The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

I was in a Sailor Moon costume running by a building...
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed I was playing TF2 on some new map and trying to capture the last Control Point as a Heavy. A whole bunch of BLU enemies were firing at me from everywhere, and I was really low on health. By all means, I should have died quickly, but for whatever reason I all of a sudden seemed to gain Sans' powers; I was dodging attacks with ease and throwing people around, impaling them on bones and blasting them with Gaster Blasters and shit like that. All the while, this music was playing:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

It was a while back ago during Christmas last year but I remember in my dream I was woken up in my bed and there Krampus was staring down at me. I was shocked at first until finding out he came all this way to thank me for being such a big fan of him and how much I appreciate him being his number 1 fan before leaving. Probably the oddest dream yet greatest dream I ever had in my life...:lol:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:It was a while back ago during Christmas last year but I remember in my dream I was woken up in my bed and there Krampus was staring down at me. I was shocked at first until finding out he came all this way to thank me for being such a big fan of him and how much I appreciate him being his number 1 fan before leaving. Probably the oddest dream yet greatest dream I ever had in my life...:lol:
Woah, didn't expect him to be so nice. :)

I had a really weird one. Me and my family and some friends were trapped in this huge spooky maze like house. I kept battling these two old evil guys but I kelt losing and yet they wouldn't kill me. They held us all as prisoners yet since I kept fighting they looked me up. Eventually I got out and tried to track down the main evil guy but kinda got lost in the house (probably a manison now that I think about it) and the henchmem were chasing me. Forgot what happened there, but eventually I found the evil dude and his plan was.......to destroy the British Parliament....? Somehow I defeated them and the end. So weird.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Woah, didn't expect him to be so nice. :)
To be fair he's only mean to the naughty, he was nice to me because I'm such a big fan of him which he appreciated. :P

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Does anybody here have sweet dreams? I mean I'd settle for wet ones, shit, the closest is the dude that had a sailor moon outfit.

I dream of this, but then again who am I to disagree.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Woah, didn't expect him to be so nice. :)
To be fair he's only mean to the naughty, he was nice to me because I'm such a big fan of him which he appreciated. :P
I should be good and a fan then, 'cause every Christmas is showtime :lol:

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Deleted
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

UltimateDitto wrote:This was seriously bugging me since I woke up, so I figure here would be the best place to post it and get it off my chest.

Warning adult stuff ahead!
Spoiler:
Alrighty, I'm assuming your ready for some lewd carp correct? Alrighty then. So basically I don't remember a lot of my dream, but I do remember my second to last dream though. So I think I was running from the Indominus Rex, along with some raptors. Towards the end however, Indominus became humanized, yep, she basically had the body structure and height of Midna from loz, but had pale skin, black mascara around the eyes, normal ears, short black spiky hair with silver tips, and some damn gorgeous orangish amber eyes! Remember lying in bed and she was super anxious, it was like seven in the morning, and I think it was snowing. There was someone else in bed with me but I don't remember who it was, it was a big bed and they were far from me, so I propped up a wall of blankets between us and gestured Indominus to come to me, of course she was in the nude, so I removed my undergarments and let her do her thing, I think it was her first time or something, cuz she was having trouble sliding in, after I helped her, we just kinda grinded away, staying as quite as possible! I remember staring into her eyes and they were intense! Afterwards is foggy, I don't remember the last dream, it wasn't a wet dream though, I woke up dry, just some morning wood. I just seriously had to process what I had witnessed in my mind. But yeah there you go! :oops:
.......................................... :shock: Ohhhhhhhhh boy I uh whew. I just dont know what to say. Im never watching Jurassic World the same way again.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Cringe
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:This was seriously bugging me since I woke up, so I figure here would be the best place to post it and get it off my chest.

Warning adult stuff ahead!
Spoiler:
Alrighty, I'm assuming your ready for some lewd carp correct? Alrighty then. So basically I don't remember a lot of my dream, but I do remember my second to last dream though. So I think I was running from the Indominus Rex, along with some raptors. Towards the end however, Indominus became humanized, yep, she basically had the body structure and height of Midna from loz, but had pale skin, black mascara around the eyes, normal ears, short black spiky hair with silver tips, and some damn gorgeous orangish amber eyes! Remember lying in bed and she was super anxious, it was like seven in the morning, and I think it was snowing. There was someone else in bed with me but I don't remember who it was, it was a big bed and they were far from me, so I propped up a wall of blankets between us and gestured Indominus to come to me, of course she was in the nude, so I removed my undergarments and let her do her thing, I think it was her first time or something, cuz she was having trouble sliding in, after I helped her, we just kinda grinded away, staying as quite as possible! I remember staring into her eyes and they were intense! Afterwards is foggy, I don't remember the last dream, it wasn't a wet dream though, I woke up dry, just some morning wood. I just seriously had to process what I had witnessed in my mind. But yeah there you go! :oops:
.......................................... :shock: Ohhhhhhhhh boy I uh whew. I just dont know what to say. Im never watching Jurassic World the same way again.
I feel like a trashsack now. :oops:

But I'm glad to see "my phrase" gaining followers here (see the use of "carp" in sentence 1 of the spoiler text).
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

UltimateDitto wrote:Once I start dreaming, I have zero control of what my brain conjures up. Very odd too since I haven't seen Jurassic World in like months! But uh, sorry about that. Heh. :freak:
Its okay I have really weird dreams too.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

So I had a much more tame dream this time around, apparently my old highschool was converted into a fancy restaurant and me and my friends and maybe some family worked there. I was a busboy, cleaning and all that fun stuff, so eventually I got enough dirty dishes and headed outside, and into the kitchen part of the restaurant, there I had to squirm my way around but I managed to get to the back. Apparently some people were working on a house or something, painting some empy rooms, then i asked a black man (I'm assuming he was a worker) for some baking soda for my dishes, he said no, but said he had cocaine which he offered, so I took it, and swallowed it. It tasted really fizzy and kinda like sugar...weird. After that I just chilled in the restaurant/cafeteria which was surprisingly empty.

Then I got up when some rain and thunder woke me up kinda early in the morning.

I ♡ Image

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

A few months ago I had a dream about being one of the Beatles, the other three were in their Sgt.Peppers cover outfits and we were all sitting at a picnic table, I was the one the pink outfit.
My most recent dream was me saving a girl my age with a pink shirt from bears by carrying her up a rocky hill, I doubt I could carry anyone over my shoulder, & I don't have any female friends anymore so... :?
All of the dreams I've had in recent years are in first person, so sometimes I wake up briefly thinking they're real.
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

UltimateDitto wrote:So I had a much more tame dream this time around
Thank goodness.
Everything else.
Still, pretty weird. (Not that I dream anything normal.)
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

.........This morning I had a dream where I had sex with one of my female friends. best dream I've had in a long time.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:.........This morning I had a dream where I had sex with one of my female friends. best dream I've had in a long time.
Huh... Kinda surprised I haven't had a dream like that at least once to my knowledge. Guess my brain refuses to go that far, which is good I suppose. :lol:

I ♡ Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

UltimateDitto wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:.........This morning I had a dream where I had sex with one of my female friends. best dream I've had in a long time.
Huh... Kinda surprised I haven't had a dream like that at least once to my knowledge. Guess my brain refuses to go that far, which is good I suppose. :lol:
....She was pretty hot...just sayin'.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:
....She was pretty hot...just sayin'.
I see. ;)
Anywho I got very little sleep last night so nothing really happened.

I ♡ Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, you'll get used to it :rimshot:
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.