Most hated characters in fiction?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Re: Most hated characters in fiction?

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

eabaker wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Brian Griffon (Family Guy) He's a smug self-absorbed, alcoholic, atheist asshole who thinks he's a great writer when he's terrible.
One of the reasons you hate him is that he's an atheist?

No. Hell, I myself am an Atheist, I was just trying to be clever in my wording by stringing a bunch of words that started with the letter A.
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Does it also have to do with #64 in the K.W.C.? :lol:

....Partly. :mrgreen:
Last edited by GodzillaFreak99 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
eabaker wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Brian Griffon (Family Guy) He's a smug self-absorbed, alcoholic, atheist asshole who thinks he's a great writer when he's terrible.
One of the reasons you hate him is that he's an atheist?

No. Hell, I myself am an Atheist, I was just trying to be clever in my wording by stringing a bunch of words that started with the letter A.
Gotcha!

I thought it seemed a little out-of-place for one of your posts. :)
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Kinggoji1962
Monarch Researcher

Post by Kinggoji1962 »

Definitely Brian Griffin from Family Guy, I can't stand him now.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Do the Smurfs count? And the Teletubbies? Also, don't forget Public Enemy #1 - Barney the Dinosaur... :evil:

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Talim (Soul Calibur franchise) Much like Broly and Gorosaurus, she's one of the most overrated, overhyped I've ever come across in any fandom! Plus, her overly pure "I can do anything as long as I believe in myself!" personality annoys me. Patroklos is pretty bad too, but the only reason I din't put him on my list is because I find his arrogance and cockiness funny. LivingCorpse is gonna kill me.

Numbah 86 (Codename Kids Next Door) She's a loud, obnoxious, sexist little brat!
Last edited by GodzillaFreak99 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

MandaSaurus wrote:Do the Smurfs count? And the Teletubbies? Also, don't forget Public Enemy #1 - Barney the Dinosaur... :evil:
Oh, my younger brother absolutely despised the Smurfs! I still remember one of the reasons: "100 guys and one girl and they haven't done anything yet?" I'll give you 3 guesses what that means and the first two don't count. So I know where you're coming from. In fact, when the show was on, he made up this thing called the Anti-Smurf Brigade (its motto was "Have you killed a Smurf today?") and drew various Smurfs being killed in the most horrible ways imaginable. In fact, one time I saw a bag of Gummi Smurfs (yes, they do exist) and jokingly offered to buy them for him, saying, "Hey, now you can get to do what Gargamel and Azrael never got to do!" and he flat-out said "No! Don't try it or even think about it!" or words to that effect. I should mention that Gargamel and Azrael were his favorite characters in the show.
Last edited by mikelcho on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

mikelcho wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:Do the Smurfs count? And the Teletubbies? Also, don't forget Public Enemy #1 - Barney the Dinosaur... :evil:
Oh, my younger brother absolutely despised the Smurfs! I still remember one of the reasons: "100 guys and one girl and they haven't done anything yet?" I'll give you 3 guesses what that means and the first two don't count. So I know where you're coming from. In fact, when the show was on, he made up this thing called the Anti-Smurf Brigade (its motto was "Have you killed a Smurf today?") and drew various Smurfs being killed in the most horrible ways imaginable. In fact, one time I saw a bag of Gummi Smurfs (yes, they do exist) and jokingly offered to buy them for him, saying, "Hey, now you can get to do what Gargamel and Azrael never got to do!" and he flat-out said "No! Don't even try it or even think about it!" or words to that effect. I should mention that Gargamel and Azrael were his favorite characters in the show.
In a similar vein, I was a member of the (three-kid) ABAF; the Anti-Barney Attack Force, even drew pictures and spoke in a similar manner regarding Barney and the Teletubbies that your brother did with Smurfs. Once bought a Barney doll at goodwill, filled it with fireworks, and burned it.

It all feels... rather embarrassing and absurd, now. What was the point? But kids and pre-teens will be kids and pre-teens, I guess.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Zarm wrote:
mikelcho wrote:
Oh, my younger brother absolutely despised the Smurfs! I still remember one of the reasons: "100 guys and one girl and they haven't done anything yet?" I'll give you 3 guesses what that means and the first two don't count. So I know where you're coming from. In fact, when the show was on, he made up this thing called the Anti-Smurf Brigade (its motto was "Have you killed a Smurf today?") and drew various Smurfs being killed in the most horrible ways imaginable. In fact, one time I saw a bag of Gummi Smurfs (yes, they do exist) and jokingly offered to buy them for him, saying, "Hey, now you can get to do what Gargamel and Azrael never got to do!" and he flat-out said "No! Don't even try it or even think about it!" or words to that effect. I should mention that Gargamel and Azrael were his favorite characters in the show.
In a similar vein, I was a member of the (three-kid) ABAF; the Anti-Barney Attack Force, even drew pictures and spoke in a similar manner regarding Barney and the Teletubbies that your brother did with Smurfs. Once bought a Barney doll at goodwill, filled it with fireworks, and burned it.

It all feels... rather embarrassing and absurd, now. What was the point? But kids and pre-teens will be kids and pre-teens, I guess.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this: don't even get him started on that song that the Smurfs always sung! And he was the only member of the ASB.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-Roman Torchwick (RWBY): This punk-ass bitch annoys me greatly. Glad he had the shit killed out of him by that Griffon Grimm.
-Cinder Fall (RWBY): Fuck this cruel cunt. Hope she dies a painful death.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Lily from HIMYM. Hypocritical and absolutely selfish.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Ewoks.

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

Joffrey Lannister from Game of Thrones --> Needs to be touched by Jared Fogle.
Angelica Pickles from Rugrats --> Selfish, bullying, spoiled brat who needs to be beaten with a wire hanger by Joan Crawford.
Butters's Parents from South Park --> Always grounding him for stupid things.
Mike the Knight --> Bossy, stuck-up, selfish piece of s**t who acts like he's a model child.
Alice from the godawful Resident Evil movies --> Overrated, overpowered, prodigal character who is completely pointless and useless.
Chloe Carmichael from The Fairly Oddparents --> WHY!?!

And last but not least, Clark Nelson from MOTHRA -- Oh boy, Jerry Ito did a fantastic job playing this smug, greedy scumbag. Seeing him get pumped with bullets is so satisfying as hell.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Vatarian wrote:Ewoks.
Well if you get smashed by two swinging logs in the woods..... you had it coming :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

darthzilla99
JXSDF Technician

Post by darthzilla99 »

For me,

The entire Despicable Me series

With the exception of Rom, the entire ferengi race on Star Trek (Quark is ten times more annoying than Jar Jar Binks and the episodes House of Quark and the Magnificent Ferengi are not good episodes of Deep Space Nine despite what a lot of fans say. The only good Quark focused episode is the one where Quark and Odo are trapped on a planet alone trying to send a signal for help). Brunt is not a good character either despite being played by Jeffrey Combs and is also someone I hate more than Jar Jar Binks. I am not joking about all this and is why I had a hard time watching Deep Space Nine. When the episodes focused on Odo, Dax, Worf, Sisko, Bashir, Dukat, major Kira and Sisko, I love them. But the minute Quark shows his face, the moment drops by 20% for me.
GVK: TNE is a modern day 70s Showa Godzilla movie. Being a massive budget modern blockbuster CGI film instead of traditional 70s tokusatsu techniques doesn't change that.

Monsterverse is not similar to either MCU nor Bayformers just because all three are big budget CGI blockbuster franchises.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Kudos to whoever else said JarJar Binks. George Lucas must've been having a Cherry Coke moment, or something...

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

master_of_monsters wrote:shinji ikari and Asuka Langley: the whiny, poorly developed, infuriating result of a perpetual teenage edgelord *technically the whole show in a nutshell with kaiju on the side but since were only pointing out characters*
Hideaki Anno actually based Shinji on himself and his struggles with depression.

And to be fair, most of his whining is about being forcibly conscripted to fight a war.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

darthzilla99 wrote:For me,

The entire Despicable Me series

With the exception of Rom, the entire ferengi race on Star Trek (Quark is ten times more annoying than Jar Jar Binks and the episodes House of Quark and the Magnificent Ferengi are not good episodes of Deep Space Nine despite what a lot of fans say. The only good Quark focused episode is the one where Quark and Odo are trapped on a planet alone trying to send a signal for help). Brunt is not a good character either despite being played by Jeffrey Combs and is also someone I hate more than Jar Jar Binks. I am not joking about all this and is why I had a hard time watching Deep Space Nine. When the episodes focused on Odo, Dax, Worf, Sisko, Bashir, Dukat, major Kira and Sisko, I love them. But the minute Quark shows his face, the moment drops by 20% for me.
Awww- I like Quark. But I'd say Jadzia; I feel the same way about the no-boundaries-gossip-queen-of-the-universe that you do about Quark. :) And Sisko, any time that he is dealing with a personal nemesis that isn't Dukat.

Also, in case I haven't mentioned earlier, Kate from LOST.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Chi Chi and Raditz from Dragonball
Happosai from Ranma 1/2
Noah Cross from Chinatown
Comedian from Watchmen
Sakura from Stret Fighter
Sentinel Prime from Transformers 3
Last edited by LegendZilla on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

-The cult leader in the Silent Hill movie. That doesn't hurt the movie, hell it makes it better when you see her and her cult reap what they sow.
-High School of the Dead: The whole cast, couldn't finish the show.
-Elfen Lied: The director and his son. Even Bando and Lucy are better than them so that's saying a lot.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

LegendZilla wrote:Chi Chi and Raditz from Dragonball
Happosai from Ranma 1/2
Noah Cross from Chinatown
Comedian from Watchmen
Sakura from Stret Fighter
Sentinel Prime from Transformers 3
Well Comedian is suppose to be an insufferable asshole.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983