Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9492
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:11 pm

I consider Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Shazam! and Detective Pikachu to be the Unholy Trinity of 2019 that deserved to do better with Missing Link as an honorable mention.

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 9978
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:46 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I consider Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Shazam! and Detective Pikachu to be the Unholy Trinity of 2019 that deserved to do better with Missing Link as an honorable mention.


Yeah 2019 was a weird year for movies.
Image

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 9492
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Living Corpse wrote:Yeah 2019 was a weird year for movies.

Endgame I feel played a big part in this. That movie was such a massive event it heavily effected those movies.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online
User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:04 pm

-I unironically say howdy.
-I'm pro-choice.
-Mr. Krabs is probably my favorite Spongebob character.
-I quite enjoy vaporwave and Lovecraftian aesthetics.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 9978
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 pm

I like costume switch.

It's a meme where artist take two characters and have them switch costumes. Street Fighter X Tekken did it as unlockable costumes and artist online just ran with it.
Image

User avatar
Fish Cakes
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 am
Location: Vague SF Bay Area

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Fish Cakes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:39 am

-I hug people I know as a greeting when I can.
-I move snails and earthworms I see in the sidewalk to make sure they don't get stepped on
-I fear living more than I fear dying
- Seeing ruined man-made structures in natural areas make me feel serene (old graves in woods, sunken houses in marshlands, etc)
- My dream honeymoon would be to go to Europe and see the Black Forest in Germany and castles in Ireland
- I feel energy constantly, I trust my gut more than my brain or heart
- My favorite food is ramen (username and all), I very rarely have it though. I refuse to eat the instant poop.
- I'm a lucid dreamer
- I didn't really have a childhood due to traumatic events
- I didn't make my first friend irl until after I turned 18
- I wish I were more kawaii! >w<
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

User avatar
AllosaurHell
Samurai
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 pm
Location: Baja Blast Temple, Hollow Earth

Re: Random facts about you

Postby AllosaurHell » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:45 pm

-I'm Mexican, though those who know me will know that I look very white despite my parents and other family members of mine having darker skin than me.
- Born in Chihuahua, Mexico but currently live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Speak both Spanish and English.
- I have dark hair, short and spiky and REALLY THICK eyebrows, like John Gotti or Eugene Levi type of eyebrows.
- I wear a Venom zip up hoodie almost all the time, my friends always recognize me by the hoodie's white spider emblem.
- I really enjoy authentic Mexican food and LOVE El Taco Tote restaurants whenever I visit Chihuahua, Mexico.
- I was introduced to Godzilla essentially ever since birth, my older brother was watching a lot of Ultraman Tiga and Godzilla by the time I was born.
- Have never had a girlfriend, too busy watching monster films and studying filmmaking.
- I like many types of music, mostly metal, classical, techno and rock.
- I despise Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift, they are terrible role-models for young children.
- I'm a fan of pro wrestling and MMA, though WWE and UFC nowadays I feel are lacking.
- I have a paranoia and childhood fear of witches.
- I believe in cryptids.
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) was my first Godzilla movie and is my favorite film from my childhood among many others.
- I want to be a filmmaker, actor, writer and toy creator and video game developer, I know that's a lot.
- I wanted to be a pro-wrestler when I was young but filmmaking got me distracted and seeing the injuries wrestlers endure made me rethink that decision.
- Charlie Watson from Bumblebee is my ideal girlfriend.
- I love animals, reptiles, frogs and apes are my favorites and I also like aquatic life.
- Many kids at school have said I resemble a school shooter, in which I REALLY DON'T condone any sort of school shooting and I won't delve into the El Paso shooting cause that REALLY pissed me off.
- I have aspergers and ADHD, in which I occasionally play with stuffed animals and often tend to have awkward social interactions with other people, and pacing around in circles within confined spaces which I'm infamous for.
- Baja Blast is my favorite Soda.
- I LOVE Pizza Hut.
- Dinosaurs and paleontology are a big hobby of mine as well.
- I've done kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for awhile.
- I jog around my neighborhood and use the treadmill a lot.
- I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- I'm a fan of early 2000s Cartoon Network, Ed Edd n Eddy being my favorite cartoon from that era with Courage the Cowardly Dog in second place.
- I love Regular Show and Rick and Morty.
- I love Primeval and Primeval: New World so I'm very angry both shows got cancelled.
- I'm a very controversial individual in real life, some hate me and some like me so I have very few friends and many enemies.
- I despise seeing old people or babies getting harmed.
- I have a silver tabby cat named "Wafle" which is Spanish for waffle.
- My favorite YouTuber is BBT Network and he has reacted to all the YTPs I made of him so far.
Image

"Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country."
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10507
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: Random facts about you

Postby goji89 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Damn...........

That's an autobiographical post not just a random fact took a break half way through.

Mi español no sirve para nada pero.......
Espero que te la pases bien aqui.....cuidado con los cabrones que le gusta nada mas que joder.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: キノプレックス
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:37 pm

I just found out that I have royal ancestry, definitely clears up why I do better in most areas compared to your average human
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

User avatar
Fish Cakes
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 am
Location: Vague SF Bay Area

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Fish Cakes » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 pm

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:I just found out that I have royal ancestry, definitely clears up why I do better in most areas compared to your average human

Cool! I'm descended from some chick who ran a whorehouse during the gold rush and a couple of Russian circus performers, lmao.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Online
User avatar
Kiryu2012
Kwaidan
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Kiryu2012 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 pm

-I'm a bit of a night owl, and yet I tend to wake up early in the morning.
-I love the concept of hybrids and chimeras, and I'm constantly imagining what crosses between different characters or species would look like.
-Greek and Norse are two of my favorite mythologies, with Egyptian coming pretty closely behind.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10507
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: Random facts about you

Postby goji89 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:05 pm

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:I just found out that I have royal ancestry, definitely clears up why I do better in most areas compared to your average human


:lol: :lol: .

I never knew royals were above average humans.

The more you know, I guess.

Congrats.
Let me guess......part of the Royal......... Flush.

JK.
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
AllosaurHell
Samurai
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 pm
Location: Baja Blast Temple, Hollow Earth

Re: Random facts about you

Postby AllosaurHell » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:20 am

goji89 wrote:Damn...........

That's an autobiographical post not just a random fact took a break half way through.

Mi español no sirve para nada pero.......
Espero que te la pases bien aqui.....cuidado con los cabrones que le gusta nada mas que joder.

Jajaja gracias!

Added in 31 seconds:
Another fact:
- I loathe animal abuse and trophy hunting.
Image

"Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country."
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

User avatar
Stump Feet
Futurian
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Stump Feet » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 pm

AllosaurHell wrote:Another fact:
- I loathe trophy hunting.

What’s that? Where people hunt for first place trophies?
Last edited by Stump Feet on Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

User avatar
AllosaurHell
Samurai
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 pm
Location: Baja Blast Temple, Hollow Earth

Re: Random facts about you

Postby AllosaurHell » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Stump Feet wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:Another fact:
- I loathe trophy hunting.

What’s that? Where people hunt for first place trophies?

No, it's when hunters begin killing animals for their own amusement and display them as their own personal trophies after killing them.
Image

"Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country."
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

User avatar
Leviarex
Interpol Agent
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: Pellucidar by way of Gravity Falls
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Leviarex » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:13 pm

A personal tradition of mine for most Friday nights (though not during October) is to watch a double feature consisting of movies that have at least one or two things in common.

User avatar
Ivo-goji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2662
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Ivo-goji » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:53 pm

Spinach is my favorite vegetable.
Resized Image

Kaiju-King42 wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

User avatar
goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10507
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: Random facts about you

Postby goji89 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Celery is kino
Image
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

User avatar
Fish Cakes
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 am
Location: Vague SF Bay Area

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Fish Cakes » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:36 pm

I get mistaken for a mom a lot. Body type, fashion sense, and personality I guess. One of the hot moms at least from what my friends and ex have told me, so that's good. I also get confused for being younger than I am (usually about 3 - 4 years.)

Oh, bonus fact: I don't drink, smoke, or vape.
Last edited by Fish Cakes on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer
Posts: 9236
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Contact:

Re: Random facts about you

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:43 pm

AllosaurHell wrote:- Baja Blast is my favorite Soda.


:thumbsup:

I haven't had a close friend since 4th grade. On that note my social life is practically nonexistent.

I spend almost all my free time either sleeping or on the internet.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest