New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

KappaJoe wrote:Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D

Welcome to the madhouse. :) Declare your stance on the important issues- the Heisei era, the animes, G14, and The Last Jedi (which will inevitably come up far more often than it has any right to on a Godzilla forum). Then all your allies and enemies-to-be can pre-sort them your social status into their side of the debates. ;)

Joking aside, glad to have you aboard!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Zarm wrote:
KappaJoe wrote:Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D

Welcome to the madhouse. :) Declare your stance on the important issues- the Heisei era, the animes, G14, and The Last Jedi (which will inevitably come up far more often than it has any right to on a Godzilla forum). Then all your allies and enemies-to-be can pre-sort them your social status into their side of the debates. ;)

Hah,thanks,uhhh I like showa but I did see the Heisei in theaters with Biollante till Versus KG,The new Star wars is confusing :huge:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:29 pm

KappaJoe wrote:
Zarm wrote:

Hah,thanks,uhhh I like showa but I did see the Heisei in theaters with Biollante till Versus KG,The new Star wars is confusing :huge:

Oh, man- I am quite jealous! Biollante on the big screen must have been a treat!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Zarm wrote:
KappaJoe wrote:
Zarm wrote:

Oh, man- I am quite jealous! Biollante on the big screen must have been a treat!

The foggy lake scenes were amazing,funny I actually haven't seen the movie on home video after that.

SoggyNoodles2016

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Welcome..... to Toho Kingdom Forums!

*Insert random argument of your choice here*

(But seriously, welcome! :D )

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

fanofstuff wrote:You mean to tell me that you don't see two crabs and think "Yeah, combined they can take on God"?

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Postby KaijuCanuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Amazing :lol:

Welcome!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 pm

:D Thanks guys

JAGzilla
Keizer

Postby JAGzilla » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:09 pm

KappaJoe wrote: I like showa

You are clearly a stand-up individual who will be a positive force in our community.

And yes, The Last Jedi is confusing. I can't cleanly put myself into either camp yet.
"When you're serious about having fun, it isn't much fun at all!" -Calvin

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Grievous » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Welcome K.J...

I hope you enjoy your time here.

:thumbsup:
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

This is the best and worst thing I have ever seen.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 pm

JAGzilla wrote:
KappaJoe wrote: I like showa

You are clearly a stand-up individual who will be a positive force in our community.

And yes, The Last Jedi is confusing. I can't cleanly put myself into either camp yet.

Hah,I will try.thanks for the welcome!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Welcome KappaJoe. Nothing like memories of the Shogun Warriors line as a child. Got a few years on you as I was the perfect age when they 1st came out. Not too old to have them again though.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 am

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:

Welcome KappaJoe. Nothing like memories of the Shogun Warriors line as a child. Got a few years on you as I was the perfect age when they 1st came out. Not too old to have them again though.

Hah,I wish,totally cant afford or have space for them...Now,if i had the resources,I would have some 70's themed mecha base mancave for them to be displayed on :lol:

BigGrayGecko
Yojimbo

Postby BigGrayGecko » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:01 am

Hello everyone! I`m just a teen Russian Godzilla fan. I have been lurking here for a while, and I must say, that this place is truly cool. Hope I`ll get to discuss a lot of interesting things here

goji89
Sazer

Postby goji89 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:05 am

BigGrayGecko wrote:Hello everyone! I`m just a teen Russian Godzilla fan. I have been lurking here for a while, and I must say, that this place is truly cool. Hope I`ll get to discuss a lot of interesting things here

Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

They're here trying to hack us and vote and shiit.
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

BigGrayGecko
Yojimbo

Postby BigGrayGecko » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:17 am

goji89 wrote:
BigGrayGecko wrote:Hello everyone! I`m just a teen Russian Godzilla fan. I have been lurking here for a while, and I must say, that this place is truly cool. Hope I`ll get to discuss a lot of interesting things here

Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

Dat `merican Kapitalist guessed it all right! Our disguise is compromised, comrades

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Postby Maritonic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:19 am

BigGrayGecko wrote:
goji89 wrote:

Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

Dat `merican Kapitalist guessed it all right! Our disguise is compromised, comrades

Oh you'll fit right in.
Resized Image

Every day, humans come one step closer to self-destruction. I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

BigGrayGecko
Yojimbo

Postby BigGrayGecko » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:28 am

Maritonic wrote:
BigGrayGecko wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

Oh you'll fit right in.

I hope so.
Last edited by BigGrayGecko on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome!

By, any chance is your favorite movie Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla?

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

fanofstuff wrote:You mean to tell me that you don't see two crabs and think "Yeah, combined they can take on God"?

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome aboard!

Maranatha!

Return to “General Discussion”