User Avatar Thread 2.0

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: User Avatar Thread 2.0

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

After watching the first 2 episodes of Singular Point I had to go with Mei. This shot in particular because it perfectly encapsulates her character and personality.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:45 am After watching the first 2 episodes of Singular Point I had to go with Mei. This shot in particular because it perfectly encapsulates her character and personality.
I haven't even seen any episodes yet, but I already like her.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I wanted a new Avatar but at the same time i wasn't ready to switch to another monster yet and wanted to stick with Gamera, so i just picked a photo that looked better!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I changed from my regular sea-faring uniform to me war-time uniform. I will return to normal once the conflict is over and I will come back whenever there’s another war in the form of a poll tourney. Glory to the Showa era!
For Emperor and Empire!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Voyager wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:12 am I changed from my regular sea-faring uniform to me war-time uniform. I will return to normal once the conflict is over and I will come back whenever there’s another war in the form of a poll tourney. Glory to the Showa era!
How about not using a flag explicitly used to subjugate and enslave South Koreans, Chinese and many other people throughout South East Asia, as well as directly attack the United States of America, and that still carries a strong sense of xenophobia and ultra-right wing propaganda in modern day Japan, k?
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:56 am
Voyager wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:12 am I changed from my regular sea-faring uniform to me war-time uniform. I will return to normal once the conflict is over and I will come back whenever there’s another war in the form of a poll tourney. Glory to the Showa era!
How about not using a flag explicitly used to subjugate and enslave South Koreans, Chinese and many other people throughout South East Asia, as well as directly attack the United States of America, and that still carries a strong sense of xenophobia and ultra-right wing propaganda in modern day Japan, k?
That's a big yikes :freak:
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Well, I done fucked up.

Alright, I think this deserves a proper apology. I, really don’t know what I was thinking when I did this. I had doubts but the excited part in me took over, and this is the result. It’s very insensitive, and this flag represents genocide, racism, fascism, xenophobia and many other terrible things. I will never forget the crimes committed against the Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Filipinos, British, Americans, Australians and many other ethnic groups that fell into their hands, and I should’ve thought of them while making this decision.

And to boot, how disgusted my ancestors would be. They died fighting against the expansionist tyrants, just so we could have a better future. Others relatives were killed during the Bombing of Darwin. Innocent lives taken. How my family would be ashamed of me.

I’m very sincerely sorry for the harm I caused, and I will make sure I never let this happen again
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Some lovely art of Stella Goetia from Helluva Boss.
Resized Image

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Got a nice Batman icon from…I’m not sure where. Looks great, though.

:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Time for some Mari.
Resized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Been rocking this injured Rei one for a while. It’s not even from the show or movies, iirc.
For Emperor and Empire!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Mine is Mor'du as he appears in I believe Sorcerer's Arena. I don't play the game; just saw it on Google Images and thought it looked cute.

Extreme Warhawk
GPN Volunteer

Post by Extreme Warhawk »

Mine is pro wrestling legend Sting. One of my heroes growing up.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Extreme Warhawk wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:42 pm Mine is pro wrestling legend Sting. One of my heroes growing up.
He was always a cool one.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Gamera once again.

Also changed my signature to General Grievous. Specifically growling in distaste, because it suit me, to be honest.
Resized Image

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

In honor of the 10th Anniversary of Girls und Panzer, I've switched my avatar to my favorite character from the series, Saori Takebe. :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

G-Matt wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:41 pm In honor of the 10th Anniversary of Girls und Panzer, I've switched my avatar to my favorite character from the series, Saori Takebe. :D
It's been 10 years? Oh, my God.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Since it's now the 20th Anniversary of GXMG, I'm going to back to Yumiko Shaku. :D

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Changed my signature to Zeruel blasting the NERV base in 2.0

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

G-Matt wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:53 pm Since it's now the 20th Anniversary of GXMG, I'm going to back to Yumiko Shaku. :D
A man of great taste too, I must say.

I've had Goro Majima as my avatar for awhile now. The concept of weirdos working for Majima Construction encapsulates the premise of Toho Kingdom, I must say.

Edit: jfc I really unironically said "I must say" twice.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos