What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Godzillian wrote:
Coobzilla03 wrote:
Godzillian wrote: Why do you care if people do that? It doesn't impact your life in the slightest
Why do you care if that bothers him? It doesn't impact your life in the slightest
It doesn't, I'm simply asking why he cares about someone else choice
Well, its just interesting I suppose, idk. It impacts my life by making me wonder why they do it constantly, therefore putting thoughts in my mind, and impacting my life. ( :lol: )
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

InnocentClarke
Yojimbo

Post by InnocentClarke »

Godzillian wrote:I'm simply asking why he cares about someone else choice
Because he has to look at their constantly-shifting stupid hair colours. My sister does this all the time. It gets annoying to look at. Not to mention, some people might be a bit more traditionally-minded than you and it runs against that. Someone might know a lot about hair health, and seeing people constantly damage their hair might bother them. And/or it's clear that people who do this are virtually all people with low self-esteem and are looking for people to pay them some attention, and that attempt at getting attention is tedious to some people. I could go on, but my point being: "It's someone else's choice" doesn't mean it can't bother someone. We aren't atomised individuals, (and the attempt to making us into that has ruined society), so there's a great many choices people make that, little by little, influence others into doing unhealthy behaviours, becoming steadily more prevalent until it's had a negative effect on society as a whole. People cutting themselves wasn't really a thing more than a couple decades ago, and yet it's prevalent now because it influenced more and more people who didn't really know any better. Actions have societal consequences and always have.
-
OT: Laziness. I can't stand laziness from people, yet it's so prominent in the West today. Bah.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

For the last couple of days, I've been falling asleep around 6pm. The drowsiness sets in about an hour or two before, and I can't shake it. My sister's had kind of the same thing. I'll pin it on the weather. Or all the Italian we've been having lately.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

ZinK
Interpol Agent

Post by ZinK »

When people type comments this way:
c a k e e v e r y n i g h t

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Dillyziller wrote:<drama>
Nice 1 sided straw man. :)

I don't want to see this again.

Enjoy the warning for flame bait.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Im glad you can post a very one sided account of the conversation. Also, if you find that to be troublesome, then my oh my my friend, arent you glad that you can live in a society where people calling each other idiots and autists is your top concern. Its not like some people are like starving and stuff right now. Top meme :lol:

Furthermore, if you dont like whats being said in the chat, you are welcome to either leave or speak up and say why you dont like whats being discussed
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Stop responding to bait. You will get a warning if I see it again

Added in 20 minutes 18 seconds:
Dilly, this is the last verbal. Stop bringing drama in this thread. Next time will be a double warning.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Ok, how is this our problem? You never conveyed that to us at all. You never came into the chat to say that you are autistic and that offends you, not even in the the shitposting chat, not even in a PM to me. See, a bit of communication would have helped alot and we could of discussed this, instead you decided to start drama which has put you in the situation that your in. Stop acting like a child and grow up
Resized Image

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I have a zit on the inside of my nose.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Been feeling drained these past two days. Not really sick, per say, but still not feeling well.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Been feeling drained these past two days. Not really sick, per say, but still not feeling well.
Weather?

Been nasty by me all week and I've been feeling it. Then again, i've been doing yard work daily so -

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Been feeling drained these past two days. Not really sick, per say, but still not feeling well.
Weather?

Been nasty by me all week and I've been feeling it. Then again, i've been doing yard work daily so -
Nah, for whatever reason I've just been feeling low on energy. I was nauseous for a bit the day before yesterday, but it wasn't anything major. The weather here is actually pretty pleasant, so I suppose it's something else, IDK.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Nah, for whatever reason I've just been feeling low on energy. I was nauseous for a bit the day before yesterday, but it wasn't anything major. The weather here is actually pretty pleasant, so I suppose it's something else, IDK.
Aah, that type of funk. I just chew some Vitamin C chewy gummies (don't judge me) and go sun myself for 30 minutes :P Usually I feel better.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

This doesn't make mean made just a nitpick because I like his vidoes but the way Rob from Etn shuts down monsters like MechaGodzilla never entering the monsterverse in his videos is a little annoying.

Once again like his videos and and reapect his oppinion but feel he could see the other side of the argument a little more.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

When a toy that has faithfully held its position for about six years suddenly goes "lol fuk u imma shelf-dive yolo".

Just had that happen with my 2010 Vintage Collection Darth Vader. Its head and cape are detachable, and the helmet comes apart into three pieces. That sounded really cool when I bought the damn thing, but the execution leaves a little bit to be desired. The stupid mask pieces don't fit together quite right, and the whole head more or less balances loosely on the shoulders, with the peg barely holding it and the cape in place. The result of this is that when the figure falls/is tipped, the head falls right off and breaks into its separate components, requiring at least a few minutes of fiddly fixing and usually a few attempts to get it looking right again. Or close to right, in this case. I'm too tired to fight with it right now. :roll:

Maybe I'll straighten it out tomorrow, when I set up my new 3-3/4" Death Trooper and Shoretrooper Squad Leader. Got lucky and found those fresh out of the case at Walmart today.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

JAGzilla wrote:When a toy that has faithfully held its position for about six years suddenly goes "lol fuk u imma shelf-dive yolo".
I laughed way too hard at this. :lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

Earlier I broke off the arm of my Figure-Rise Standard Frieza. I'm currently fixing it with super glue.
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

Graphics driver going bad and apparently taking the rest of my computer down with it.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:Graphics driver going bad and apparently taking the rest of my computer down with it.
I know the feels, I had that happen with my old PC. Took me a month but I just bught a whole new PC (failing one was old as -)

Sorry man, that totally blows.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I can't pre-order issue 2 of Skull Island The Birth of Kong online. Everywhere I look it's sold out or not available. Starting to think I'm gonna have to GASP go into a comic store.