Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Leviarex wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:08 pm-I've come to consider 'Gremlins' to be better than 'Krampus'. In fact, this is one year I don't really feel like watching the latter.
How could anyone consider Krampus to be better than Gremlins?

Gremlins is a classic for crying out loud and this is coming from someone who finds Krampus to be a guilty pleasure.

The Octopus
G-Grasper

Post by The Octopus »

Leviarex wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:08 pmI simply can't stand 'The Christmas Song'.
Grinch. :evil:

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

The Octopus wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:07 pm
Leviarex wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:08 pmI simply can't stand 'The Christmas Song'.
Grinch. :evil:
No rule that says liking christmas has to equal liking every single song associated with it.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Everyone who knows me says I have a very feminine voice.
For Emperor and Empire!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:50 am Everyone who knows me says I have a very feminine voice.
You must get tired of hearing that.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

eabaker wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:03 am
VoyagerGoji wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:50 am Everyone who knows me says I have a very feminine voice.
Believe me, I do. Although, on it’s own, I don’t mind my voice, even if it does sound like a girl’s.
For Emperor and Empire!

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Your not alone buddy, I do as well and I have worked in multiple call-centers and every customer or provider that I have spoken to has called me ''mam''

What gets me is sometimes even after I tell them my name they still continue to do it.
Last edited by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX on Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

XxComablack1937xX wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:22 pm
What gets me is sometimes even after I tell them my name they still continue to do it.
I mean, depending on what name you have it might sound pretty feminine.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:45 pm
eabaker wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:03 am
Believe me, I do. Although, on it’s own, I don’t mind my voice, even if it does sound like a girl’s.
I used to be told the same thing a lot when I was in my teens. I never really had a problem with my voice, either, but got sick of hearing about it from other people.

And then, early in my college years, it started settling into something a little lower anyway.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Challenger007
Ronin

Post by Challenger007 »

I love watching old movies from a projector. The projector allows you to create the atmosphere of a trip to the past, to old open-air cinemas. True, I took a household projector for viewing at home. He did not stint and bought an Epson Home Cinema Wireless Projector. It is expensive but much cooler than others. Click here https://homemakerguide.com/best-home-projector/ for more information on popular home models. I studied the question for a long time before making a choice. I am happy with my choice. A really worthy projector that broadcasts a film reel of high quality.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

I am having Septoplasty surgery at the end of December.. excited to get things fixed but a little nervous because you never know how things are going to go. Hopefully it isn't as painful as I am expecting. Wish me luck guys!

I'll just add I can't be the only one that loves to sing in the shower right?
I am talking about fully letting loose! I know I suck and can't sing worth a damn but it feels damn good to just rock out to some of my favorite tunes. My upstairs neighbors probably hate me haha but you got one life to live can't worry about being embarrassed.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

XxComablack1937xX wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:36 pm I am having Septoplasty surgery at the end of December.. excited to get things fixed but a little nervous because you never know how things are going to go. Hopefully it isn't as painful as I am expecting. Wish me luck guys!

I'll just add I can't be the only one that loves to sing in the shower right?
I am talking about fully letting loose! I know I suck and can't sing worth a damn but it feels damn good to just rock out to some of my favorite tunes. My upstairs neighbors probably hate me haha but you got one life to live can't worry about being embarrassed.

1. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope it goes well.

2. I do this too, sometimes.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I actually really like the nippy feeling cold weather gives me.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

The only way I'll approve of the idea of a Beast from 20,000 Fathoms remake/reboot is if they get Matt Reeves on board as director. Him or nothing.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-I've been told I'm an anarchist.
-I'm either a gen z, or a late millennial with a gen z's sense of humor.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:19 pm -I've been told I'm an anarchist.
On a somewhat related note, I’m known as Napoleon among my friends.

-I’m from France.
-A slight French accent pokes through every now and again from when I lived in France.
-I like to have total control over people sometimes.
For Emperor and Empire!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

^Says he's from France, but he's actually from Remulak.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

According to the Chinese Zodiac, my birth year is (fittingly I'd say) one of the years of the dragon.
Last edited by Leviarex on Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I've been wanting to get more into Legend of Zelda lately, but i haven't really decided which game would be best for me to start with. I mean naturally BOTW was my first choice but then i moved my mind closer to Twilight Princess solely for the fact i'm beginning to fall for a freaking Imp of all things. (i'm a helpless romantic)
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Challenger007
Ronin

Post by Challenger007 »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:07 pm I've been wanting to get more into Legend of Zelda lately, but i haven't really decided which game would be best for me to start with. I mean naturally BOTW was my first choice but then i moved my mind closer to Twilight Princess solely for the fact i'm beginning to fall for a freaking Imp of all things. (i'm a helpless romantic)
Based on the reviews, the game is very interesting. But my hands do not reach. There is very little time for games. But I think I'll take a closer look at it soon.