New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Diamondshark9
Ronin

I’m new here...

Post by Diamondshark9 »

Hello! As you probably read the subject title, i’m new. I’ve been a Godzilla and kaiju fan for almost a year now, and would love to share my thoughts and read yours on this genre. I just wanted to know if anybody would kindly tell me about this site, how to use it, start a thread, etc. Thanks!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I’m new here...

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Diamondshark9 wrote:Hello! As you probably read the subject title, i’m new. I’ve been a Godzilla and kaiju fan for almost a year now, and would love to share my thoughts and read yours on this genre. I just wanted to know if anybody would kindly tell me about this site, how to use it, start a thread, etc. Thanks!
Welcome to TK!!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Diamondshark9
Ronin

Post by Diamondshark9 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
Diamondshark9 wrote:Hello! As you probably read the subject title, i’m new. I’ve been a Godzilla and kaiju fan for almost a year now, and would love to share my thoughts and read yours on this genre. I just wanted to know if anybody would kindly tell me about this site, how to use it, start a thread, etc. Thanks!
Welcome to TK!!

Thanks!
Oh oh, they say he’s got to go, go go Godzilla! :g2k:

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Dangit, late again.

Welcome Diamond, to Toho Kingdom! :huge:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Welcome aboard Diamondshark. Great to see new fellow user join us. :D

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Welcome! Toho Kingdom is a very easy site to navigate and use.

All the boards on the board index each have a title and description telling you what types of topics go in there. For instance, any topics you want to make on Shin Godzilla will go in the Shin Godzilla forum, any kaiju toy-related topics would go in Toho Toys, Models, and Collectibles, and so on.

To make a new thread, enter the board your topic most fits and click the big "New Topic" thread at the top of the page, under the board title. In order to prevent your topic from being closed or merged, it's recommended to read through the board's topics as best as you can (about 5 or so pages) and see if a thread already exists.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Diamondshark9 wrote:Hello!
Hello! :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Hello

I was on these forums a very long time ago, and I felt like coming back here and see how things go. A Quick bit about I am a cartoonist and I have cartoon column for Dread Central.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:A Quick bit about I am a cartoonist and I have cartoon column for Dread Central.
Link?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

eabaker wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:A Quick bit about I am a cartoonist and I have cartoon column for Dread Central.
Link?
Sure, here you go:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/264171 ... -01-17-18/

TheRedKing1979
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRedKing1979 »

Afternoon all! Figured this was the best place as any to pop my first post.

Long time Godzilla fan, found myself back into it when Godzilla Planet of Monsters came out. Surprisingly enjoyed it though the CGI for Servum and Godzila was horrible. Felt very Macross-esque.

Recently re-watched GvsMGII, MvsSG and GvsD and lemme tell ya, only GvsD holds up...
Member formerly known as wataru.
Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.
Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

TheRedKing1979 wrote:Recently re-watched GvsMGII, MvsSG and GvsD and lemme tell ya, only GvsD holds up...
Clearly, you will fit right in around here.

Meanwhile, The Spacegodzilla Appreciation Society remains population: me...

Welcome to the forums!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

TheRedKing1979 wrote:Afternoon all! Figured this was the best place as any to pop my first post.

Long time Godzilla fan, found myself back into it when Godzilla Planet of Monsters came out. Surprisingly enjoyed it though the CGI for Servum and Godzila was horrible. Felt very Macross-esque.

Recently re-watched GvsMGII, MvsSG and GvsD and lemme tell ya, only GvsD holds up...
Finally I'm on time!

Welcome RedKing! I hope you stick around! :huge:
goji89 wrote:

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Hey wataru, welcome back!

TheRedKing1979
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRedKing1979 »

UltramanGoji wrote:Hey wataru, welcome back!
Domo :)
Member formerly known as wataru.
Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.
Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

Ey, welcome back to the land of the (slightly) living, wataru
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Diamondshark9
Ronin

Post by Diamondshark9 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Welcome! Toho Kingdom is a very easy site to navigate and use.

All the boards on the board index each have a title and description telling you what types of topics go in there. For instance, any topics you want to make on Shin Godzilla will go in the Shin Godzilla forum, any kaiju toy-related topics would go in Toho Toys, Models, and Collectibles, and so on.

To make a new thread, enter the board your topic most fits and click the big "New Topic" thread at the top of the page, under the board title. In order to prevent your topic from being closed or merged, it's recommended to read through the board's topics as best as you can (about 5 or so pages) and see if a thread already exists.
Hey thanks for that! Sorry i kinda forgot about this thread for a while... but now i know! And I’m glad everyone here is welcoming me here!
Oh oh, they say he’s got to go, go go Godzilla! :g2k:

Gorudan
Ronin

Post by Gorudan »

Heyo, just joined. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now, and I decided to get an account.

I became a Godzilla fan when I was a kid. First movie was G98, but my first real movie was Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964). I've since seen every movie in the series.

I'm a video editor, and I'm hoping I can get a job as a film editor once I graduate.

Hoping I can engage in some fun discussions here.
Last edited by Gorudan on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just on the border of your waking mind, there lies another time where darkness and light are one. And as you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuKI1O ... Mv8js3by1w

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Gorudan wrote:I'm a video editor, and I'm hoping I can get a job as a film editor once I graduate.
Where are you located? I work in post.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Gorudan wrote:Heyo, just joined. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now, and I decided to get an account.

I became a Godzilla fan when I was a kid. First movie was G98, but my first real movie was Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964). I've since seen every movie in the series.

I'm a video editor, and I'm hoping I can get a job as a film editor once I graduate.

Hoping I can engage in some fun discussions here.
Welcome to the forums Gorudan! :huge:
goji89 wrote: