The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Major sssspielberg! wrote:Last night I dreamt I was on a boardwalk date with Kumi Mizuno and there were pterodactyls instead of seagulls.
Woke up to reality.
-_-
That's a RIP.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Major sssspielberg! wrote:Last night I dreamt I was on a boardwalk date with Kumi Mizuno and there were pterodactyls instead of seagulls.
Woke up to reality.
-_-
You must become the pterodactyl.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Living Corpse wrote:
You must become the pterodactyl.
Everything is clear now, especially my cravings for prehistoric fish....
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream that '62 Godzilla was battling C'thulhu in a city. IDK who won as the dream ended before there was a winner.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Sometimes my dreams have me doing something in an alternate dimension, such as watching familiar movies that are also way different. This morning, I had a dream that I was playing Luigi's Mansion 3 and Godzilla: Save the Earth on the PSP.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I was on an island where there were giant grassy hills (ala Bliss) and household items the size of buildings. The only specific one I remember was a cardboard box. Then, an invisible monster started chasing me and I had to get back to the hotel room.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

One time I had a dream where I got married to Yumiko Shaku. A montage went by with us doing things and then at the end of the dream, I turned to face her and her head turned into ‘64 Rodan’s head.

She said, “Voyager!” And I woke up. (She said my real name, and I’d watched JP3 the night earlier.)

Also 1000th post!
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

VoyagerGoji wrote:One time I had a dream where I got married to Yumiko Shaku. A montage went by with us doing things and then at the end of the dream, I turned to face her and her head turned into ‘64 Rodan’s head.

She said, “Voyager!” And I woke up. (She said my real name, and I’d watched JP3 the night earlier.)
I wish I could experience this dream myself. This is so random that it's hilarious.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

Sometimes I'll have dreams, and in my first few moments awake, I'll be convinced that they were real.

Not in that sleep paralysis/night terror kind of way....but once I won the lottery in a dream, and woke up with it feeling like a genuine memory.

My most recent occurrence was that I had a dream where after, I was convinced that there had been some version of The Joker on film in between Ledger's and Leto's. It was kind of mixed up with a feeling of Phoenix having played a very "Joker-esque" role that completely convinced everyone to cast him as The Joker.

An image from the dream burned into my mind was someone looking a little like Phoenix standing on a staircase(inside of a big building) in a maroon suit, holding someone 'hostage' next to him. He literally had like, a samurai sword, he slits the person's throat and the blood spurts in a way that it lands on the lower part of Phoenix's face...and between the blood and the suit, it gave him a sort of 'Joker' look.

I woke up TORTURED not being able to figure out what movie that scene was from....but now I'm convinced it probably isn't real.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

I had a dream where I was a human sized robot that was slowly destroying the Earth. Killing one person at a time with some sort of advanced lasers and ice beams. Did this until the human population was 10% it once was.

Dream changed into a human’s point of view, and I was riding a bike with a friend, and a gas station blew up. We retreated inside of a Walmart, only to see it on fire.

Something else happened, but that’s all I can remember.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I just had a dream that my city was having a huge bike race and I was one of the racers, but for some reason I was using a scooter instead of a bike. What's weirder is that the rear wheel was made out of stone and it wasn't properly made, so instead of spinning nicely, it would barely spin at all and just drag. This would cause me to slow down and end up in last place, 43rd place if I remember correctly. But somehow, there were times when I actually get pass three racers, one of them being my sister. Just when I finally made some progress in the race, I woke up.
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

CrimsonBloodX wrote:I just had a dream that my city was having a huge bike race I was one of the racers, but for some I was using a scooter instead of a bike. What's weirder is that the rear wheel was made out of stone and it wasn't properly made, so instead of spinning nicely, it would barely spin at all and just drag. This would cause me to slow down and end up in last place, 43rd place if I remember correctly. But somehow, there were times when I actually get pass three racers, one of them being my sister. Just when I finally made some progress in the race, I woke up.
You just described life.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I had a dream where I was with the Game Grumps and we were playing some kind of Land Before Time game. Arin and Dan talked about how the Sharptooth from the original movie had such a terrifying roar/growl, and I said: "Well, it's Frank friggin Welker."
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I had a dream last night, and it was one of the craziest ones I’ve ever had.

The dream started with me at a Donald Trump rally and everyone was wearing those red MAGA hats. But when I said “Oi Trump!”, everyone turned around and their MAGA hats turned into hats with swatstikas on them.

So I ran and they tried to grab me until I was saved by a team of ‘superheroes’ as I put it in the dream. The team consisted of...

-Gru
-Willem Dafoe
-Joey Wheeler
-Orga from MIB
-and a few others I can’t remember.

We were teleported to some strange fantasy world, and we went on a quest montage. We ended up at a castle and inside was a sea of gold and jewels, but laying atop was Smaug. We fought the Dragon and decapitated him. As I stood in front of Smaug’s detached head Orga said,

“I think there’s a bomb inside me”.

And he then exploded, destroying the treasure, castle, Smaug’s corpse and the rest of the team. I woke up utterly confused.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

VoyagerGoji wrote:I had a dream last night, and it was one of the craziest ones I’ve ever had.

The dream started with me at a Donald Trump rally and everyone was wearing those red MAGA hats. But when I said “Oi Trump!”, everyone turned around and their MAGA hats turned into hats with swatstikas on them.

So I ran and they tried to grab me until I was saved by a team of ‘superheroes’ as I put it in the dream. The team consisted of...

-Gru
-Willem Dafoe
-Joey Wheeler
-Orga from MIB
-and a few others I can’t remember.

We were teleported to some strange fantasy world, and we went on a quest montage. We ended up at a castle and inside was a sea of gold and jewels, but laying atop was Smaug. We fought the Dragon and decapitated him. As I stood in front of Smaug’s detached head Orga said,

“I think there’s a bomb inside me”.

And he then exploded, destroying the treasure, castle, Smaug’s corpse and the rest of the team. I woke up utterly confused.
You just spoiled the ending of MIB.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

This one time, around less than a year ago, I had a dream that I was in the "No Russian" level from Modern Warfare 2, being one of the shooters, but the airport looked much different. It looked almost liked an underground airport, like a giant underground bunker made out of concrete, with semi-dark tunnels that lead to the outside. I also remember the deaths of the civilians being much more....disturbing. I won't go into too much detail, but imagine the finishing moves from Doom (2016), only slightly less violent. It was more chaotic and had more deaths than the actual No Russian level. It was horrific.

Added in 38 seconds:
Oh boy, do I have a real treat for you all today.

This morning, I had a dream that I was watching a brand new Japanese Godzilla movie. It took place in the Showa continuity, but had the style of a Heisei film. From what I recall, it had Godzilla and two Mothras, one in imago form and the other in larva form, fighting against a new monster that kind of looks like Bagan, but it isn't Bagan, on an airport at dusk. Miki Saegusa was there played by Megumi Odaka and the Imago Mothra ends up dying, giving the rest of her energy to Godzilla while the larva Mothra just.....disappears. The battle suddenly stops and we cut to the next day where, all of a sudden, a sub-plot comes out out of nowhere. Basically, the Japanese government found a gigantic nest of mini Mothra eggs that hatch to mini Mothra larvae. Think of it as Fairy Mothra larva. And do you want to know what they do to these mini Mothra larva? THEY EAT THEM! Yeah, they eat the poor little things. Apparently, eating the mini Mothra larvae fully heals and restores any sort on internal damage on a person's body, such as damaged lungs or liver failure. The government plans to create a business of selling the larvae to people with any kind of internal damage, all while Miki cries for all the Mothra larvae that will be eaten and therefore betraying the trust of the giant Mothra larva.

Yeah, WTF is wrong with me???
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

What the actual... those poor larvae.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote:
This morning, I had a dream that I was watching a brand new Japanese Godzilla movie. It took place in the Showa continuity, but had the style of a Heisei film. From what I recall, it had Godzilla and two Mothras, one in imago form and the other in larva form, fighting against a new monster that kind of looks like Bagan, but it isn't Bagan, on an airport at dusk.
Even in your mind's eye

Bagan is denied being canon

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I dreamt that I found this new concert rendition of John Williams' E.T. music at a store, and then immediately afterwards I actually met the man himself! :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

A couple of days ago, I had one of my old dreams again, but not exactly. I was back at my elementary school, covered in about 4 feet of snow. There was a weird curvy path that it took. Anyways, by the main playground area, there was a small area that had just like a plastic floor and one of those child horns that children could speak through to communicate with through the park. Inside this area, was a thermostat, which appeared to be broken. It would constantly be switching numbers every few seconds. As it turns out, it was actually part of a 4 number code. Mind you, this part of the park never actually existed. I believe the code was “11” There were Various other codes throughout the park, although I don’t remember exactly where the other locations for the other codes were. The only other one that came close was me having to hold a candle next to trees to find the number scratched onto it.

Since this location is based on my old School, I could probably assume the last two codes where in the main play ground area, and the tire swing. I’ve had this dream before, and strangely enough I remembered the code exactly. You had to put the codes in numerical order for the code to work. The code was 4-11-13-13. There was a small, I think a bunker? Right next to the thermostat area. Again, this bunker never actually exists. After doing the two steps and remembering the code, I put it in a keypad on the side of the bunker. Once I did, the doors opened up. I didn’t feel cold when I was outside strangely, but this bunker made me feel just wrong. I stepped in anyway, and it was like an elevator with no buttons at all. The doors closed and I began my descent. Before, I never actually went down in the bunker.

When the doors opened back up, I was in an underground area. It was kind of dark. A few light bulbs were scattered above the ceiling. The stench of rot was strong down there. I walked through the under ground area, but I saw something move. The next Moment I saw a large creature with knife arms stab me right in the stomach. I only felt a bit of pain however, and felt myself being carried over towards the stench of rot. They put me into a green hued room. Inside, was a room flooded with water. One that would reach up to my belly. On the corners of the room there were bodies of frog people. What I thought was the smell of rot turned out to be these frog creatures. The creature dumped me in with the bodies. I wasn’t able to move at all. The strange thing was I felt one of the bodies began to move. Then another. Soon all of them began to move around me. I felt one of them stuck their large green hands into my wound and it Turning a slimy green. I still didn’t feel a thing however. My entire skin soon changed to look like them. My hands and feet grew, I could feel shifting in my eyes.

I quickly woke up after that.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!