New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
New Kirk Citizen
Ronin

Re: New member introductions!

Postby New Kirk Citizen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanks. Looking forward to being here.

Macrofurry_Writer
Young Farmer

Postby Macrofurry_Writer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello there. I am a 22 a month from 23 year old daikaiju fan who is also a furry from central Illinois near the land of the Illini. (Champaign Urbana area) I am also a story commissioner. (For those that are... unfamiliar with the concept, I write stories for money.) My favorite daikaiju film is Godzilla vs. Destroyah and I am eagerly awaiting the day I get to see Shin Gojira whenever a subtitled version gets legally released in the US. Or Canada after I move there.

Anyway I hope to have fun here, make some friends (doubt I will make many but nonetheless) and if I get some commissions then neat.

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Macrofurry_Writer wrote:Hello there. I am a 22 a month from 23 year old daikaiju fan who is also a furry from central Illinois near the land of the Illini. (Champaign Urbana area) I am also a story commissioner. (For those that are... unfamiliar with the concept, I write stories for money.) My favorite daikaiju film is Godzilla vs. Destroyah and I am eagerly awaiting the day I get to see Shin Gojira whenever a subtitled version gets legally released in the US. Or Canada after I move there.

Anyway I hope to have fun here, make some friends (doubt I will make many but nonetheless) and if I get some commissions then neat.

Hi, welcome to TK!! If ya want you can go ahead and add me as a friend.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Godzilla's Nips wrote:I review Godzilla's nips throughout his sixty year career.

How about his........package? Do you review that?
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Godzilla's Nips wrote:Only man titties on mutated dinosaurs here. But your search for the truth is admirable, for you have an understanding of the beauty of a true godzilla physique.

How 'bout dem mutated balls tho....?? No? I mean G nips can only get you so far.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Okay, let's not engage in this kind of... I don't even know what's going on. This has devolved into trolling and spam at this point.

Enjoy your warnings, both of you.
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:56 am

Giratina93 wrote:Okay, let's not engage in this kind of... I don't even know what's going on. This has devolved into trolling and spam at this point.

Did this warrant an actual official warning or is this verbal warning?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Mac Daddy MM
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mac Daddy MM » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:19 am

Godzilla21 wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:Okay, let's not engage in this kind of... I don't even know what's going on. This has devolved into trolling and spam at this point.

Does it really matter to you if you're not involved?
Did you miss me?

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 am

MM Raids Again wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:

The guy's asking a question. Let him be.
I don't have a signature and I never will.

Mac Daddy MM
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mac Daddy MM » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:36 am

godzillafan1954 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:

You're right. I think I will. When this stuff starts up, its always a riot. Sorry, Godzilla21. Carry on. Question everything.
Did you miss me?

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:48 am

Godzilla21 wrote:

Yeah, I got a warning for it......I mean how about a quit it or knock it off. I would of backed off but no, straight up warning.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:50 am

MM Raids Again wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:

You're right. I think I will. When this stuff starts up, its always a riot. Sorry, Godzilla21. Carry on. Question everything.

MM my man you got plenty other things to worry about on here other than little ol me. I would stick to your polls and not getting into backs and forth with people. Especially considering your probationary status.

@ goji89 I think a verbal warning would have been sufficient.... going full on warning for that is a little unfair and quick on the trigger.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:03 am

Well Giratina has always done this. I question if he has a vendetta against me? I mean EVERY warning I receive is from him.....Coincidence?

And I question this one as well. I mean the dude goes on about G nips so I wanted to see if he was trolling or if he was for real....... But like always Giratina goes straight for the warning.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:10 am

How about we drop this subject, okay?

I see anyone continuing this subject, it's an automatic warning.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

LukidonU
Ronin

Postby LukidonU » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Hello, I Am LukidonU, But You Can Call Me Troy, I'm 15 Years Old And Has A Interest In Godzilla Fanfictions And Pokeèmon Fanfiction. I Have Been Banned From My Previous Fourm By A Staff Abusing Her Power, But As Far As I Can See, This Fourm Is Clean! I Am Really Kind Of A Goof Ball And Love To Draw, And Write. I Have Worked On Fanfics In The Past, Examples Being Godzilla Vigor, Pokèmon Turquoise And Redstone, And Poppy's Night, (A FNAF Fangame I Made But Never Saw The Light) I Have Always Had A Interest In Kaiju, Especially Godzilla. I Hope To Make New Friends On This Fourm And Climb The Hill To Become One Of The Greastest Writers In The Fanfic Sub-Fourm. And Yes, I Know I'm Not Using Correct Grammar, I Just Like Looking Fancy. :mudkip: :pokeball: :pokeball: :itemball:

Be Ready For A Teaser For Something In The Fan Fiction Topic.
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

Nagoda
Interpol Agent

Postby Nagoda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 pm

LukidonU wrote:Hello, I Am LukidonU, But You Can Call Me Troy, I'm 15 Years Old And Has A Interest In Godzilla Fanfictions And Pokeèmon Fanfiction. I Have Been Banned From My Previous Fourm By A Staff Abusing Her Power, But As Far As I Can See, This Fourm Is Clean! I Am Really Kind Of A Goof Ball And Love To Draw, And Write. I Have Worked On Fanfics In The Past, Examples Being Godzilla Vigor, Pokèmon Turquoise And Redstone, And Poppy's Night, (A FNAF Fangame I Made But Never Saw The Light) I Have Always Had A Interest In Kaiju, Especially Godzilla. I Hope To Make New Friends On This Fourm And Climb The Hill To Become One Of The Greastest Writers In The Fanfic Sub-Fourm. And Yes, I Know I'm Not Using Correct Grammar, I Just Like Looking Fancy. :mudkip: :pokeball: :pokeball: :itemball:

Welcome to the forums and I will look forward to reading your fanfics.
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:21 am

LukidonU wrote:Hello, I Am LukidonU, But You Can Call Me Troy, I'm 15 Years Old And Has A Interest In Godzilla Fanfictions And Pokeèmon Fanfiction. I Have Been Banned From My Previous Fourm By A Staff Abusing Her Power, But As Far As I Can See, This Fourm Is Clean! I Am Really Kind Of A Goof Ball And Love To Draw, And Write. I Have Worked On Fanfics In The Past, Examples Being Godzilla Vigor, Pokèmon Turquoise And Redstone, And Poppy's Night, (A FNAF Fangame I Made But Never Saw The Light) I Have Always Had A Interest In Kaiju, Especially Godzilla. I Hope To Make New Friends On This Fourm And Climb The Hill To Become One Of The Greastest Writers In The Fanfic Sub-Fourm. And Yes, I Know I'm Not Using Correct Grammar, I Just Like Looking Fancy. :mudkip: :pokeball: :pokeball: :itemball:

Hi and welcome to TK! Its a fun place to hang out and converse with fellow fans.

yes.....very clean here, our janitors do their best! Oh you mean like corruption.....
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

Nuclear_Vengeance
Young Farmer

Postby Nuclear_Vengeance » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 am

Hi all,
I'm E from Nuclear Vengeance. You might know me from Instagram, and if you don't, I hope you will soon! :-)
A little about me: I didn't grow up watching Godzilla movies, like I imagine a lot of you here did, although I was certainly aware of the cultural icon that is Godzilla; I grew up in a very puritanical household, in which I was completely sheltered from all pop-culture, so I missed out on a lot of the franchises that others in my generation grew up with (I'm a gen-Xer). It wasn't until the hype surrounding the release of the 1998 American "Godzilla" movie that I said to myself, "I'm going to find out what this Godzilla thing is all about!".

I can't remember specifically which movie was the first one I watched, but I do know that it was from the Heisei era, and I know that I was immediately hooked! To this day, Heisei Godzilla is my favorite. I'd have to say that my favorite Godzilla film is Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, although now that I've had the pleasure of seeing Shin Godzilla on the big screen, I think that one might be in contention for all-time favorite!

Geographically speaking, I hail from the Eastern plains of Colorado, USA, with deep roots in this state. In addition, I have the ability to transform into a green beast of immense strength and durability whenever I get angry. Ok, that last bit isn't true at all, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. :-)
Visit Nuclear Vengeance on https://www.instagram.com/nuclear_vengeance/
Visit the Nuclear Vengeance store at http://tee.pub/lic/NuclearVengeance

Big Black Peanut

Postby Big Black Peanut » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:57 am

It's good to be back, it's been a while.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:53 am

Big Black Peanut wrote:It's good to be back, it's been a while.

And just like that, he was banned for being a dupe
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Return to “General Discussion”