New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: New member introductions!

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Zarm wrote:Am I just making up... Valerian, I believe it was spelled? Or is that just a guy with a girl for an icon?

Added in 25 seconds:
Maritonic wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: BooLugosi. We have BooLugosi. And the one political girl Lolitra.
I feel like Boo left. I haven't seen her post in forever.
Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.

EDIT: Member-finder says she hasn't been here since February.
Lil Lolitra doesn't post often either, unfortunately.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I may be wrong but Hellblaze is a girl too right???

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

There's also Shippersdream from the KWC side of things.i believe.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Not new, but back on after an extended absence. Hi!
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Hi! Welcome back!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Thanks!
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Extreme Warhawk
GPN Volunteer

Post by Extreme Warhawk »

Hello, I am Extreme Warhawk. I am a life long Kaiju fan as well as a wrestling fan and a gamer. Been a Godzilla fan since I was 4. I love the science fiction genre in general and have fun watching sci movies. I hope to have a good time here.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Extreme Warhawk wrote:Hello, I am Extreme Warhawk. I am a life long Kaiju fan as well as a wrestling fan and a gamer. Been a Godzilla fan since I was 4. I love the science fiction genre in general and have fun watching sci movies. I hope to have a good time here.
Welcome to TK my man!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Extreme Warhawk wrote:Hello, I am Extreme Warhawk. I am a life long Kaiju fan as well as a wrestling fan and a gamer. Been a Godzilla fan since I was 4. I love the science fiction genre in general and have fun watching sci movies. I hope to have a good time here.
Welcome!

RIP Evan.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Welcome aboard!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Greetings WarHawk! Hope you stick around! :huge:
Red-Death Gigan wrote:Not new, but back on after an extended absence. Hi!
Keeping my personal tradition of being late to these greetings, I would like to welcome you back...Gigs? No, there's already another Gigs...

Red! Welcome back Red! :huge:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Extreme Warhawk
GPN Volunteer

Post by Extreme Warhawk »

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

I just noticed a large proliferation of new members in the wake of the SDCC trailer. None of them have made an introduction here yet though...

So new members of TK: welcome to the forums. We hope you're here to stay.

Now that you are a TK member, you will be promptly sent your very own copies of "Complaining for Dummies" and "Be Sarcastic like a Pro" to prepare you for the journey ahead, along with the lyrics to the TK fight song "Waifus and Kaijus (are my drugs and my booze)".

So, once again, welcome to the forums. I look forward to getting to know you.

~Daws
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I found out about this thing yesterday. I should be polite and introduce myself. *ahem* My full name is Anthony James Velez. I am twenty three years old. My first Godzilla movie was Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (the part of Anguirus vs Fake Godzilla, to be specific). When I became a true fan I don't recall, but since then I've been a diehard fan of the franchise (heck, I enjoy movies in the franchise like Godzilla's Revenge). It's nice to meet you all.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

HillyHulk wrote:I found out about this thing yesterday. I should be polite and introduce myself. *ahem* My full name is Anthony James Velez. I am twenty three years old. My first Godzilla movie was Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (the part of Anguirus vs Fake Godzilla, to be specific). When I became a true fan I don't recall, but since then I've been a diehard fan of the franchise (heck, I enjoy movies in the franchise like Godzilla's Revenge). It's nice to meet you all.
Welcome! I look forward to many exciting discussions!

Maranatha!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

You will find that you're not alone in being a Revenge fan. In the minority, to be sure, but we have a presence here. Welcome aboard!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CritterKaiju
Yojimbo

Post by CritterKaiju »

Not new but been inactive for a few years. Health problems and anxiety have kept me from being apart of the community and I thought it time to get back out there. Hello to a fresh start.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

CritterKaiju wrote:Not new but been inactive for a few years. Health problems and anxiety have kept me from being apart of the community and I thought it time to get back out there. Hello to a fresh start.
Dang. Both of those things are the worst. Hope you're feeling better now!

Welcome back!

Maranatha!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

CritterKaiju wrote:Not new but been inactive for a few years. Health problems and anxiety have kept me from being apart of the community and I thought it time to get back out there. Hello to a fresh start.
Well welcome back!!!! Glad you're feeling better!!!!

Edit: Dangit Zarm you beat me too it! :lol: You're too pure.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

CritterKaiju
Yojimbo

Post by CritterKaiju »

Zarm wrote:
Dang. Both of those things are the worst. Hope you're feeling better now!

Welcome back!
Thank you. Yeah, I'm definitely trying.

Added in 2 minutes 59 seconds:
You guys are awesome! Thank you!