What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Ugh I just really don't know what to do with myself because I keep letting myself get the better of me ONCE more I gotten understandably banned from the site for a week despite telling you guys I'm gonna be trying to better myself and be the better person. I dunno maybe I oughta take a break from this site that could help maybe...Hopefully...I'm sorry guys really I am. I'm trying and I'm still taking Darth Kiryu's word that life is all about improving. Its a slow process I guess, that and its a habit as I mentioned before one I've been pulling off for over ten years...

None of this is no excuse at all. I really ought to try harder and as Darth Kiryu mentioned before posting think if this is stuff I'd say to my family or ones close to me. Maybe I'll write that down as a reminder so I can remember to do that before posting when in debates or about to do my usual poop posting.

Also don't take this as beating myself up as one of you told me not to. I'm just really frustrated with myself how I keep doing this.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Ugh I just really don't know what to do with myself because I keep letting myself get the better of me ONCE more I gotten understandably banned from the site for a week despite telling you guys I'm gonna be trying to better myself and be the better person. I dunno maybe I oughta take a break from this site that could help maybe...Hopefully...I'm sorry guys really I am. I'm trying and I'm still taking Darth Kiryu's word that life is all about improving. Its a slow process I guess, that and its a habit as I mentioned before one I've been pulling off for over ten years...

None of this is no excuse at all. I really ought to try harder and as Darth Kiryu mentioned before posting think if this is stuff I'd say to my family or ones close to me. Maybe I'll write that down as a reminder so I can remember to do that before posting when in debates or about to do my usual poop posting.

Also don't take this as beating myself up as one of you told me not to. I'm just really frustrated with myself how I keep doing this.
Why do you equate being banned from a website to being a bad person? There`s actually like a very small amount of people who haven`t gotten some sort of ban or warning over the years.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Ugh I just really don't know what to do with myself because I keep letting myself get the better of me ONCE more I gotten understandably banned from the site for a week despite telling you guys I'm gonna be trying to better myself and be the better person. I dunno maybe I oughta take a break from this site that could help maybe...Hopefully...I'm sorry guys really I am. I'm trying and I'm still taking Darth Kiryu's word that life is all about improving. Its a slow process I guess, that and its a habit as I mentioned before one I've been pulling off for over ten years...

Why do you equate being banned from a website to being a bad person? There`s actually like a very small amount of people who haven`t gotten some sort of ban or warning over the years.
Yeah ........ Worry about those people. They need to be checked on more carefully.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Why do you equate being banned from a website to being a bad person? There`s actually like a very small amount of people who haven`t gotten some sort of ban or warning over the years.
Guess because of how I've been behaving recently due to negative nancies notably trying to get back at guys like Ryguy and BARAGONBREH when I should be learning to be the better person. It was to that point because of my change of attitude I nearly lost Maritonic's respect (Someone I really admire and appreciate) until we spoke through PM why I've been such.

I mean I'm 27 I should had stopped doing all this long ago and if I keep this up I worry what it might come to. People like Maritonic might lose all faith in me and I'm trying hard to prevent that from happening.

Plus there's more to it. A decade ago I was a member on this Godzilla forum now gone and man I was such a noob. Nobody respected me and I'd poop post stupid stuff no one respected me there for good reason given I even went as far to telling those to kill themselves or hope something bad happens to them as well. I will say compared to now I'm rather tame. I've also been doing this on other sites but finally learned to become better on those. One of those sites probably going to take a while given how much poop posting and repetitiveness I did there because no one there at that point believes me and I don't blame them.

To no ends I'll try to make amends for everything I've done in the past. It could be a long time until I do so but in the end its hopefully worth it.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

I think you might be taking this a little too seriously.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Stump Feet wrote:I think you might be taking this a little too seriously.
Let the poor guy vent a bit!
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Am I though? One of the reasons I'm trying to change for the better is because some people here sees me as some noob whose always repetitive and poop post (Especially that might come across as bait or for attention). If I want to earn all your respect what better way then to act now from all these years I've been like this?

Edited
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

While I appreciate the mentality you're trying to strive for, I really wish you wouldn't rope me into this. I don't really pay much mind to what you post on here. Not to deride you or anything, I just...don't really give this place much thought throughout the day.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

UltramanGoji wrote:While I appreciate the mentality you're trying to strive for, I really wish you wouldn't rope me into this. I don't really pay much mind to what you post on here. Not to deride you or anything, I just...don't really give this place much thought throughout the day.
My bad. I truly apologize I should had simply said some people instead. I'll edit my post to remove your name then.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Godzilla21 wrote:
Let the poor guy vent a bit!
This apparently has something to do with me and other members here, I think I have every right to question it and give my two cents…
Last edited by Stump Feet on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Am I though? One of the reasons I'm trying to change for the better is because you along with others like UltramanGoji sees me as some noob whose always repetitive and poop post (Especially that might come across as bait or for attention). If I want to earn all your respect what better way then to act now from all these years I've been like this?
When I was at the lowest point of my life (so far) being harassed by shitty people on YT, a certain individual was stalking me on several websites, making fun of the death threats I was getting and the fact my cat was dying. He made the most blatant flamebait to me on here and when I exploded, a mod acted like it was my fault and to ignore him cause "he gets under people's skin". What a shitty way for a mod to handle that, right?

Where am I going with this? Well we have some members get away with murder here cause of shitty mods, and others get smacked with a hammer for far less. Believe me, you are far from the worse person on here, whatever you've done either wasn't a blip on my radar or was so petty I forgot it after witnessing it.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Stump Feet wrote:This apparently has something to do with me and other members here, I think I have ever right to question it...
I didn't mean for this to come across that way. Simply put as said I'm trying to better myself and it seemed given you guys are annoyed with my antics I've been doing I've just been talking about it here to vent out and find some way to do better is all. I apologize if I felt I got you involved.
Living Corpse wrote:When I was at the lowest point of my life (so far) being harassed by shitty people on YT, a certain individual was stalking me on several websites, making fun of the death threats I was getting and the fact my cat was dying. He made the most blatant flamebait to me on here and when I exploded, a mod acted like it was my fault and to ignore him cause "he gets under people's skin". What a shitty way for a mod to handle that, right?

Where am I going with this? Well we have some members get away with murder here cause of shitty mods, and others get smacked with a hammer for far less. Believe me, you are far from the worse person on here, whatever you've done either wasn't a blip on my radar or was so petty I forgot it after witnessing it.
Takes that truly means a lot coming from you and someone who can relate. Makes me feel actually much better now. Regardless still no excuse for my actions lately and still much work on it but telling me this makes me more confident. :)

Sorry to also hear you went through that. No person deserves to and I'm sorry for the loss of your cat. I know what its like to lose a pet. :(
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Yeah, I recently got a week ban for a false rumor that could've just been deleted.

Meanwhile I've seen users on here really rile others up for 2 pages straight and catch 0 penalties.

It's all in the name of the game around these parts :/ .
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Am I though? One of the reasons I'm trying to change for the better is because some people here sees me as some noob whose always repetitive and poop post (Especially that might come across as bait or for attention).
Bruh? You are far from the worse here....

TK as a whole can agree on one thing........

I AM THE WORST TK'er !!!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

goji89 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Am I though? One of the reasons I'm trying to change for the better is because some people here sees me as some noob whose always repetitive and poop post (Especially that might come across as bait or for attention).

I AM THE WORST TK'er !!!
Not even close. I only had to block you once.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Living Corpse wrote:
goji89 wrote:

I AM THE WORST TK'er !!!
Not even close. I only had to block you once.
When the fuck was this? Why did you block me?

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Honestly if anyone seriously irks you, I’ve noticed how helpful blocking someone is. If you’re just going to continually argue with someone on everything they say, and they will with you as well, it’s a helpful tool that helps everyobes usage of the site.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

The only downside to blocking someone is they could see it as you conceding that they're correct in whatever nonsense debate. Had that happen recently. On that note, those types of people really get under my skin. Even though they're usually objectively wrong, they never want to admit it. Blocking those types of people is good for your health.

GodzillaFan1990's, I hope the best for you. Change is a slow process, but it's important to always be aware of yourself. If I remember correctly, it takes anywhere from two weeks to a month for something to become a habit. Two weeks to get used to it I think, and then two more for it to start coming naturally. Good luck. :)

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

It also doesn't help that the blocking tool on this website is fucking garbage. I've tried lobbying for an upgrade or revision to how it used to be before the forums moved hosts or whatever but it seems like pissing in the wind at this point.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

i've only really blocked one person (not gonna say who ,but i'll just say he was...famous around here back in Febuary).yet it does kinda irk me that whenever i see his post,i get this big block of text reading "this user is on your enemy list,show this post?' like why would i want to see it anyway? i blocked him because i DIDN'T wanna see his post!

and 90's,hang in there man. keep pushing yourself to do better,you'll get there in time! :D

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!