Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Re: Random facts about you

Post by ApexOversteer »

For a couple years in my early 20's, I cooked bad cheap fried food and did janitorial maintenance at a gentleman's club, which is way more of a pain in the ass than people always think it is. Those places are always under a microscope, so you're forever being inspected, scrutinized, and chewed out by cops, health dept and code enforcement. Then there's the same shitty music every night and cleaning those bathrooms... but hey, easy access to lonely psycho strippers with low self esteem and drug problems! :freak:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

i'm arachnophobic to the core. i can't bear to even LOOK at a spider, let alone touch one!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

tyrantgoji wrote:i'm arachnophobic to the core. i can't bear to even LOOK at a spider, let alone touch one!
Well don't look up.

I am a strange individual who disturbs people with random comments and laughing. However it did get worse over the years, due to life changes and failure to cope with losses of loved ones. Bipolar disorder sucks, so does depression though I think they're one of the same but I'm not a doctor so I dunno.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

The day the live-action Lion King comes out. I'll be watching the original animated classic just for the sake of spiting Disney. :lol: :twisted:

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

I'm a left-handed person, but I was born right-handed. Only a few weeks after being born I had a seizure that swapped my dominant hand.

But I'm not 100% left-handed. I can only write and comfortably hold items with my left hand while my right hand is used for physical activities like throwing.
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The day the live-action Lion King comes out. I'll be watching the original animated classic just for the sake of spiting Disney. :lol: :twisted:
Dude.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MikeSTZillak wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The day the live-action Lion King comes out. I'll be watching the original animated classic just for the sake of spiting Disney. :lol: :twisted:
Dude.
Let him be...he hasn't posted that in this thread before.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

goji89 wrote:
MikeSTZillak wrote:
Dude.
Let him be...he hasn't posted that in this thread before.
:lol: :lol:
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I love love loooove a good musical, and my sister does too, luckily. I guess my love for all things theatre and such since I was a kid, has played a big part in that. I'm always in the mood to either sit down and watch one, or at least listen to the soundtracks of them.

#BotM

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Godzilla165 wrote:I love love loooove a good musical, and my sister does too, luckily. I guess my love for all things theatre and such since I was a kid, has played a big part in that. I'm always in the mood to either sit down and watch one, or at least listen to the soundtracks of them.
Yay! Another member of the TK musicals fan club!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ I could honestly watch them all day long, man. Some obviously more than others, but overall I generally can enjoy most musicals, unless it’s just absolute, unadulterated shit.

#BotM

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Here is some facts about me.

For starters, my first Showa Godzilla film was King Kong vs Godzilla, with Godzilla vs Destoroyah being my first Heisei Godzilla Film and Godzilla: Final Wars being my first Godzilla film overall.

My first Nintendo game that I owned was Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and it's still one of my favourite Nintendo Games. The first Nintendo game I played however was Mario Kart, which I played at a cabin with some friends.

In addition to being a fan of Kaiju, cartoons and video games, I also love documentaries, especially with dinosaurs and prehistoric life. And even if those documentaries are inaccurate, or did not age well, there still fun to watch.

And now for a surprise. My favourite documentary is Life After People. Sure the documentary is from the History Channel (which at that time, becoming less of one) but I think it's a fun documentary.
Last edited by CommanderBowser on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

godzilla98rules wrote:I'm a left-handed person, but I was born right-handed. Only a few weeks after being born I had a seizure that swapped my dominant hand.

But I'm not 100% left-handed. I can only write and comfortably hold items with my left hand while my right hand is used for physical activities like throwing.
I'm semi-ambidextrous myself. But not because of a seizure, but because of how I trained myself. I'm still right handed via wring/drawing, but I can do many things left handed just as well as my right.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

When I was younger I was lead to believe anacondas were the only predators of jaguars thanks to the 1998 film Anaconda. Now I apparently know anacondas don't get as big as shown in the movie and its jaguars that actually eats them... :lol:

Ah fun times as a kid. I miss those days.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

-I'm already dead.

-Anyway, I own a tv. Pretty radical huh?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:-I'm already dead.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

RIP
Mechagojibro

F

RIP Evan.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Bullshiit you're dead. Maybe on the inside because your a very disturbed individual. If you're "dead", how can you own a t.v? Your logic is flawed and you just played yourself fool.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

MikeSTZillak wrote:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDOa8uApug[/yoube]
It's a meme, don't worry! From some anime I haven't seen, I think.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
RIP
Mechagojibro

F
Once again your loyalty has been proven :lol:
goji89 wrote:

Bullshiit you're dead. Maybe on the inside because your a very disturbed individual. If you're "dead", how can you own a t.v? Your logic is flawed and you just played yourself fool.
Nah fool, you ever heard of ghosts? Im gonna haunt your Godzilla collection and your Godzilla vs Biollante dvd.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Im gonna haunt your Godzilla collection and your Godzilla vs Biollante dvd.
If you even think about haunting me and my G vs Bio video cassette......The things you'll see.... you'll wish to be sent to Hell and ask them to remove your eye balls.