Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Well I don't do it all in one sitting. I watch two once a week. First week being the original King Kong and Son of Kong. Then second week being Godzilla vs. King Kong and King Kong Escapes. Third week King Kong (1976) and King Kong Lives and then fourth week King Kong (2005) and Kong: Skull Island. All separate days.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Godzilla165 wrote:I can’t swim to save my damn life, nor do I want to learn how to, honestly. Every time I’ve tried, I sink, don’t like the water in my face, and then vow to never try that poop again. My wife, on the other hand, is as graceful as a seal in the water. I’m about as graceful as someone who knows good and well that they can’t fit into those skinny jeans they just bought, but try their hardest to anyway.
You are not alone, my friend. Not even swimming classes could save my dense arse.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Well I don't do it all in one sitting. I watch two once a week. First week being the original King Kong and Son of Kong. Then second week being Godzilla vs. King Kong and King Kong Escapes. Third week King Kong (1976) and King Kong Lives and then fourth week King Kong (2005) and Kong: Skull Island. All separate days.
The joke was that you said you watch them in every possible order, which according to Spirit Ghidorah's math means you'd be watching them 40,320 times.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Godzilla165 wrote:^And I shall be one of the few people that won’t make it off when the world explodes, just because of that reason alone :lol:. Spread my legacy across Mars, my friend.
How is not being able to swim going to prevent you from climbing aboard a Star Whale?
Last edited by eabaker on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Titanoterror98 wrote:
Godzilla165 wrote:I can’t swim to save my damn life, nor do I want to learn how to, honestly. Every time I’ve tried, I sink, don’t like the water in my face, and then vow to never try that poop again. My wife, on the other hand, is as graceful as a seal in the water. I’m about as graceful as someone who knows good and well that they can’t fit into those skinny jeans they just bought, but try their hardest to anyway.
You are not alone, my friend. Not even swimming classes could save my dense arse.
*Pollywogs about smugly*
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

- I don't really believe in any religion, but I'm not an atheist. I'm more of an agnostic person, which I believe due to all the...... "Truman Show" things that have happened to me for the lack of better phrase. Something is definitely pulling the strings. Funny enough most of my close friends happen to share similar views.
- If I'm looking at something to copy down and write, I can write it down without looking at my paper! I can only do it for about one sentence though :lol:
- I've been writing several poems/songs lately, they mostly consist of me dumping my thoughts down. Some of them I really like and some not as much.
- One time I made a tres leche cake for the first time, and it came out perfectly!
- I'm a very social person, I like to get my main group of friends together every few weeks to do some activity that usually has some hilarious, stupid ass thing happening out of the blue. I'm always perplexed by it, in a good way I guess :lol:
- You guys can start calling me "THE Mob Boss" if you want. Don't ask why.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:- I don't really believe in any religion, but I'm not an atheist. I'm more of an agnostic person, which I believe due to all the...... "Truman Show" things that have happened to me for the lack of better phrase. Something is definitely pulling the strings. Funny enough most of my close friends happen to share similar views
This requires further explanation.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

KaijuCanuck wrote:This requires further explanation.
Apophenia?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

KaijuCanuck wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:- I don't really believe in any religion, but I'm not an atheist. I'm more of an agnostic person, which I believe due to all the...... "Truman Show" things that have happened to me for the lack of better phrase. Something is definitely pulling the strings. Funny enough most of my close friends happen to share similar views
This requires further explanation.
Sure. So, I'm a guy that likes to joke around, and a guy who likes to reflect on things. Sometimes I'll have a really good day, and the next day it's crappy - like everything just happens to line up for it to be good or bad. Or maybe I want something to really happen and it doesn't or I don't want something to happen and it does. I'm just referring to simple things in my day, but it's weird.

Sorry if that didn't really clear anything up, I tried to explain it as much as I could :P

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

eabaker wrote:
Apophenia?
I hope this is the explanation!

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
*Pollywogs about smugly*

(I hope I used that meme right.)
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

eabaker wrote:
Godzilla165 wrote:^And I shall be one of the few people that won’t make it off when the world explodes, just because of that reason alone :lol:. Spread my legacy across Mars, my friend.
How is not being able to swim going to prevent you from climbing aboard a Star Whale?
Maybe we'll skip right over Mars, and head straight to a planet that's nothing but water and like, one island. Or, maybe the aliens will finally come to Earth and deem people unable to swim, not worthy to take to their leader(s)?, and then proceed to vaporize us with their sub atomic pew pew lasers. You can see that I've thought a lot about this.

... Maybe I should learn how to swim :lol:.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I can't drive.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

On a related note above. I choose not to drive. It costs more money and I'm comfortable with taking the bus especially since I know my way around the city.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: I know my way around the city.
Where's the cheapest hooker? Asking for a friend.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:On a related note above. I choose not to drive. It costs more money and I'm comfortable with taking the bus especially since I know my way around the city.
I feel the same way. I have no real need to get a driver's license due to everything being within a 2 mile radius. I just feel it's better to walk anyway. :)
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Titanoterror98 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
*Pollywogs about smugly*
E bedo oui, so ih-piuoyhd vneahtc. :huge:

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

The Lion King is probably the only movie where in spite of its overratedness I still can't help but love the movie with all my heart due to it being the first movie I saw in theaters as a kid thus has a special place in my heart. Nothing can ever replace that nostalgic feeling. :)
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The Lion King is probably the only movie where in spite of its overratedness I still can't help but love the movie with all my heart due to it being the first movie I saw in theaters as a kid thus has a special place in my heart. Nothing can ever replace that nostalgic feeling. :)
Is it overrated? I think it’s pretty great.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

goji89 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: I know my way around the city.
Where's the cheapest hooker? Asking for a friend.
I heard it's Cinnamon Cindy.