though, I know the feels. Sometimes I go uncredited, sometimes I don't. #FeelsBad. Especially when someone else asks who made it and the uploader just responds with "me". Yeaaa...

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

When three Pentaceratops bring my entire park to its knees. Jurassic World Evolution has got to be one of the most infuriating games I have ever played, and that says some shit.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

When people get shitty with you just for asking a simple question. :xilien:
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Maritonic wrote:When people get shitty with you just for asking a simple question. :xilien:
YES. That is sooo relatable, so many times I've asked or texted a friend to see what's up and they give me crap.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I seriously think people who say and do this shit to kids are mentally ill.

Pedo man is a creep too.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Maritonic wrote:You know what gets on my nerves? Adults that don't act like adults. This pregnancy has brought out the absolute worst in my extended family and I've had it up to here with all of them.
I’d tack on extended family in general, personally. My mother’s side is a total stress factory.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Maritonic wrote:You know what gets on my nerves? Adults that don't act like adults. This pregnancy has brought out the absolute worst in my extended family and I've had it up to here with all of them.
I’d tack on extended family in general, personally. My mother’s side is a total stress factory.
That's it. Canuck is my Canadian clone and Maritonic is my Rich White New Yorkan clone.

Who knows what'd happen if we got together. We'd probably fuse into Bagan or something.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Hear hear.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
That's it. Canuck is my Canadian clone and Maritonic is my Rich White New Yorkan clone.

Who knows what'd happen if we got together. We'd probably fuse into Bagan or something.
That's another goddamn dead kitten, daws. Between you and godzilla21 we'll be out of cats on this planet.

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

You all also have to remember that everytime someone says BAGAN!, we need to take a shot.

So, we're getting drunk over the death of poor, innocent kittens...now I feel like a douchebag
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote: That's another goddamn dead kitten, daws. Between you and godzilla21 we'll be out of cats on this planet.
And somehow Lars (our idiot cat) is still alive. Foiled again...

Added in 34 seconds:
ManuJM1997 wrote:You all also have to remember that everytime someone says BAGAN!, we need to take a shot.

So, we're getting drunk over the death of poor, innocent kittens...now I feel like a douchebag
This made me laugh harder than it should've.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

People who say that something "peeked their interest."

IT'S PIQUED GOD DAMNIT, PIQUED!
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:People who say that something "peeked their interest."

IT'S PIQUED GOD DAMNIT, PIQUED!
I've seen people write it as "peaked" (still wrong, obviously, but at least a kind of understandable error), but i've never seen "peeked." What would they even think it meant?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.