What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

The one time you do something wrong that you've always done right and people criticize you for it. It's annoying as skreeonk. It's like people don't pay attention or something.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:The one time you do something wrong that you've always done right and people criticize you for it. It's annoying as skreeonk. It's like people don't pay attention or something.
I can relate. I've had this problem before.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Making some web pages took MUCH longer than I thought... Not that I had much else to do in my spare time since the internet was down.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

The justice system sometimes.

For example. Wesley Snipes serves three years in prison because he couldn't pay his taxes yet monsters like Victor Salva (How that scum who isn't even human to begin with is allowed to walk among society or people continuing to work with him is beyond me. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile, such acts are beyond forgivable no matter how long it has been) who shouldn't of been released in the first place gets only 15 months for being an convicted child molester. It wouldn't surprise me if this is racism...-_-

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The justice system sometimes.

For example. Wesley Snipes serves three years in prison because he couldn't pay his taxes yet monsters like Victor Salva (How that scum who isn't even human to begin with is allowed to walk among society or people continuing to work with him is beyond me. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile, such acts are beyond forgivable no matter how long it has been) who shouldn't of been released in the first place gets only 15 months for being an convicted child molester. It wouldn't surprise me if this is racism...-_-
On Another Thread, You wrote: The same can be said for Victor Salva. Skreeonking child molester. How is that scum still not in jail? Monsters like him who aren't human as far as I'm concerned doesn't deserve to walk among society. I mean Wesley Snipes was in jail for much longer and that was all for taxes he didn't pay yet this scum only got 15 months? The justice system is really corrupted I tell you...How can people still work with this skreeonker I'll never get...Doesn't also matter how long it had been. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile considering this sick skreeonker transfers his sick fantasies into his works like Jeepers Creepers showing he hasn't even changed.
And On Yet Another Thread, You wrote:Nope, still can't watch it regardless of on TV or not. Not after what Victor Salva did over 30 years ago. He should still be rotting in jail rather then walking among us especially considering he hasn't changed his ways. Don't believe me? The creep puts his pedophilia fantasies into his works as shown in these certain scenes of the Jeepers Creepers movies.

The Creeper sniffing out Darry's underwear.

The Creeper licking the windows of the bus and winking at one of the victims.

Shirtless guys tanning on top of the bus.

And the fact he added a joke involving child abuse in this film.

Pedophilia is one of the worst crimes one can commit and among the most unforgivable (Many people don't realize how much such an incident can affect a child's life being a part of it forever, if that was your child or you, you probably wouldn't be saying "He did his debt" or "Its been [insert years or decades], let it go, the past is the past"), it doesn't matter how long it had been, once a pedophile, always a pedophile. No turning back. Also how anyone can still work with this sick creep is beyond me.

It's one thing if the person has screwed up in the past being drunk, doing drugs, etc. But to me, there is a limit and pedophilia is one of those which is easily over the limit.

So no, Victor Salva doesn't deserve any defense. This was molesting a child and only punishment is getting a slap on the wrist. Not "getting drunk, doing drugs or saying something stupid". I mean if Hitler were alive today, you can bet your ass people wouldn't be forgiving him even if it was decades ago and before you ask yes I consider pedophilia to be as horrible as genocide/millions of deaths.

The fact this guy can get away with only an over one year sentence for something much worst then people having to have their due longer involving drugs like marijuana or taxes (Look up Wesley Snipes) baffles me, the justice system is just totally broken...

I mean I get it though what some have said. There's the whole separate the art from the creator but I just can't. It's hard to after what he had done. Watching or paying for these movies is basically supporting and giving him money but that's just me, I'll respect what others think but I just can't see why and understand that.

TALE AS OLD AS TIME
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Dude shut the fuck up, sex crimes are seriously mishandled way too often, the justice system fails for every group at some point but it seems to fail victims of sexual assault or war crimes more than anyone else.. I don't blame him for being so upset he's become obessessed with it. He needs to get it out of his system, hell I'm writing a story to get human traffiking out of mine.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Yeah, think you kind of missed the point there.

It’s not what he’s saying over and over, it’s that he IS saying it over and over. It ain’t just this topic, I can’t count how many times I’ve read “Ghidorah caused extinction” or “talking tree and raccoon” in his posts.

I don’t hate GF1990’s at all, but jeezy chreezy please find some new things to say.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I'm well aware and apologies. I do admit I have a habit to be repetitive... :oops:

Something I have to work on.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Living Corpse wrote:Dude shut the fuck up, sex crimes are seriously mishandled way too often, the justice system fails for every group at some point but it seems to fail victims of sexual assault or war crimes more than anyone else.. I don't blame him for being so upset he's become obessessed with it. He needs to get it out of his system, hell I'm writing a story to get human traffiking out of mine.
Whooooosh
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Topic relevance. :lol:

ANYWAY, finally watching Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Kylo Ren still gets on my nerves.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MM Raids Again wrote:ANYWAY, finally watching Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Kylo Ren still gets on my nerves.
People likes that whiny tempermental emo?
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:ANYWAY, finally watching Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Kylo Ren still gets on my nerves.
People likes that whiny tempermental emo?
I mean, I don't like him in the sense that I'd want to actually spend time with him if he were a real person, but as a character in a narrative, I think he's a very valuable addition.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

I hate the constant feuding between marvel and DC fans.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

TyrantGojira wrote:I hate the constant feuding between marvel and DC fans.
Pretty common thing to see with other things.

Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter
Mario and Sonic
Godzilla and King Kong

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
TyrantGojira wrote:I hate the constant feuding between marvel and DC fans.
Pretty common thing to see with other things.

Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter
Mario and Sonic
Godzilla and King Kong
The perception of Kong vs. Godzilla fans is so weird to me, because it's not something I've ever encountered. In my experience, classic horror/monster fans tend to recognize the historical significance of both. Sure, some older generation fans take a strong stop-motion over suitmation stance, but I've never seen it go the other way (Godzilla fans failing to recognize the importance of King Kong to genre history)

On the other hand:

Beatles vs. Stones (often equated to "virgin vs. sexually experienced)
Nirvana vs. Pearl Jam

People might just draw blood over those.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

eabaker wrote:Sure, some older generation fans take a strong stop-motion over suitmation stance, but I've never seen it go the other way (Godzilla fans failing to recognize the importance of King Kong to genre history)
It's mostly younger fans or people who only care about trivial bullshit like fantasy matches and just watch the monster scenes.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Tumblr: “Kill all straight people”

Me: Image
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Tumblr: “Kill all straight people”

Me: Image
Same.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Tumblr: “Kill all straight people”
Sorry Tumblr, I ain't going down without no fight. :shock:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

People: "Tumblr is all one mindset!"

Me:

I've been on the site for over five years and have only encountered that sort of mentality once or twice and it was easily avoidable. The only way you'll ever encounter any of those types of people is if you actively seek them out.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.