Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Re: Random facts about you

Post by KaijuCanuck »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I'm more of an animal person then a people person, in other words I tend to bond to animals more then I do with people could say its because I grew up being an animal lover hence why I'm a vegetarian.
If an animal is going to screw you over, it's probably just because they're hungry and only have a few responses. If a human screws you over, it's because they're an asshole.

In a cruel twist of irony, without the illness that ultimately killed my grandfather, I probably wouldn't exist. He first developed symptoms during WW2 when he was in the Canadian Army - he had to stay in England for treatment, while the rest of his unit got shipped off to fight in Sicily, where many of them were KIA. That was when he met my grandma, a young English woman, and after the war he took her with him back home to Alberta and, ultimately, had my dad and my uncles. Sadly though that illness, which I believe had something to do with his heart being too big for his body, continued to plague him and eventually killed him (although thankfully not until he was much older).
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

KaijuCanuck wrote:If an animal is going to screw you over, it's probably just because they're hungry and only have a few responses. If a human screws you over, it's because they're an asshole.
I'm an animal lover of all but in the terms I was speaking I was more referring to pets like dogs and cats, more of a dog person though.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

- I dislike the English language. For instance, there are about 32 different definitions for the word "day" in English, whilst in other languages such as Aramaic or Greek, there
are 32 words for day. Now that makes sense.

- I am lactose intolerant, however raw milk does me no harm.

- I enjoy story design and writing. I've thus far gotten favorable reviews to both from a few folks (like, one or two) here on TK.

- Hearing people cuss makes me mad.

- I do volunteer work as a missionary/freelance councilor.

- I'm a bibliophile who dreams of starting a library. To that end, I now have 522 books.

- I love utilizing my sense of humor, especially around people with no sense of humor.

- I don't have a phone. My family has a "communal cellphone" used in emergencies (ie- the one I use when at the gulag), a home phone, and my dad's flip-top cellphone.

- I can cook. Boy howdy. Good eatin'. Hot dang.

- I hate thinking over what I've written and realizing I need to make a change but it's too late because I already submitted it. For instance, an abbreviated version of what this part *used* to say would be "I'm a conceited trashsack."

- I try to be a friend, but normally end up being a jerk/airhead/weirdo.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I have dual British/Canadian citizenship.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:- Hearing people cuss makes me mad.
Dammit!

I have no problem talking to people anymore as far as saying hello, thank you, and such things but when it comes to carrying on an actual conversation I fall flat on my face.

On that note it's impossible for me to carry on a conversation on the fly. If I intend to talk to somebody I actually have to think of what to say ahead of time and even repeat it to myself several times before I can get to words out. I'm really bad at conversations especially when I get taken off guard.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:- Hearing people cuss makes me mad.
Dammit!
Somehow I knew someone would say something like this.
I have no problem talking to people anymore as far as saying hello, thank you, and such things but when it comes to carrying on an actual conversation I fall flat on my face.

On that note it's impossible for me to carry on a conversation on the fly. If I intend to talk to somebody I actually have to think of what to say ahead of time and even repeat it to myself several times before I can get to words out. I'm really bad at conversations especially when I get taken off guard.
I have this problem too, which makes me wonder: how the heck can other people make conversation so easily?
goji89 wrote:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Really random fact, whenever im feeling down or depressed I listen to Stan Bush songs, most notably The Touch, Dare, Your Time, and Thunder in Your Heart, :huge:

Plus he just released a new album recently!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Really random fact, whenever im feeling down or depressed I listen to Stan Bush songs, most notably The Touch, Dare, Your Time, and Thunder in Your Heart, :huge:

Wel, better hurry and start feeling down.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

You got the touch! You got the POWER!!!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

goji89 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Really random fact, whenever im feeling down or depressed I listen to Stan Bush songs, most notably The Touch, Dare, Your Time, and Thunder in Your Heart, :huge:

Wel, better hurry and start feeling down.
:lol: :applause:
Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:You got the touch! You got the POWER!!!
This guy gets it :huge:

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

-I'm returning for a special occasion. Whether or not I'll stay will be figured out later. But yeah, I guess I'm back.
-I will die alone
-I've only been listening to NF - Perception
-I am actually looking forward to Justice League
-I have 2 phones
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

-I'd rather have a camel to get to places then a vehicle and own one as a pet, some of the reasons being while slower doesn't cost as much money as you have to pay car bills, you can't to breathe nice fresh air and while traveling on a camel you get see the view as you ride it. :D

Not to mention as being my living vehicle, I'd have an friend and companion.

Also camels are skreeonking awesome! :huge:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

-I know the guy who plays Sagat in Street Fighter (1994), he's a friend of the family.
- I'm a atheist, sorta, I believe never giving up should be everyone's motto.
- Despite being a guy for some reason I have long eyelashes.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

I have a twitter and a deviantart account, but I don't really use my deviantart anymore.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

rodan fan1956
Ronin

Post by rodan fan1956 »

I like youtube and listening to this song called i want my goddamn mountain dew it's about Francis
link to my youtube channel if u guys are inserted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9cLMuK2Mc&t=216s

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

rodan fan1956 wrote: link to my youtube channel if u guys are inserted
Damn, guess I won't be able to link to it seeing how I'm not inserted. And what channel are you linking us to if we have to be inserted to watch it?

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
rodan fan1956 wrote: link to my youtube channel if u guys are inserted
Damn, guess I won't be able to link to it seeing how I'm not inserted. And what channel are you linking us to if we have to be inserted to watch it?
More importantly, what do we have to be inserted into? Klingon airspace? A piping hot sauna? Cup noodles? You're killing me here rodan fan.
goji89 wrote:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:More importantly, what do we have to be inserted into? Klingon airspace?
Which is a much more dangerous prospect than it used to be, because they eat people now.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

-Weird fact- Somedays (now more like sometimes) I feel like the Joker.

I'm a positive guy, so I don't know how one really bad day would effect me. Sorry for being sorta dramatic, for I want to be an actor. :angel:

- I also want to be a movie director.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:- I also want to be a movie director.
If you ever become one. Do a killer saber-tooth cat movie if one never gets made by the time you become a movie director. And I mean a really good one! I'm dying to see a movie like that. Those two terrible SyFy original ones don't count.