New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
Rhedosaurus
Interpol Agent
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 am

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Rhedosaurus » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:*Razor Ramon voice* Hey YO!

I'm originally from JPL. I joined that group back in 2015, then when it went down, I joined Jurassic Mainframe. I'm joining this group now. A good friend of mine whom I meat on JPL and is also on Mainframe and I think this one too (Troyal 1) told me about joining this place. So I'm did it.

I've been a Godzilla fan since the mid-90's. I don't remember the original year, 1994-95. But Godzilla has been one of my childhood interests. I have all of the Heisei movies and have many of the Showa and 2000's era movies as well.

Glad to see you here man! Supposedly a new trailer is coming soon so you joined at the perfect time

We have a speculation and a spoiler thread to cover all our Godzilla needs in the monsterverse section. :)


Same here, bro. :D

Zarm wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:*Razor Ramon voice* Hey YO!

I'm originally from JPL. I joined that group back in 2015, then when it went down, I joined Jurassic Mainframe. I'm joining this group now. A good friend of mine whom I meat on JPL and is also on Mainframe and I think this one too (Troyal 1) told me about joining this place. So I'm did it.

I've been a Godzilla fan since the mid-90's. I don't remember the original year, 1994-95. But Godzilla has been one of my childhood interests. I have all of the Heisei movies and have many of the Showa and 2000's era movies as well.


Likewise, welcome! I approve of your priorities in collecting! ;) Glad to have you here as well! (Is the username a Harryhausen reference, or just a general paleontology interest? You'll find fans of both here!)


A Harryhausen reference. That animal was/still is one of my all time favorites and The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms is my favorite Ray Harryhausen movie.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Ah, JPlegacy! Never got to the forums but I was a huge fan of the site. Great to have you both onboard!


Same here.

User avatar
Sauron
Ronin
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:27 pm
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Sauron » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:11 am

Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.
Dark Lord and Webmaster of Kaijuphile

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:02 am

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.

Come on in, put your feet up...
Would you like some tea?
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
Maritonic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Maritonic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 am

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.


"There is only one Lord of the Rings...and he does not share power!"

Welcome!
Resized Image

"The soil of a man's heart is stonier; a man grows what he can, and tends it.

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4747
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Zarm » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 am

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.


Welcome!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:


Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
Futurian
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: New member introductions!

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:13 am

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.


Image

#MinillaForSmash2018

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
goji89
Keizer
Posts: 9551
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.


Well......I mean you're already here, you didn't even bother to knock, you just came in and sat at Daws chair....now that's G21's chair, whoa thats Maritonics chair, nope thats eabakers chair.......And thats my chair.

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:23 pm

goji89 wrote:Well......I mean you're already here, you didn't even bother to knock, you just came in and sat at Daws chair....now that's G21's chair, whoa thats Maritonics chair, nope thats eabakers chair.......And thats my chair.

Grab a bean bag...
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
goji89
Keizer
Posts: 9551
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:Well......I mean you're already here, you didn't even bother to knock, you just came in and sat at Daws chair....now that's G21's chair, whoa thats Maritonics chair, nope thats eabakers chair.......And thats my chair.

Grab a bean bag...


No, he sits in the corner. Coming in here like he owns the place being all cheerful and polite.

This here is TK, the roughest toughest G-forum around and we dont take highly to cheerful polite users. If you can make it here you can make it in any forum.

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 pm

goji89 wrote:No, he sits in the corner. Coming in here like he owns the place being all cheerful and polite.

This here is TK, the roughest toughest G-forum around and we dont take highly to cheerful polite users. If you can make it here you can make it in any forum.

But...I already called dibs on the (shame) corner...

:P
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2958
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:03 pm

goji89 wrote:
Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.


Well......I mean you're already here, you didn't even bother to knock, you just came in and sat at Daws chair....now that's G21's chair, whoa thats Maritonics chair, nope thats eabakers chair.......And thats my chair.


*Rolls up sleeves* Who stole my chair? Sauron?

You have no power here, servant of Morgoth!
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
goji89
Keizer
Posts: 9551
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:No, he sits in the corner. Coming in here like he owns the place being all cheerful and polite.

This here is TK, the roughest toughest G-forum around and we dont take highly to cheerful polite users. If you can make it here you can make it in any forum.

But...I already called dibs on the (shame) corner...

:P


The shame corner holds up to two people, he can sit on your lap.

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:17 pm

goji89 wrote:The shame corner holds up to two people, he can sit on your lap.

Yeah...

No.

No need to scare off the new members.
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
goji89
Keizer
Posts: 9551
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:21 pm

Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:The shame corner holds up to two people, he can sit on your lap.

Yeah...

No.

No need to scare off the new members.


If that scared him off then........ he wouldn't make it here.

But I can tell he'll fit in just fine.

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:27 pm

goji89 wrote:
Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:The shame corner holds up to two people, he can sit on your lap.

Yeah...

No.

No need to scare off the new members.


If that scared him off then........ he wouldn't make it here.

But I can tell he'll fit in just fine.

Honestly...I'm kind of shocked how nice this place is...
everyone seems really cool & easy going. I like it.

And FYI...only a special kind of person can sit on my
lap.

;)
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
goji89
Keizer
Posts: 9551
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Grievous wrote:Yeah...

No.

No need to scare off the new members.


If that scared him off then........ he wouldn't make it here.

But I can tell he'll fit in just fine.

Honestly...I'm kind of shocked how nice this place is...
everyone seems really cool & easy going. I like it.

And FYI...only a special kind of person can sit on my
lap.

;)


Im married bro. Im flattered.....but....thanks anyway :oops:

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:33 pm

goji89 wrote:I'm married bro. I'm flattered.....but....thanks anyway :oops:

That wasn't an offer to you Broski.

:lol:
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
Maritonic
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5424
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Maritonic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:45 pm

goji89 wrote:
Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:
If that scared him off then........ he wouldn't make it here.

But I can tell he'll fit in just fine.

Honestly...I'm kind of shocked how nice this place is...
everyone seems really cool & easy going. I like it.

And FYI...only a special kind of person can sit on my
lap.

;)


Im married bro. Im flattered.....but....thanks anyway :oops:


You're married..? But you proposed to me after finding out about our mutual love of Godzilla vs. Gigan!

Goji89 how could you?! I MEANT EVERY HATEFUL WORD I SAID ABOUT GODZILLA VS BIOLLANTE!!

Added in 55 seconds:
Grievous wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Grievous wrote:Yeah...

No.

No need to scare off the new members.


If that scared him off then........ he wouldn't make it here.

But I can tell he'll fit in just fine.

Honestly...I'm kind of shocked how nice this place is...
everyone seems really cool & easy going. I like it.

And FYI...only a special kind of person can sit on my
lap.

;)


You think we're cool and easy going? skreeonk. Gotta crank up the "Asshole Meter"...I have a reputation to uphold.
Resized Image

"The soil of a man's heart is stonier; a man grows what he can, and tends it.

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

User avatar
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Grievous » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Maritonic wrote:You think we're cool and easy going? skreeonk. Gotta crank up the "Asshole Meter"...I have a reputation to uphold.

Please don't...
Image
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

User avatar
goji89
Keizer
Posts: 9551
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: New member introductions!

Postby goji89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Maritonic wrote:You're married..? But you proposed to me after finding out about our mutual love of Godzilla vs. Gigan!

Goji89 how could you?! I MEANT EVERY HATEFUL WORD I SAID ABOUT GODZILLA VS BIOLLANTE!!


You bastard. Godzilla vs Biollante is the greatest Godzilla flick since the original. The suit the sets the effects.....I swear to God I will punch you in the left butt cheek if you say that again.

Maritonic wrote: You think we're cool and easy going? skreeonk. Gotta crank up the "Asshole Meter"...I have a reputation to uphold.


For reals....No one calls us "easy going" nor are we "cool".
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Smuggers and 2 guests