New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Flowrellik
Ronin

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Flowrellik » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:49 am

Hi everyone! My name's Flowrellik, but friends call me Rel or Tony. I love giant monster movies and my hobby is 3d Design with sculptris and blender :D!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:04 am

Flowrellik wrote:Hi everyone! My name's Flowrellik, but friends call me Rel or Tony. I love giant monster movies and my hobby is 3d Design with sculptris and blender :D!

Welcome, Flowrellik!
Last edited by Zarm on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

Dv-218
Futurian

Postby Dv-218 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:30 am

Hi everyone!
Joined yesterday. My name's Dv-218, Dan in real life. No interesting backstory or anything, I just really like giant monsters, especially Godzilla and his "friends" :)
My interest in the franchise recently rekindled thanks to G:KOTM coming out (i'm excited as hell for it), so I decided to join the fanbase and share some of my thoughts.
Besides that, I also like sci-fi in general, the Jurassic franchise and paleonthology (dinosaurs).
My hobbies are drawing, sculpting and fencing.
Last edited by Dv-218 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:50 am

^ Welcome to the Best Place in The World, sir. Run away as fast as you can We hope you enjoy your stay.

Dv-218
Futurian

Postby Dv-218 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:24 am

Lol, thanks for the warn..ehm, welcome :D

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:59 am

Dv-218 wrote:Hi everyone!
Joined yesterday. My name's Dv-218, Dan in real life. No interesting backstory or anything, I just really like giant monsters, especially Godzilla and his "friends" :)
My interest in the franchise recently rekindled thanks to G:KOTM coming out (i'm excited as hell for it), so I decided to join the fanbase and share some of my thoughts.
Besides that, I also like sci-fi in general, the Jurassic franchise and paleonthology (dinosaurs).

Welcome! No backstory required! :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

Dv-218
Futurian

Postby Dv-218 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:04 am

Thank you all for the welcomes :D

SoggyNoodles2016
Futurian

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Welcome to Toho Kingdom!

#MinillaForSmash2018

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Fencing eh? I'm quite good at making fences myself :P

Welcome to TK!!!!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

Dv-218
Futurian

Postby Dv-218 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Hahahaha good one :lol:
Thanks for the welcome :)

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello Everyone,
Longtime Godzilla fan and collector here getting back into the hobby. I was very active in the Godzilla vinyl collectable world some 17 years ago. Had a website back then that was my screen name here and would post peoples Gfan vinyl collections for all to see. Took quite a few years away and even parted with some of my collection to keep it simple. Some things maybe I shouldn't have but probably necessary at the time. Just a few things picked up here and there while I was in "collection hibernation" but now I went back in with preorders and a couple of new aquisitions already in hand. Anyway, hope to share alot ot insight with you folks in the coming future.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Welcome!

#ProLife

Maranatha!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Zarm wrote:Welcome!

Thank you.
Resized Image

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Hello Everyone,
Longtime Godzilla fan and collector here getting back into the hobby. I was very active in the Godzilla vinyl collectable world some 17 years ago. Had a website back then that was my screen name here and would post peoples Gfan vinyl collections for all to see. Took quite a few years away and even parted with some of my collection to keep it simple. Some things maybe I shouldn't have but probably necessary at the time. Just a few things picked up here and there while I was in "collection hibernation" but now I went back in with preorders and a couple of new aquisitions already in hand. Anyway, hope to share alot ot insight with you folks in the coming future.

Welcome Vinyl! :huge:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:

Welcome Vinyl! :huge:

Thank you!
Resized Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:23 am

Welcome to the madhouse!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:03 am

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:

Welcome to the madhouse!

Thanks @MechaGoji Bro 7503
Resized Image

SoggyNoodles2016
Futurian

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Welcome to TK! Hope to see you around the toy threads.

Though word of advice, I'd take a year or two before heading to the Monsterarts thread.

#MinillaForSmash2018

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Godzilla Vinyl Mania » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:34 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Welcome to TK! Hope to see you around the toy threads.

Though word of advice, I'd take a year or two before heading to the Monsterarts thread.

Thanks SoggyNoodles2016! Ooooops, think it's too late.
Resized Image

KaneLocke
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby KaneLocke » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Wow. This place has changed tremendously since I last visited. It's amazing to see it's still going strong in the 14 years I've been a member.
Proud father, husband, and son.

Return to “General Discussion”