The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
Castellan Zilla
Keizer
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am
Location: Inside Source

The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Castellan Zilla » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:52 am

Pretty sure the original of this thread was deleted in the incident, and it was never remade. So, let's once again post pics of hot dudes and dudettes.

Some rules however:

- Please keep it to three images.
- Resize them accordingly. If not, spoiler tag them.
- Do not mock or insult anyone else for their taste or preference.
- This should be a no brainer, but no nudity. Post any and it's an automatic month ban. Regardless of how many warnings you have.


If you break any of these, even the first time, it's an automatic warning. This is your verbal warning NOW.

I'll head things off. Lately, I've been having a huge crush on Crispin Glover.

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


Image
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

User avatar
FalconZ
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:52 am
Location: Total Drama Island

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby FalconZ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:40 am

I think that there should be a separate thread for both sexes. Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack. YUCK! And I'm sure you ladies wouldn't want to see chicks in bras and panties with their titties busting out. YUM! So yeah, just giving an idea.
Image

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
FalconZ wrote:People putting words in my mouth.

Be thankful words are the only things being put in your mouth

User avatar
Godzilla165
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4912
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 am

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Godzilla165 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:37 am

I mean, if it's a beautiful man it's a beautiful man, know what I'm sayin? :P
Image


Image

#BotM

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 9978
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:58 am

FalconZ wrote:I think that there should be a separate thread for both sexes. Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack. YUCK! And I'm sure you ladies wouldn't want to see chicks in bras and panties with their titties busting out. YUM! So yeah, just giving an idea.


Not bothered in the least. A guy has to be pretty insecure about himself to be freaked out when chicks post pics of shirtless dudes.

Anyways, chicks with six pack abs are hot.
Last edited by Living Corpse on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan
Posts: 5803
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am
Location: AWACS Long Caster
Contact:

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:06 pm

FalconZ wrote:Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack.

Speak for yourself.
Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.


#Pro-Choice

User avatar
Castellan Zilla
Keizer
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am
Location: Inside Source

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Castellan Zilla » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:47 pm

FalconZ wrote:I think that there should be a separate thread for both sexes. Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack. YUCK! And I'm sure you ladies wouldn't want to see chicks in bras and panties with their titties busting out. YUM! So yeah, just giving an idea.


Considering I'm a bisexual female, you're assumption is hella wrong. So no, we aren't doing two separate threads. We can all be mature about this.

Let's get to posting some hot people, guys!
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

User avatar
MDK
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:17 am
Location: ZILLA HATERS HQ

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby MDK » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Image
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol

SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega

If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

User avatar
Man of Steel
Futurian
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 am
Location: In an igloo.
Contact:

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Man of Steel » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Nathalie Emmanuel

Image
"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe
that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every
moment - because they'll never come again."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: Generations)

:godzilla: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla:
GO AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR
http://trexgoesroar.tumblr.com


Image

User avatar
Jomei
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Jomei » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Castellan Zilla wrote:
FalconZ wrote:I think that there should be a separate thread for both sexes. Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack. YUCK! And I'm sure you ladies wouldn't want to see chicks in bras and panties with their titties busting out. YUM! So yeah, just giving an idea.


Considering I'm a bisexual female, you're assumption is hella wrong. So no, we aren't doing two separate threads. We can all be mature about this.


Check your bisexual privilege. Some of us are disadvantaged and only have the potential to be attracted to half of the world's sexes. :mad:

Sayashi Riho

Image

Alison Brie

Image

And prettiest face award goes to Ai Hashimoto. 
Image

User avatar
FalconZ
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:52 am
Location: Total Drama Island

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby FalconZ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:50 am

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
FalconZ wrote:Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack.

Speak for yourself.


So basically you think guys would love to see men? You must think everyone is a fruit cake then.
Image

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
FalconZ wrote:People putting words in my mouth.

Be thankful words are the only things being put in your mouth

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 3043
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 am
Location: Fury Road

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby TetsukiGroudon » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:56 am

FalconZ wrote:
So basically you think guys would love to see men? You must think everyone is a fruit cake then.

Yes, a lot of us guys don't mind seeing other men one bit.(Some such as I even find some attractive, but god forgive that.) Most people aren't that sensitive you know, trust me, you'll survive seeing guy pics scrolling your way down to girl pics.

User avatar
TheSecondComing
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3998
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby TheSecondComing » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:06 am

Of course the sexy people thread is named as tribute to me. I am honored.
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/Legionmaster/pWo.jpg[/img]

User avatar
M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3567
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Fighting Godzilla in the GeoFront
Contact:

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby M.U.T.O. » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:14 am

Artist. Writer. Creator.

KaijuX wrote:Bagan is infused with Bagan and Ghidorah Cells

Derzerb wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:At this point, I have to ask. Have we devolved into absolute unbridled psychological diarrhea?

I blame Shinji Ikari for this.

Tokumei wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 9978
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:21 am

FalconZ wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
FalconZ wrote:Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack.

Speak for yourself.


So basically you think guys would love to see men? You must think everyone is a fruit cake then.


Kid. Go to the skreeonked up side the of the net. In the grand scheme of things you'll start to realize there is worst things to see online than shirtless men. :roll:

TheSecondComing wrote:Of course the sexy people thread is named as tribute to me. I am honored.


I feel embarrassed for you.



On topic, so how about dem cosplayers? Katyuska is pretty cute. <3 Nerdy women.

Spoiler:
Image
Last edited by Living Corpse on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
LamangoKaijura
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3123
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby LamangoKaijura » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:58 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Castellan Zilla
Keizer
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am
Location: Inside Source

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Castellan Zilla » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:59 am

FalconZ wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
FalconZ wrote:Because I'm pretty sure no man wants to see a guy with his shirt off all sweaty with a six pack.

Speak for yourself.


So basically you think guys would love to see men? You must think everyone is a fruit cake then.


Do not post in this thread again or you get a warning.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer
Posts: 9234
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Contact:

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 am

Some of my absolute favorite babes

Jessica Lowndes
Image

Elizabeth Gillies
Image

and one of my great loves, Sophie Turner.
Image
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
Image

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 9978
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 am

Should we spoiler stuff so the page loads faster?
Image

User avatar
Man of Steel
Futurian
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 am
Location: In an igloo.
Contact:

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Man of Steel » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Camilla Luddington
Image

Jacqueline Jossa
Image

Jenna Coleman
Image
"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe
that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every
moment - because they'll never come again."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: Generations)

:godzilla: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla:
GO AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR
http://trexgoesroar.tumblr.com


Image

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 5942
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The Sexy People thread the 2nd Coming

Postby Birdman » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Spoiler:
Image
Image


Oh Bryce Dallas Howard, you ssssssssssssexy lady, you!
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests