The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by goji89 »

UltimateDitto wrote:Had a dream that Ultramangoji was trying to call me, but I didn't answer because I thought it would be awkward. :lol:
:shock: ....you too?

We're spending too much time here if we're dreaming of UG calling us and we not answering because of awkward nerves.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I was in the world of The Walking Dead.

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

goji89 wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:Had a dream that Ultramangoji was trying to call me, but I didn't answer because I thought it would be awkward. :lol:

We're spending too much time here if we're dreaming of UG calling us and we not answering because of awkward nerves.

Are you guys admitting you have crushes on Ultramangoji? It's his avatar isn't it? Iron Maiden will do that to ya.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Boring dream last night. Go see a movie with my mom. Some older guy is being rude to me over something trivial. I try reasoning with him but he just repeats what I say in a mocking manner like some bratty kid. I get up, pour his drink on his head and leave the theater, him stunned not believing what just happened. Didn't really care to see the movie as it was something my mom dragged me to see.

I don't even need a dream interpolater to know what that was about. I don't like confrontation but I also don't like bullies, especially adult bullies. I'll try to reason with someone peacefully but when they act like a schoolyard bully and are being willfully ignorant I'm gonna treat them like the little shit they are acting like.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote:
goji89 wrote:

Are you guys admitting you have crushes on Ultramangoji? It's his avatar isn't it? Iron Maiden will do that to ya.
Of course not....it's just that he's my hero is all....... :oops: .

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

goji89 wrote:
HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote:
goji89 wrote:

What makes it funnier is that after I woke up, I immediately got a call on my phone, so I was there all confused and out of it like.
But alas, just someone from Florida. :P
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

UltimateDitto wrote:
goji89 wrote:
HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote:

What makes it funnier is that after I woke up, I immediately got a call on my phone, so I was there all confused and out of it like.
But alas, just someone from Florida. :P
:lol: :lol: ..........That pic man.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Last night, I had the most messed up dream I've had in a long time:

I dreamt that there was an extended cut of Kiki’s Delivery Service (one of my favourite Ghibli movies of all time) where Ursula, the painter girl who helped Kiki get back on her feet was got into a fight with her ex-boyfriend (who for some reason looked like a bad guy from New Dominion Tank Police) and he shot her up with a machine gun in an ice cream parlour. After some trippy happy moments between Kiki and her friends, she gets the bad news and her hair goes all white from the shock. Apparently the movie was supposed to end with Kiki learning how to deal with the grief caused by everyday cruelty.

I woke up filled with dread and sorrow. I reached for my copy of the Art of Kiki's Delivery Service to see if this horrible reveal was true. Luckily I brought it with me into bed. But then I remembered that I didn't even bring into my room last night. And then I woke up again.

I don't what this means but I'm going to assume it has something to do with fear of what I love being ruined by senseless violence. That and I'm a little too attached to Ursula.
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Two months ago, I had a nightmare where I was hanging off a satellite in space (with no space suit) and I fell off the thing and crashed into the Earth in a random street and I'm very afraid of heights so this was scary as hell to me. It was one that felt real, I could feel it as it was happening.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Titanoterror98 wrote:Last night, I had the most messed up dream I've had in a long time:

I dreamt that there was an extended cut of Kiki’s Delivery Service (one of my favourite Ghibli movies of all time) where Ursula, the painter girl who helped Kiki get back on her feet was got into a fight with her ex-boyfriend (who for some reason looked like a bad guy from New Dominion Tank Police) and he shot her up with a machine gun in an ice cream parlour. After some trippy happy moments between Kiki and her friends, she gets the bad news and her hair goes all white from the shock. Apparently the movie was supposed to end with Kiki learning how to deal with the grief caused by everyday cruelty.

I woke up filled with dread and sorrow. I reached for my copy of the Art of Kiki's Delivery Service to see if this horrible reveal was true. Luckily I brought it with me into bed. But then I remembered that I didn't even bring into my room last night. And then I woke up again.

I don't what this means but I'm going to assume it has something to do with fear of what I love being ruined by senseless violence. That and I'm a little too attached to Ursula.
I think you need to stay off of Creepypastas for a while.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

MikeSTZillak wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:Last night, I had the most messed up dream I've had in a long time:

I think you need to stay off of Creepypastas for a while.
See, now that's the weird part: I haven't touched a creepypasta in years. :shock:
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

I had a strange dream several nights ago.

I was checking the internet for some images, but then I discovered images of arthropods. And very strange ones at that.

One of the strangest was a Spider, with it's mouth located at it's Abdomen and it is a strange spider.

The other arthropod was a hybrid. It has the head of a Jumping Spider, claws and tail of a Scorpion and the body of a Centipede.

This is just among the other freaky arthropods I found there.

And do you what is the surprising part.
Spoiler:
This failed to wake me up in the middle of the night. Given that I watch bugs documentaries and kaiju films, this did not freak me out, but still.
Last edited by CommanderBowser on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I had a dream that I had a shitty Christmas. To be honest, it’s making my day difficult.

Freebleeper
Yojimbo

Post by Freebleeper »

I have to share this dream with this group as it involves Godzilla and it occurred during my childhood as it had Godzilla and Megalon battling not on top the World Trade Center, but under it in the garage area but for some reason something started to zoom away from the two fighting like a camera until I can only see the building and than it started to go away from the building and go up to the sky right into space until a point I could see the earth itself as everything was really quiet and you could hear the air blowing... than everything went black and I woke up. That dream has been stuck with me forever as well as the bulldozers and trackers chasing me all around different streets but that's another story, lol.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Last night I dreamed that the Federal Government was arming conservative Christians with shotguns.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

So all my life I've had vivid dreams, every night, like I feel like I'm somewhere else for 2 hours.

So today, me and my friend (who I haven't talked to in a year), were running from the feds in NYC for some reason. I couldn't make it to the subway since the quarters I used didn't work (idk). so we took the backstreets, ran through some stores, made our way to Main Street, and all of a sudden, every window in NYC burst with water, as I stand there in the middle of the street with no where to go. I notice flooding down the block, so I turn around, and a massive tidal wave engulfs the entire city, I look closer and see 3 whales in the wave. I close my eyes preparing for the absolute hardest hit of all time to strike down on me, when all of a sudden I open my eyes and the city is now drenched in water, as if the flood had subsided. One of the bystanders on a roof waved down at me, before he got chomped up by a giant poison dart frog... then a few more hop on each building, each one looking around sporadically. So I stayed still until I woke up.

Annnnnnd yeah, here I am an hour later.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Had a weird one the other night invoking Gamera fighting a monster at a resort district. It’s a bit hazy, but the monster itself was very odd. It’s origin was from the ice age, and it had bird like wings, a dragon like head with horns, it’s arms were made out of plant vines, hoofed feet, and the rest of the body is mechanical. It was spreading some sort of disease that mutates people and also absorbs people. There was some body horror going on. People mutating into fleshy cocoon like forms and sticking to walls and emerging as bay like predatory creatures. And human faces coming out of the monsters chest. Gamera was also linked to some blue mammalian creature. It was about as big as a cat that acted like some sort of spiritual link between Gamera and humanity.

Added in 22 seconds:
TyrantGojira wrote:Had a weird one the other night involving Gamera fighting a monster at a resort district. It’s a bit hazy, but the monster itself was very odd. It’s origin was from the ice age, and it had bird like wings, a dragon like head with horns, it’s arms were made out of plant vines, hoofed feet, and the rest of the body is mechanical. It was spreading some sort of disease that mutates people and also absorbs people. There was some body horror going on. People mutating into fleshy cocoon like forms and sticking to walls and emerging as bay like predatory creatures. And human faces coming out of the monsters chest. Gamera was also linked to some blue mammalian creature. It was about as big as a cat that acted like some sort of spiritual link between Gamera and humanity.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I was watching an animatic/music video on YouTube of Monsterverse King Ghidorah, set to Mean Green Mother From Outer Space from Little Shop Of Horrors but someone covered it for the video as Mean Gleam Mother From Outer Space.

Honestly, it's not even the weirdest KOTM dream I've had

RIP Evan.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

During a hangover nap 2 days ago, I had a dream that me and my mom were celebrating the 4th of July on a stormy night for some reason, we look up in a close pan-in shot of the clouds, and we see turrets off in the distance shooting at something in the sky.

Jump to a narrator narrating a bunch of jump cuts, similar to Resident Evil but different, and it's revealed the Yakuza stole a catastrophic disease strain from the U.S. Government.

Jump again to me running down a sewer like corridor, I run into a zombie-esque person with their brains hanging out so I jam a pencil in the top of their head, (somehow it actually felt mushy lol).. I keep running until I hit a dead end, and a huge dude walks forward, with a mouth on his stomach, deformed eyes on there too, while his actual face was pretty normal beyond looking dead inside and having horns on his head. Some homeless dude jumped on him but got his throat slit, and I tried to fight but he lifted me up and then I woke up.

Now I know what Todd Mcfarlane dreams of...
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I had a dream Godzilla was chasing me and a friend, we were running someplace to get some STAND POWER, to defeat Godzilla. We went into some bodega and got shot by these two thugs, only for them to use their stand powersbto revive us.

You can tell where my mind has been recently!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.