What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by BlankAccount »

Anyways I'm kind of hoping we get better pics of those MONARCH field agent suits from Godzilla vs Kong, ones that look more promo and less behind the scenes. I'd like to hire an artist to draw them but I want their reference pics to not be so tacky.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Myself honestly. I try my best to do interact with people, only for my anxiety to block me out of any conversation. It’s starting to get more of a problem for me, as I’m now starting to get extremely fearful and nervous to even be in a one on one conversation. It’s even worse when it comes to online, hence why I took my long break from here. I tend to think about how other people think about me too much. I’m trying to break this habit but it’s getting harder each day. Combine that with college just puts a lot of stress on me.

...Also I Skreeeonking hate math and it can suck my bow tie.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

MinorBone Good wrote:Myself honestly. I try my best to do interact with people, only for my anxiety to block me out of any conversation. It’s starting to get more of a problem for me, as I’m now starting to get extremely fearful and nervous to even be in a one on one conversation. It’s even worse when it comes to online, hence why I took my long break from here. I tend to think about how other people think about me too much. I’m trying to break this habit but it’s getting harder each day. Combine that with college just puts a lot of stress on me.

You’re 18, I wouldn’t worry too much. I had a lot of social anxiety until I was 19/20ish. I got a job bussing at a restaurant and that forced me to talk to strangers on a daily basis. I gradually opened up to people. Now I’m pretty much living my dream.

College is stressful, so is math (I hate it), but keep with it just to graduate. Things get a lot better after that.

The fact that you’ve been contributing a lot to digging up interesting old drafts of Godzilla films is really awesome and people admire your endeavors. Keep up the good work!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
MinorBone Good wrote:Myself honestly. I try my best to do interact with people, only for my anxiety to block me out of any conversation. It’s starting to get more of a problem for me, as I’m now starting to get extremely fearful and nervous to even be in a one on one conversation. It’s even worse when it comes to online, hence why I took my long break from here. I tend to think about how other people think about me too much. I’m trying to break this habit but it’s getting harder each day. Combine that with college just puts a lot of stress on me.

You’re 18, I wouldn’t worry too much. I had a lot of social anxiety until I was 19/20ish. I got a job bussing at a restaurant and that forced me to talk to strangers on a daily basis. I gradually opened up to people. Now I’m pretty much living my dream.

College is stressful, so is math (I hate it), but keep with it just to graduate. Things get a lot better after that.

The fact that you’ve been contributing a lot to digging up interesting old drafts of Godzilla films is really awesome and people admire your endeavors. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man, it means a lot to me. :D Just one more day and I'll be out of it for about a month! I'll keep working on bringing those scripts to these fourms for all to see.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

I'm at risk of failing several classes in the next few days so I'm going to log out and hopefully get some stuff accomplished
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

G2000 wrote:I'm at risk of failing several classes in the next few days so I'm going to log out and hopefully get some stuff accomplished
Good luck.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

I'm on my final week of classes for the semester.. all A's except for one class that i'm sure i'll be getting an F in (teacher gives us online homework where every answer HAS to be right or else it cannot be submitted and her exams look nothing like what she teaches). Hopefully it balances out lol.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Facebook continually annoys me, and it's annoying that I need it to keep up in contact with certain friends/people I know. I hate feeling like I have to check it, and it legitimately stresses me out. I hate people uploading photos with me in it, and tagging me without permission. I hate the whole like dislike thing. I'm probably going to just delete all the photos on it and make my photo one of my paintings and just use it as an instant messenger. LINE thankfully is a lot better than that.

It's weird because it's definitely not an insecurity thing. I'm more confident in myself and life in general. I could also post more shit that would get more likes just by proxxy of living in Japan and traveling a lot. In fact, I feel like the more attention I get, on Facebook the more perturbed I become by it. I'm still very social in person, I just find the ability to look at shit online about me, stuff from a few years ago, incredibly unsettling.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Facebook continually annoys me, and it's annoying that I need it to keep up in contact with certain friends/people I know. I hate feeling like I have to check it, and it legitimately stresses me out. I hate people uploading photos with me in it, and tagging me without permission. I hate the whole like dislike thing. I'm probably going to just delete all the photos on it and make my photo one of my paintings and just use it as an instant messenger. LINE thankfully is a lot better than that.

It's weird because it's definitely not an insecurity thing. I'm more confident in myself and life in general. I could also post more shit that would get more likes just by proxxy of living in Japan and traveling a lot. In fact, I feel like the more attention I get, on Facebook the more perturbed I become by it. I'm still very social in person, I just find the ability to look at shit online about me, stuff from a few years ago, incredibly unsettling.
I deleted my Facebook years ago and it felt great. I have it again now that I have kids but I don't feel the need to check it often or see whats going on with people. Maybe its just me getting older and not caring about trivial stuff as much? Either way, if its really bothering you that much just delete it. One less thing to worry about.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Dracosaurian
JXSDF Technician

Post by Dracosaurian »

This has been starting to bother me recently. Whenever you know the inspiration/intention of a character/monster design, but still don't care for it and still numerous people flood in to tell you how wrong you are for disliking it.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Of all the energy drinks in the world, original Monster has to be the worst one I've had yet. Monster Zero is fine, but original Monster tastes like a used gym mat.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Dracosaurian wrote:This has been starting to bother me recently. Whenever you know the inspiration/intention of a character/monster design, but still don't care for it and still numerous people flood in to tell you how wrong you are for disliking it.
Examples?

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

G2000 wrote:Of all the energy drinks in the world, original Monster has to be the worst one I've had yet. Monster Zero is fine, but original Monster tastes like a used gym mat.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Dracosaurian
JXSDF Technician

Post by Dracosaurian »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Dracosaurian wrote:This has been starting to bother me recently. Whenever you know the inspiration/intention of a character/monster design, but still don't care for it and still numerous people flood in to tell you how wrong you are for disliking it.
Examples?
The generation 8 fossil Pokemon are one recent example.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Dracosaurian wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Examples?
I like two of them, but the one with the fish head upside down is trash.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The power strip/surge protector my computer was plugged into just died. Scared the shiit out of me. :lol: I'm just sitting here watching a video on YT, no warning signs of any kind, and boom, computer cuts off, Alienware logo starts flashing red, it keeps trying to automatically restart and cutting back off. I tried unplugging it and ensuring the power cord wasn't loose, plugged it back in, same thing. Then I tried unplugging it from the power strip and plugging it straight into the outlet, and it started up fine. So crisis averted, and now I just have to hope there's no power surge before I get a replacement...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Dracosaurian wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Examples?
Most people disagreeing with you isn't the same thing as saying your opinion is wrong or invalid. Maybe something you said to back up your argument was incorrect and people corrected you?
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Dracosaurian
JXSDF Technician

Post by Dracosaurian »

Fish Cakes wrote:
Dracosaurian wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote: Examples?
Most people disagreeing with you isn't the same thing as saying your opinion is wrong or invalid. Maybe something you said to back up your argument was incorrect and people corrected you?
Nope. I know all about how early paleontologists would often mix up fossils and place them together incorrectly. I fully understand what they were going with and yet I still don't like the designs. Simple as that. If some people can't accept that and give your all to typical replies of you having "Shit taste." or being a salty "genwunner" then that's their problem.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
G2000 wrote:Of all the energy drinks in the world, original Monster has to be the worst one I've had yet. Monster Zero is fine, but original Monster tastes like a used gym mat.
A happy moment.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Dracosaurian wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:
Dracosaurian wrote:
Nope. I know all about how early paleontologists would often mix up fossils and place them together incorrectly. I fully understand what they were going with and yet I still don't like the designs. Simple as that. If some people can't accept that and give your all to typical replies of you having "Shit taste." or being a salty "genwunner" then that's their problem.
Dang, that didn't even occur to me as being what they're based on. I love those idiots even more now. <3
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."