Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Everytime a piece of poop movie I hate gets made such as Fant4stic (2015), Justice League (2017), Ice Ages 4 & 5, Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014), New Star Wars movies, Passengers (2016), etc. I just go back and look at equally my favorite movie of all time the Heisei Gamera Trilogy which makes me love and appreciate it even more.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Everytime a piece of poop movie I hate gets made such as Fant4stic (2015), Justice League (2017), Ice Ages 4 & 5, Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014), New Star Wars movies, Passengers (2016), etc. gets made. I just go back and look at equally my favorite movie of all time the Heisei Gamera Trilogy which makes me love and appreciate it even more.
Uhh, what?
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Everytime a piece of poop movie I hate gets made such as Fant4stic (2015), Justice League (2017), Ice Ages 4 & 5, Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014), New Star Wars movies, Passengers (2016), etc. gets made. I just go back and look at equally my favorite movie of all time the Heisei Gamera Trilogy which makes me love and appreciate it even more.
Uhh, what?
I guess you can say it's... random! ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

- I found out about Godzilla bya a Godzilla Unleashed video. I think it was Destoroyah vs Titanosaurus
- I'm Spanish conquistador
- I'm still not going to university, even tho I could, because I'm lazy af.
- Goji89 x Dawsbfiremind is my OTP (???)
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

ManuJM1997 wrote: - Goji89 x Dawsbfiremind is my OTP (???)
What the @$#&^$*&(*&)*&%$$##@$#@^*?
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
:lol:
Ah, I remember the first time this happened to me...
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

ManuJM1997 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:
What the hell is OTP?.....Checks internet.....

:shock: ....Dude WTF :freak: .??

No manches, hasta lo español me sacastes, k imaginacion rara tienes osea como cres eso me muero.....estoy muerto X_X

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

ManuJM1997 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:
You've been part of a gay, December-May otp? :shock: Do tell.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:
You've been part of a gay, December-May otp? :shock: Do tell.
Nah, but some of my best friends on the internet are Yaoi fans, and well, in a group of friends predominantly male, I had to fight a long, and brutal war to save myself from being shipped.
I still haven't won

PD: Me sorprende encontrar a alguien más aquí hablando español Goji89

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

ManuJM1997 wrote: PD: Me sorprende encontrar a alguien más aquí hablando español Goji89
Como te digo.....me lo sacastes a puños. Pero yo soy una persona de mucho mysterio. Hablo otro idioma tambien solo k no encuentro con quien......Soy goji89 y k nadie se les olvide!!!!!!

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

goji89 wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote: PD: Me sorprende encontrar a alguien más aquí hablando español Goji89
Como te digo.....me lo sacastes a puños. Pero yo soy una persona de mucho mysterio. Hablo otro idioma tambien solo k no encuentro con quien......Soy goji89 y k nadie se les olvide!!!!!!
Well, while your Spanish is not horrible, I don't think you can hold a conversation with a native speaker like me.
I would recommend you to continue studying Spanish, if you really want to use it.
BTW, writing "K" instead of "Que" is normally associated with being a fucking moron
Last edited by Manuelito Canelito on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

ManuJM1997 wrote: Well, while your Spanish is not horrible, I don't think you can hold a conversation with a native speaker like me.
goji89 wrote:

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote: Well, while your Spanish is not horrible, I don't think you can hold a conversation with a native speaker like me.
Spanish conquistador, actually.
I would like to ransack your nation, and establish some colonies :twisted: :lol:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

ManuJM1997 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Well, while your Spanish is not horrible, I don't think you can hold a conversation with a native speaker like me.
I would recommend you to continue studying Spanish, if you really want to use it.
BTW, writing "K" instead of "Que" is normally associated with being a skreeonking moron
¿No me digas? A poco tu crees que tu y yo no podremos tener una conversacion a tu level de experto. Por si no lo sabias tambien escribo asi en ingles para sacar cho. Es mi manera de ser, no te creas especial mi compañero de TK........ :lol: . Hay muchas cosas de mi k muchos de aqui se sorprenderian....Como te dige, soy goji89 k no se les olvide!!!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

- I'd like to confirm that I am NOT Yiddish, despite what several people have apparently thought. Yes I say "oy gevalt" a lot and yes I consider thrift shopping, garage/estate sale-ing, flea markets, and auctions to be a competitive sport, but that does not make me Yiddish!
Oy gevalt...

- The only human friends I have under the age of old (besides my parents) are on TK, considering I've gotten banned from every other forum I've tried.

- ^And I'm proud of that, weirdly.

- I write best at night.

- I've never filled up on chips.

- I like old buildings, windmills, and rusty piles of junk.

- I also like watching tornados go by the house. Really, it happens a lot out here.

- I don't shave my beard until it starts to feel like I've got the mange. (AKA - itchy-scratchy.)

-My nightlights are blue Christmas lights.

- And, in the spirit of keeping this short (ha!), I'll finish with the random fact that I'm the only person still checking out books on a monthly basis at the local library.
goji89 wrote:

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

- I hear a wind -- whistling air -- whispering in my ear.

- I got me a Chrysler, it seats about twenty.

- I ain't no student of ancient culture. Before I talk, I should read a book. But there's one thing that I do know: there's a lot of ruins in Mesopotamia.

- I was at the beach. Everybody had matching towels.

- I fixed up the basement with what I was a-workin' with. Stocked it full of jelly jars and heavy equipment.

- I'm walkin' through a gate that leads me down, down to a pool fraught with danger; it's a pool full of strangers. Hey, I'm living in my own private Idaho.

- She came from Planet Claire; I knew she came from there.

- If I'm lucky I get to ride in a gold meteorite. If I'm not, I get a mouth -- a mouthful of red Kryptonite.

- I'm your daytime waitress at the taco tiki hut. I'm your daytime waitress, here's your stupid 7-Up. You kicked my heart going up and down the escalator. You blew me off and now you've lost the real thing.

- I'm not no limburger.

I guess what I'm really saying here is that I've been on a bit of a B-52s kick lately.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Dawsbfiremind wrote: - I also like watching tornados go by the house. Really, it happens a lot out here.
:shock:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:- And, in the spirit of keeping this short (ha!), I'll finish with the random fact that I'm the only person still checking out books on a monthly basis at the local library.
That is depressing. But good on you! Keep it up, man- we'll keep the library system afloat, together!
Last edited by Zarm on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Zarm wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:- And, in the spirit of keeping this short (ha!), I'll finish with the random fact that I'm the only person still checking out books on a monthly basis at the local library.
That is depressing. But good on you! Keep it up, man- we'll keep the library system afloat, together!
I stopped checking after 867th copy of the Hunger Games.
Probs for you people for still going on.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote:- I hear a wind -- whistling air -- whispering in my ear.

- I got me a Chrysler, it seats about twenty.

- I ain't no student of ancient culture. Before I talk, I should read a book. But there's one thing that I do know: there's a lot of ruins in Mesopotamia.

- I was at the beach. Everybody had matching towels.

- I fixed up the basement with what I was a-workin' with. Stocked it full of jelly jars and heavy equipment.

- I'm walkin' through a gate that leads me down, down to a pool fraught with danger; it's a pool full of strangers. Hey, I'm living in my own private Idaho.

- She came from Planet Claire; I knew she came from there.

- If I'm lucky I get to ride in a gold meteorite. If I'm not, I get a mouth -- a mouthful of red Kryptonite.

- I'm your daytime waitress at the taco tiki hut. I'm your daytime waitress, here's your stupid 7-Up. You kicked my heart going up and down the escalator. You blew me off and now you've lost the real thing.

- I'm not no limburger.

I guess what I'm really saying here is that I've been on a bit of a B-52s kick lately.
Are you High...... :lol:

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:*B-52s lyrics*
Are you High...... :lol:[/quote]

I mean, yeah, I was; but I might very well have posted that sober.

Although, if I'd been sober, I would have remembered to include "Give Me Back My Man" in there somewhere.

I guess I can correct that now by adding an 11th fact about me.

- I'll give you fish. I'll give you candy. I'll give you everything I have in my hand.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.