New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

KappaJoe wrote:Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D

Welcome to the madhouse. :) Declare your stance on the important issues- the Heisei era, the animes, G14, and The Last Jedi (which will inevitably come up far more often than it has any right to on a Godzilla forum). Then all your allies and enemies-to-be can pre-sort them your social status into their side of the debates. ;)

Joking aside, glad to have you aboard!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Zarm wrote:
KappaJoe wrote:Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D

Welcome to the madhouse. :) Declare your stance on the important issues- the Heisei era, the animes, G14, and The Last Jedi (which will inevitably come up far more often than it has any right to on a Godzilla forum). Then all your allies and enemies-to-be can pre-sort them your social status into their side of the debates. ;)

Hah,thanks,uhhh I like showa but I did see the Heisei in theaters with Biollante till Versus KG,The new Star wars is confusing :huge:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:29 pm

KappaJoe wrote:
Zarm wrote:

Hah,thanks,uhhh I like showa but I did see the Heisei in theaters with Biollante till Versus KG,The new Star wars is confusing :huge:

Oh, man- I am quite jealous! Biollante on the big screen must have been a treat!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Zarm wrote:
KappaJoe wrote:
Zarm wrote:

Oh, man- I am quite jealous! Biollante on the big screen must have been a treat!

The foggy lake scenes were amazing,funny I actually haven't seen the movie on home video after that.

SoggyNoodles2016
Futurian

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Welcome..... to Toho Kingdom Forums!

*Insert random argument of your choice here*

(But seriously, welcome! :D )

#MinillaForSmash2018

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Amazing :lol:

Welcome!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 pm

:D Thanks guys

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:09 pm

KappaJoe wrote: I like showa

You are clearly a stand-up individual who will be a positive force in our community.

And yes, The Last Jedi is confusing. I can't cleanly put myself into either camp yet.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Grievous » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Welcome K.J...

I hope you enjoy your time here.

:thumbsup:
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

This is the best and worst thing I have ever seen.

#ProLife

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:47 pm

JAGzilla wrote:
KappaJoe wrote: I like showa

You are clearly a stand-up individual who will be a positive force in our community.

And yes, The Last Jedi is confusing. I can't cleanly put myself into either camp yet.

Hah,I will try.thanks for the welcome!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Welcome KappaJoe. Nothing like memories of the Shogun Warriors line as a child. Got a few years on you as I was the perfect age when they 1st came out. Not too old to have them again though.
Resized Image

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 am

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:

Welcome KappaJoe. Nothing like memories of the Shogun Warriors line as a child. Got a few years on you as I was the perfect age when they 1st came out. Not too old to have them again though.

Hah,I wish,totally cant afford or have space for them...Now,if i had the resources,I would have some 70's themed mecha base mancave for them to be displayed on :lol:

BigGrayGecko
Ronin

Postby BigGrayGecko » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:01 am

Hello everyone! I`m just a teen Russian Godzilla fan. I have been lurking here for a while, and I must say, that this place is truly cool. Hope I`ll get to discuss a lot of interesting things here

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:05 am

BigGrayGecko wrote:Hello everyone! I`m just a teen Russian Godzilla fan. I have been lurking here for a while, and I must say, that this place is truly cool. Hope I`ll get to discuss a lot of interesting things here

Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

They're here trying to hack us and vote and shiit.

BigGrayGecko
Ronin

Postby BigGrayGecko » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:17 am

goji89 wrote:
BigGrayGecko wrote:Hello everyone! I`m just a teen Russian Godzilla fan. I have been lurking here for a while, and I must say, that this place is truly cool. Hope I`ll get to discuss a lot of interesting things here

Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

Dat `merican Kapitalist guessed it all right! Our disguise is compromised, comrades

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:19 am

BigGrayGecko wrote:
goji89 wrote:

Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

Dat `merican Kapitalist guessed it all right! Our disguise is compromised, comrades

Oh you'll fit right in.
Resized Image

"The soil of a man's heart is stonier; a man grows what he can, and tends it.

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

BigGrayGecko
Ronin

Postby BigGrayGecko » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:28 am

Maritonic wrote:
BigGrayGecko wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Russian?

Damn, everyone....RUN!!!

Oh you'll fit right in.

I hope so.
Last edited by BigGrayGecko on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016
Futurian

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome!

By, any chance is your favorite movie Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla?

#MinillaForSmash2018

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome aboard!

#ProLife

Maranatha!

Return to “General Discussion”