The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
three
Keizer

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by three »

i had a completely bizarre dream that i was playing with three kittens in a dorm room, and then went to class when outside there was a high school football game. the class was college level however, and the professor is one that i'd had before. there were also several people i recognized immediately, at least two females, and there was some weird circumstance with me after class that made a few people stick around to talk to me.

i can't remember if it was a grade i got or whatever. also, a football flew in the doorway which opened right out to the field (the room itself was a huge room with a large platform and tall staircase located on the far left that spaned the full length of the room, with a massive projector for the presentations from our professor. there were not desks, but rather long tables as if it was a science class. anyway, when the football flew in i shut the door angrily and some kid laughed and made one of those "DAYUM" faces at how close i came to losing my head. the uniforms of the teams were powder blue and white.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

I had a dream once where I was on some strange submarine and I was taken to some strange land, it was complete with Cesare Romero and bat people and even a giant lion with wings!
It suuuure was crazy.

;)
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I had a dream where the Ultra Brothers were part of Marvel's upcoming Secret Wars event.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

Birdman wrote:I had a dream where the Ultra Brothers were part of Marvel's upcoming Secret Wars event.
This should happen!

I once had a dream years ago that me and my classmates were being chased by a cloud monster which covered the whole sky. It had giant, clawed hands and a demonic skull like face. We were in a massive cul-de-sac that had a bench at the very end. The only way way we could be safe was if we reached the bench. I sprinted to the bench and made it but everyone else just stood there and accepted death. Only one other boy tried, he was slowly walking towards it and he made it. He begun to laugh hysterically. Then the dream ended...

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Had a Jurassic World dream. Can't remember too much about it, except that I was there with my family. Three characters were present, albeit briefly - Owen, Claire, and Barry, to be exact. The only noteworthy thing was that they had multiple Indominus Rexes - at least twenty, all of mixed sizes. They were capable of changing color at will.

They were kept in a relatively open enclosure with a large pond - evidently, they liked swimming. They weren't particuarly aggressive, either.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

CritterKaiju
Yojimbo

Post by CritterKaiju »

The other night I had a dream that I was on horse back throwing bacon at a copperhead snake and the snake turned into a horse. Then we had to be careful when capturing the horse because we didn't know if it still had venom. :shock:

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Ultron did karaoke in a club full of other Marvel villains. Despite rude remarks from some of the patrons, he actually turned out to be a fucking BA at singing. It was made even better by all the Ultron Sentries dancing in sync in the background.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

I dreamt about buying a Neca Gipsy 2.0. Till' I woke up... fuck.
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:I dreamt about buying a Neca Gipsy 2.0. Till' I woke up... fuck.
Reminds me of a dream I had a few months ago:
I was in the supermarket, and there was tons of Godzilla merch everywhere. It was glorious. Think I spent a large portion of the dream deciding what to buy. And I've had other dreams, where I had lots of Godzilla merch in my room or garage or something. Forget nightmares, I don't mind waking up scared. Merch dreams are the worst because there's usually lots of really cool stuff, and I wake up sad that I don't have it.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Yeah, those dreams are disappointing.

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

KaijuFiend wrote:
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:I dreamt about buying a Neca Gipsy 2.0. Till' I woke up... fuck.
Reminds me of a dream I had a few months ago:
I was in the supermarket, and there was tons of Godzilla merch everywhere. It was glorious. Think I spent a large portion of the dream deciding what to buy. And I've had other dreams, where I had lots of Godzilla merch in my room or garage or something. Forget nightmares, I don't mind waking up scared. Merch dreams are the worst because there's usually lots of really cool stuff, and I wake up sad that I don't have it.
I have those all the time. They are pure bliss until I wake up, and when I wake up I jerk awake as if I had a nightmare.

Last night, I had one. Well, more like a "weird" and "toy" dream crossover.

Pretty much, I went into a mystery supermarket's toy aisle. Soon as I got there, there was a weird Transformers like toy there, except their brand name was different along with the faction symbols resembling actual shields. I rooted through them until I found a Soundwave that transformed into a Mercedes. It also appeared to have swappable armor pieces. Then I picked up a blind packed little one, I moved on to root through some LEGO products before stumbling upon... a six inch Iron Man figure from the new movie. Did I mention the Ed, Edd n Eddy clothes I was wearing?

If I knew eating ravioli would do this, I would probably have set it to the side. It's like I peered into an alternate universe where I was rich, Transformers did not exist, and Ed, Edd n Eddy merchandise existed. :lol:
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

So I had this one dream where mankind was separated into factions. Me and Hatsune Miku were in the 3 headed Golden dragons (and our symbol was King Ghidorah! It was a cross between Grand and GMK). So we decided we go off and Kill King Ghidorah. After some fun adventuring Hatsune wanted to... do things (let's leave it at that). So I said no and she turned into a God like form (she looked like one of the girls from Me Me Me) and said I would die. I didn't care and went after King Ghidorah on my own. So I catch up with the 150 meter tall Kaiju and began to fight him. Right when I'm about to kill him I hear "Your going to die." I turn to see Godzilla 2002 (standing at 100 meters tall) charging his atomic ray. I raise my sword and then I woke up as soon as he shot his beam. It was very strange.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

I dreamed I was flying Rodan into my school. After hours.

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

ゴジマン wrote:So I had this one dream where mankind was separated into factions. Me and Hatsune Miku were in the 3 headed Golden dragons (and our symbol was King Ghidorah! It was a cross between Grand and GMK). So we decided we go off and Kill King Ghidorah. After some fun adventuring Hatsune wanted to... do things (let's leave it at that). So I said no and she turned into a God like form (she looked like one of the girls from Me Me Me) and said I would die. I didn't care and went after King Ghidorah on my own. So I catch up with the 150 meter tall Kaiju and began to fight him. Right when I'm about to kill him I hear "Your going to die." I turn to see Godzilla 2002 (standing at 100 meters tall) charging his atomic ray. I raise my sword and then I woke up as soon as he shot his beam. It was very strange.
Hatsune has really gotten to your head, hasn't she?

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

I dreamed there was this show whose main character was a more fleshed-out, live-action version of Disney's sleeping beauty. She had a male sidekick, I think he was a werewolf of some sort. And they fought off these really cool shadow people.

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

Young Guy wrote:
ゴジマン wrote:So I had this one dream where mankind was separated into factions. Me and Hatsune Miku were in the 3 headed Golden dragons (and our symbol was King Ghidorah! It was a cross between Grand and GMK). So we decided we go off and Kill King Ghidorah. After some fun adventuring Hatsune wanted to... do things (let's leave it at that). So I said no and she turned into a God like form (she looked like one of the girls from Me Me Me) and said I would die. I didn't care and went after King Ghidorah on my own. So I catch up with the 150 meter tall Kaiju and began to fight him. Right when I'm about to kill him I hear "Your going to die." I turn to see Godzilla 2002 (standing at 100 meters tall) charging his atomic ray. I raise my sword and then I woke up as soon as he shot his beam. It was very strange.
Hatsune has really gotten to your head, hasn't she?
Ever since I discovered her in October after my Birthday. Don't think about her nearly as much as Godzilla though.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

I had a dream where I was watching a preview of Internet world. The U.S was Google. Youtube, facebook, twitter etc. And the strangest thing was that the Rule 34 and hentai parts of the internet was like area 51. A land where all the Cartoon, Pokemon, and Sailor moon hentai and Rule 34 was tested and made. Aw yiss.
Last edited by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 on Fri May 08, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

-post deleted-

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

There was a red, wispy place. It seemed like the inside of a gas giant or something. I got the sense that the entire universe that the dream took place in was like this - a red, gaseous void.

There were angels. They looked as they were described in Ezekiel - four faces, six wings, etc. As in that book, they were followed around by ophanim - giant, flaming wheels-intersecting-wheels covered in eyes. There were several. All were massive - miles high.

They were guarding a immense metallic temple that, aside from the angels, was the only feature in this otherwise featureless landscape. It was massive, many times larger than the angels. It was, in some ways, similar to a ziggurat, but it also looked...modern, in a way. At the very top, a red cross had been painted (it was visually similar to the Iron Cross).

I was viewing this through a third-person perspective, and I realized that the temple contained a gateway to another dimension, a dimension only accessible through that particular rift. God was imprisoned within that dimension. The angels were waiting for the day when they were to release Him.

I'd attribute this one to the large amount of SCPs I've been reading recently, especially 1348 and, to a lesser degree, 861.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

I had a bad dream that I was still in school after I graduated but that was because I had a hard time getting NY stuff together and I was too late when I finally got it all together. Eventually, the teachers let me go after an explanation of the big misunderstanding and my ride made it on cue as soon as I am outside.

Another shot was that I saw was seeing my neighbor half naked in the bathroom with her big belly and boobs flailing without her noticing until my sister called me out. It was a really weird dream all and all.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest...and neither will you.