What Fictional Character Do You Find Attractive 3.0

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: What Fictional Character Do You Find Attractive 3.0

Post by 1tisoygoji »

FalconZ wrote: Too bad they were violently killed e.e
Just asking, who are they?

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Gerdzerl wrote: Guy Shishioh from The King of Braves GaoGaiGar
Damn you and your handsome bois. >:^{

;^)
KManX89 wrote: A lot of you may not have known this, but she was actually turned into a transvestite (hear me out) because of SJWs bitching and moaning about beating women up in games being offensive when the first Final Fight came out in 1989 (these goddamn SJ-Dubs gotta ruin everything for everybody :evil:), though Yoshinori Ono did say she's a post-OP in North America and the players can basically decide for themselves if she has the male genitals or not in a separate interview (decide what her gender is). I obviously like to picture her without em, to each their own, though.
Actually, if I remember correctly, the descision to make her a transvestite was of Nintendo America's on the nintendo port of Final Fight, because they themselves didn't approve of beating up women. Anither example if this would be Birdo in Super Mario Bros 2.

If anything, if you wanted to pander to SJW's, you'd just make them a straight up dude rather than tranvestites. As they're sensetive about that too.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

The implication that beating up a trans-person is any better, and the fact that they THOUGHT it was an improvement is either hilarious or a bit horrifying.

That aside, she's hot, regardless of what's downstairs.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

KManX89 wrote:Another femme fatale I've started taking a liking to is Poison (Final Fight/Street Fighter):

Oh man, you couldn't post a pic that showed off Poison's abs? She is ripped.
1tisoygoji wrote:
Pimps.
Vatarian wrote:The implication that beating up a trans-person is any better, and the fact that they THOUGHT it was an improvement is either hilarious or a bit horrifying.

That aside, she's hot, regardless of what's downstairs.
I feel like whoever made the choice was higher up(s) who didn't bother to get more context on why you are beating said woman, that being she's a gang member trying to kill you and you are defending yourself. Which reminded me of a story that's kind of off topic, Texas a few years back was having a problem with teen boys and men ending up with injuries from gang attacks and wouldn't fight back because said gangs were all/mostly female and they were taught to never hit a woman.

That's right, parents had to teach their teen/adult sons they are allowed to fight a woman in self defense. Sad really.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

You want an abs pic of Poison? Here you go:

But yeah, I found it hilarious that they thought beating up a tranny is more acceptable than beating up an actual female who's trying to kill you BTW. They're basically saying, in a nutshell, that it's OKAY to hit a woman if he/she has a dick. On what fucking planet does THAT make sense? :lol:

In any event, though, Yoshinori Ono (fighting game producer from Capcom) did say she's officially a post-OP in the West and it's up to the players to decide if she still has a little bit of "extra baggage" downstairs or not in a separate interview (or rather, decide what her gender is, same thing, really). She's still hot regardless of what's "down there", though.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Goddamn. She's curvy hot too. I love girls with big hips and a thick build.

Ow.

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by 1tisoygoji »

Living Corpse wrote:
1tisoygoji wrote:
Pimps.
So helpful. :lol:

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

I just started watching this show and so far, I like what I see (if ya know what I mean) ;)
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Speaking of the Poison gender controversy...
[Industry] Final Fight game designer Akira Nishitani declares that, in his view, Poison is a woman. Poison (and Roxy) were only made transgender to avoid lawsuits from western feminist groups who threatened to sue them over the fact that you could beat up women.

So there you have it. The game's creator flat out said himself that Poison was planned to be a natural female (as in, born female) all along, and was changed during development because of Feminiazis and Social Justice Whiners getting their little sensitive panties in a wad. The original character concept art listing her as a "newhalf" (surely you guys are aware of it) came AFTER development had already started on the original version of Final Fight *AND* AFTER feminazis/SJ-Dubs in 'Muhrica started threatening Capcom with lawsuits over the fact that you could beat up women.

So getting a game banned in the West 'cos, ZOMG, tittayz! *AND* being the culprit of a lot of sad trolling attempts by lowlives on the internet as a product of their censoring ways, who would've guessed? After all, I've literally lost count of the number of troll posts I've read calling guys "gay" for liking Poison on other forums. All because they had to change her to fit the SJWs/feminazi's archaic standards of acceptability in games.

Aw well, she's still hot. At the end of the day, her character model is based off of an attractive female and not a man, and that's all that matters. ;)

Last edited by KManX89 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Moral Guardians. SJWs were not even a thing back in 1991. Partly cause civilian internet was still new.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Whatever, they're both bred from the same vile cloth.

Hell, now they're going after Chun-Li. Oh, the lengths these cretins will go to. :roll: Guess who pitched this "clever" idea?

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Yeah well, just an FYI there is such a thing as sex positive femenists and they are pissed off at the ones who got the R. Mika butt slap censored.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

They also share a lot of common censoring goals like the one just mentioned and in the aforementioned post above. I understand it was probably a troll posing as Brianna on that page, but if, by chance, it really WAS her, then that just once again proves that these vile creatures' stupidity and sense of entitlement knows no bounds. They think certain people wanting a character that was planned female from the start and only made trans because of people like her CENSORING said character to be changed to the gender they had planned for her all along somehow "entitles" them to one of, if not THE strongest cis-gendered women fighters in all of gaming? You can't make this shit up.

Again, IF that really is Brianna. It wouldn't surprise me, she did try to claim Samus, after all.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

KManX89 wrote:They also share a lot of common censoring goals like the one just mentioned and in the aforementioned post above.
You didn't even read or understand my post did you?

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

Last edited by 2009MECHAGODZILLA on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Elena is just a tall ball of badass adorable.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Dem legs. YOWZAH

As you can tell, I've got a thing for the soul caliber babes.
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I think the fighters in general in fighting games are attractive. The number of ladies who think Ryu and Johny Cage is hot is pretty high.

Hmmm, Talim. Also yay for cosplay and harem pants.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Am I the only one who finds Chun-Li super hot in her black dress outfit with her hair down? Good lord.

And dem thighs.

Let's be honest, doe, she could kick all our asses.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Living Corpse wrote:I think the fighters in general in fighting games are attractive. The number of ladies who think Ryu and Johny Cage is hot is pretty high.

Hmmm, Talim. Also yay for cosplay and harem pants.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 0-1280.jpg

http://img03.deviantart.net/3399/i/2013 ... 6428c0.jpg

http://dailycosplay.com/2012/October/29.jpg
Yay harem pants! :mrgreen:

Eh, I prefer her 2p outfit
It just applies to me more