Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I wish I had the omnipotence with the ability to take on the forms or hallucinations to everyone's biggest fears. An power I'd use to expose the worst criminals (Pedophiles, terrorists, serial killers, abusers, traffickers, etc.) until they gave in swearing to become better people. An combination of It (Pennywise), John Kramer and Krampus put into one basically. :twisted:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I wish I had the omnipotence with the ability to take on the forms or hallucinations to everyone's biggest fears. An power I'd use to expose the worst criminals (Pedophiles, terrorists, serial killers, abusers, traffickers, etc.) until they gave in swearing to become better people. An combination of It (Pennywise), John Kramer and Krampus put into one basically. :twisted:
This just seems like the type of power fantasy in which you’d like to inflict pain on others and be just as bad as the aforementioned people you intend to harm and “get away with it” because they’re bad people.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:This just seems like the type of power fantasy in which you’d like to inflict pain on others and be just as bad as the aforementioned people you intend to harm.
Its an better alternative then the death penalty no? I wouldn't be killing them anyways. As I said. I'd just keep exposing them to said fears (Or nightmares for that matter) until they promise to be better people while also leaving them a reminder (Like how Krampus gives those a second chance with his bells).
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

What if they don't want to become better people? Most real-world 'bad' people don't exactly see themselves that way. Everyone is the protagonist of his own story. Very few people wake up in the morning, twirl their moustache, and think "what unspeakable acts of delicious evil can I commit today?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

JAGzilla wrote:What if they don't want to become better people? Most real-world 'bad' people don't exactly see themselves that way. Everyone is the protagonist of his own story. Very few people wake up in the morning, twirl their moustache, and think "what unspeakable acts of delicious evil can I commit today?
I think if you've reached the point of actually harming or killing people you either know what you're doing is wrong and don't care or are so far insane you don't understand why it's wrong. Cause if you kill someone outside of defense or war and say you aren't a bad person you're lying to yourself.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I wish I had the omnipotence with the ability to take on the forms or hallucinations to everyone's biggest fears. An power I'd use to expose the worst criminals (Pedophiles, terrorists, serial killers, abusers, traffickers, etc.) until they gave in swearing to become better people. An combination of It (Pennywise), John Kramer and Krampus put into one basically. :twisted:
It seems as though you're trying to combine consequentialist justice with retributive justice. That just doesn't work. Torture can make someone acquiescent, but it cannot make them better.

If anything, you run the risk of only turning people into bigger dangers by making them feel terrorized.
Last edited by eabaker on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

First off, cringe.

Second: If you're gonna have a power fantasy like that, just kill the pedophiles, rapists, and shit. Most don't get a death penalty anyway, they get reduced sentences because what they did didn't involve murder (physical murder at least, psychological and spiritual murder hella happened, but fuck people's mental health in this country.) And don't go through all this torture bullshit, just start killing and don't stop. More efficient that way, more innocent lives saved, less chance of them getting to you mentally, etc, etc...

Third, I am also cringe.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dafuq did I just read?

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

goji89 wrote:Dafuq did I just read?
How would we know? Tell us.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

G2000 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

Okay then:

1. LSD Jellyfish, I meant to say it earlier, but I sat and listened to the entire King Geedorah album a couple of days ago. It was alright.

2. I have no clue at what I just read up above.......

3. Kiryu, the picture means "Pot, meet Kettle"
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

godzilla98rules wrote:3. Kiryu, the picture means "Pot, meet Kettle"
I know; I don't understand why G200 responded to me with that picture.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

this is going to sound cheesy but I like being nice or a better wording making people happy.
your source of self destruction

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Out of all the Nemesis books I've read so far (I have yet to read 'Project Legion'), I'd have to say that I like 'Project Hyperion' the best. Why exactly, I can't really put into words.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Leviarex wrote:Out of all the Nemesis books I've read so far (I have yet to read 'Project Legion'), I'd have to say that I like 'Project Hyperion' the best. Why exactly, I can't really put into words.
Personally I feel Project Maigo is the best. That Washington D.C. fight was amazing.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

I mentioned it elsewhere, but I was really active with Kaiju Combat's community (Sunstone Forums) much to my regret. Simon Strange once even came down to where I live to have dinner with a Moderator from the site and me. Nice guy, I feel kinda bad for him still. :c

I am a stupid God damn furry if that wasn't obvious yet. Uwu

Rodan95
Monarch Researcher

Post by Rodan95 »

I'm a 24-year old stroke survivor. It happened last year on new year's last year (I was 23 when it happened). Can't feel the right side of my body (I was always right handed), but therapy helps a little. The type of stroke I had isnt genetic so I have no idea what the cause of the stroke was.

My speech is decent but not as good as it used to be. Just glad to be alive tho.
Last edited by Rodan95 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.