New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Saturndusk
Yojimbo

Re: New member introductions!

Postby Saturndusk » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:42 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
Saturndusk wrote:30-something y/o that’s been a Godzilla fan about as long as I can remember. Mixed in that with a childhood of giant robot shows (TF, Voltron, Force Five cartoons and that sort)

Kind of struggling new homeowner with not enough time to watch everything I want. And mainly here for Ultra series discussion 8-)

Welcome to Toho Kingdom! Please don't take things to seriously here. :P

If I took things seriously I’d be certifiable :lol:
There’s no point in being grownup if you can’t be childish sometimes.

pjkong
Young Farmer

Postby pjkong » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:39 am

Long time lurker here. I finally decided to dive in. :D

JAGzilla
Keizer

Postby JAGzilla » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:57 am

pjkong wrote:Long time lurker here. I finally decided to dive in. :D

Tragic. If you'd only lurked a little longer, you'd have learned why no one should ever dive into this pit. But now... *sigh*... now, it's too late. Welcome, you poor, poor soul. :(

SoggyNoodles2016
EDF Soldier

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Ah, you have made the same mistake I did. Glad to have you.

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

fanofstuff wrote:You mean to tell me that you don't see two crabs and think "Yeah, combined they can take on God"?

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 pm

Don't take those other guys comments to seriously, TK is nice once you figure out who's best to guide ya around! Welcome! :mrgreen:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G2000
E.S.P.Spy

Postby G2000 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 pm

Wrong thread
Last edited by G2000 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Bolshevik Comrade
Young Farmer

Postby Bolshevik Comrade » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Hello, I’m new to the forums but not the main site, I’m just a dude who likes to draw kaiju. I’ve been a Godzilla fan since 2004 when fw came out and only really got into Godzilla when I found cinemassacare’s Godzillathon and toho kingdom. Hopefully I’ll have a good time here.

SoggyNoodles2016
EDF Soldier

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Bolshevik Comrade wrote:Hello, I’m new to the forums but not the main site, I’m just a dude who likes to draw kaiju. I’ve been a Godzilla fan since 2004 when fw came out and only really got into Godzilla when I found cinemassacare’s Godzillathon and toho kingdom. Hopefully I’ll have a good time here.

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

fanofstuff wrote:You mean to tell me that you don't see two crabs and think "Yeah, combined they can take on God"?

Angilasman
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Angilasman » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Hello, I've posted on the Monster Zero boards as lhb412 since I was a kid in '00 and it seems that rickety jalopy of a forum had finally busted.

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Angilasman wrote:Hello, I've posted on the Monster Zero boards as lhb412 since I was a kid in '00 and it seems that rickety jalopy of a forum had finally busted.

Welcome to the new board! :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:57 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:

Don't take those other guys comments to seriously, TK is nice once you figure out who's best to guide ya around! Welcome! :mrgreen:

And who to avoid.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Angilasman wrote:Hello, I've posted on the Monster Zero boards as lhb412 since I was a kid in '00 and it seems that rickety jalopy of a forum had finally busted.

Hey, welcome! Nice to see you again!

And thanks for being one of the few who keep the correct spelling of "Angilas" alive! ;)
Last edited by eabaker on Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

JAGzilla
Keizer

Postby JAGzilla » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:57 am

eabaker wrote:

Hey, welcome! Nice to see you again!

And thanks for being one of the few who keep the correct spelling of "Angilas" alive! ;)

Welcome aboard, Angilasman!

Also, you people are slowly converting me. 'Anguirus' is the spelling I've been most exposed to since becoming a fan in the late '90s, and it's still what I use, but I'm uncomfortably aware of it, now, and it doesn't look or feel entirely right...

Logan268
Ronin

Postby Logan268 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Hello.

GMK Godzilla
Yin-Yang Master

Postby GMK Godzilla » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:26 am

Hi again TK. Haven't been on this site for ages. 7 long years have passed since I was here. Lol
スロベニア :D

Gomi: Ninja Monster
Samurai

Postby Gomi: Ninja Monster » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:53 am

Howdy. Been lurking around here for NECA and GvK news since last year I think. I also hang around on Godzilla-Movies.com sometimes, which as I understand it already makes me some enemies around here, so I figured I'd just get that out of the way now. I like to draw, pose action figures, and apparently watch other people argue without contributing anything myself, or I wouldn't have kept coming back here. :P

Still trying to adjust my settings, but overall disappointed at the lack of Titanosaurus options here.

Terasawa
EDF Soldier

Postby Terasawa » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:05 pm

If you’ve lurked in the MV and Toy forums and still wanted to join then you must really be itching to talk Godzilla.

Welcome and good luck.
Save All Dubs. Sub All Tohos.

Resized Image

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Oh crap wrong forum.
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

Gomi: Ninja Monster
Samurai

Postby Gomi: Ninja Monster » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Terasawa wrote:If you’ve lurked in the MV and Toy forums and still wanted to join then you must really be itching to talk Godzilla.

Welcome and good luck.

Honestly I just had a question about repairing one of my figures. But yes, I guess I am.

CrimsonBloodX
Samurai

Postby CrimsonBloodX » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:27 pm

I actually posted some comments before finding out this thread existed soooo.......I've been lurking around the Toho Kingdom forums like a Great White Shark since 2011 or 2012. I've seen a lot of people come and go and a lot of hype surrounding new Godzilla movies and people arguing about certain things. I did try to create an account around 2012, but didn't know how to (I was young and stupid). It wasn't until last March when I finally decided to try again. I created this account last month, but it took four weeks for it to be activated. But, finally, here I am.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Return to “General Discussion”