New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Grievous
G-Grasper

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:55 pm

goji89 wrote:I swear to God I will punch you in the left butt cheek if you say that again.

HA! Butt Punch!
Now that we're dead my dear...We can be together! Now that we're dead my dear...We can live forever!

Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Maritonic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Grievous wrote:
Maritonic wrote:You think we're cool and easy going? skreeonk. Gotta crank up the "Asshole Meter"...I have a reputation to uphold.

Please don't...

Don't tell me what to do, General!

Just jokin, buddy. :)

Added in 35 seconds:
goji89 wrote:
Maritonic wrote:You're married..? But you proposed to me after finding out about our mutual love of Godzilla vs. Gigan!

Goji89 how could you?! I MEANT EVERY HATEFUL WORD I SAID ABOUT GODZILLA VS BIOLLANTE!!

You bastard. Godzilla vs Biollante is the greatest Godzilla flick since the original. The suit the sets the effects.....I swear to God I will punch you in the left butt cheek if you say that again.

That again.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Maritonic wrote: That again.

FALCON ASS PUNCH!!!!!!!!!

Grievous
G-Grasper

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:00 pm

goji89 wrote:FALCON ASS PUNCH!!!!!!!!!

HA!
Now that we're dead my dear...We can be together! Now that we're dead my dear...We can live forever!

Sauron
Ronin

Postby Sauron » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:42 pm

Wow, that escalated quickly!

A lively bunch with witty banter and biting sarcasm? I think I will fit in quite nicely! That, or I'll sit quietly in the corner and sob uncontrollably.

Only time will tell...
Dark Lord and Webmaster of Kaijuphile

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:44 pm

Sauron wrote:I think I will fit in quite nicely! That, or I'll sit quietly in the corner and sob uncontrollably.

The two options are not mutually exclusive.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Sauron
Ronin

Postby Sauron » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:47 pm

eabaker wrote:The two options are not mutually exclusive.

Haha! This is very true.

I love it here!

*Skulks away and proceeds to sob*
Dark Lord and Webmaster of Kaijuphile

Grievous
G-Grasper

Postby Grievous » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:28 am

Sauron wrote:or I'll sit quietly in the corner and sob uncontrollably.

Get your own corner!

:P

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 am

I'm telling you, everyone's gotten a lot weirder in the last day or so. ;) This was quite the conversation to catch up on this morning...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

Grievous
G-Grasper

Postby Grievous » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:55 am

Zarm wrote:I'm telling you, everyone's gotten a lot weirder in the last day or so. ;)

Again...I apologize.

I have that effect on some people.

Last edited by Grievous on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:09 am

Grievous wrote:
Zarm wrote:I'm telling you, everyone's gotten a lot weirder in the last day or so. ;)

Again...I apologize.

I don't think it's just you. :) Either way, you have nothing to appologize for- I tease in jest, nothing more.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:13 am

Zarm wrote:
Grievous wrote:

Again...I apologize.

I don't think it's just you. :) .

You know damn well its me...... :twisted: .

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.

Oh hey there you are. :D
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, of you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

JimmyD1318
Yojimbo

Postby JimmyD1318 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:45 pm

Not really a 'new' member, but I have been gone for so long that I feel new coming back again. My name is Jim and I am a huge G fan. I'm also a college student now in my senior year. My degrees are English Literature with a Creative Writing Minor and also a degree in Philosophy. I'm also a published author with a couple of books under my belt. I have been a literary guest at a few sci-fi conventions and moderated several Godzilla panels. I decided to come back and see what was going on with my old stomping grounds here. Peace to all of you and I will see you around the forums.
Godzilla forever.
http://www.jimmygillentine.com
yaburu said:
I swear, one of these days, these trolls are going to pull a skreeonk Voltron and combine themselves into one mega-troll.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:27 pm

JimmyD1318 wrote:Not really a 'new' member, but I have been gone for so long that I feel new coming back again. My name is Jim and I am a huge G fan. I'm also a college student now in my senior year. My degrees are English Literature with a Creative Writing Minor and also a degree in Philosophy. I'm also a published author with a couple of books under my belt. I have been a literary guest at a few sci-fi conventions and moderated several Godzilla panels. I decided to come back and see what was going on with my old stomping grounds here. Peace to all of you and I will see you around the forums.

Welcome (back)! :) When were you last active?

Maranatha!

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:55 pm

JimmyD1318 wrote:Not really a 'new' member, but I have been gone for so long that I feel new coming back again. My name is Jim and I am a huge G fan. I'm also a college student now in my senior year. My degrees are English Literature with a Creative Writing Minor and also a degree in Philosophy. I'm also a published author with a couple of books under my belt. I have been a literary guest at a few sci-fi conventions and moderated several Godzilla panels. I decided to come back and see what was going on with my old stomping grounds here. Peace to all of you and I will see you around the forums.

You left us and all of a sudden you want us to welcome you back like as if nothing happened? Do you know how much we suffered after you left? I mean it was hard, you weren't here for the bad times but we had to keep going. We were finally at peace with you gone and now......we dont know what to think Jim. Not to mention how much the kids suffered.....But hey, soooo glad your life was better without us. You said you were stepping out for milk.

Sorry im not forgiving you that easily Jim.

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Grasper

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Welcome back!

#MinillaForSmash2018

Grievous
G-Grasper

Postby Grievous » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 am

Welcome Back Jimmy D!

JimmyD1318
Yojimbo

Postby JimmyD1318 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:33 pm

goji89 wrote:

You left us and all of a sudden you want us to welcome you back like as if nothing happened? Do you know how much we suffered after you left? I mean it was hard, you weren't here for the bad times but we had to keep going. We were finally at peace with you gone and now......we dont know what to think Jim. Not to mention how much the kids suffered.....But hey, soooo glad your life was better without us. You said you were stepping out for milk.

Sorry im not forgiving you that easily Jim.

Dang...I feel so small now...

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
Zarm wrote: When were you last active?

Don't get me lying. Maybe back in 2014...
Godzilla forever.
http://www.jimmygillentine.com
yaburu said:
I swear, one of these days, these trolls are going to pull a skreeonk Voltron and combine themselves into one mega-troll.

KappaJoe
Ronin

Postby KappaJoe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D

Return to “General Discussion”