New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Re: New member introductions!

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Alright, here goes. My name is Eli (I go by Splennic on almost every account I have online) and I have been a Godzilla fan since I was a wee lad in third grade. My first ever Godzilla movie was Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla, followed by Godzilla vs Destoroyah and Godzilla vs King Ghidorah in that order. I've been reading the forums for years now, but have just recently decided to finally join. I'm also an avid vinyl figure and monsterarts collector, and I look forward to meeting all of you!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Welcome aboard! If you've been reading for some time, then you know that there are probably a number of people here that will give their condolences on the selection that was your earliest exposure to Godzilla- but I think that's a good, solid start. ;) Glad to have you here!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Zarm wrote:Welcome aboard! If you've been reading for some time, then you know that there are probably a number of people here that will give their condolences on the selection that was your earliest exposure to Godzilla- but I think that's a good, solid start. ;) Glad to have you here!
Heh, I meant to say that in the years I've been reading this site I mainly resided in the collectibles section of the forums. I'm still a nooblet when it comes to introductions. :lol:

PHRHD
Samurai

Post by PHRHD »

Hello everyone!

I'm a life-long kaiju fan, with a renewed interest in the films after SDCC (as with many others). I'm hoping to get into collecting some Goji's soon, particularly the Marmit Desu, and love pop culture in general. I'm a designer out of Phoenix, AZ who loves design and building websites. I operate my own fan-blog for pop culture, host a podcast, and run several forums myself. I've been finding quite a few awesome communities for the genre, and can't wait to meet you all. :)
Check out my Godzilla Fan Forum! Click the Banner Below! :D

Win a NECA Shin Godzilla Action Figure on Monarch Sciences!

Resized Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

PHRHD wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm a life-long kaiju fan, with a renewed interest in the films after SDCC (as with many others). I'm hoping to get into collecting some Goji's soon, particularly the Marmit Desu, and love pop culture in general. I'm a designer out of Phoenix, AZ who loves design and building websites. I operate my own fan-blog for pop culture, host a podcast, and run several forums myself. I've been finding quite a few awesome communities for the genre, and can't wait to meet you all. :)
Well you can meet me! :huge: Welcome to TK!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Welcome, PHRHD!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

PHRHD
Samurai

Post by PHRHD »

Thank you! :) This is already looking like a great place to post.
Check out my Godzilla Fan Forum! Click the Banner Below! :D

Win a NECA Shin Godzilla Action Figure on Monarch Sciences!

Resized Image

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Velcome to the fold.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Flowrellik
Ronin

Post by Flowrellik »

Hi everyone! My name's Flowrellik, but friends call me Rel or Tony. I love giant monster movies and my hobby is 3d Design with sculptris and blender :D!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Flowrellik wrote:Hi everyone! My name's Flowrellik, but friends call me Rel or Tony. I love giant monster movies and my hobby is 3d Design with sculptris and blender :D!
Welcome, Flowrellik!
Last edited by Zarm on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maranatha!

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

Hi everyone!
Joined yesterday. My name's Dv-218, Dan in real life. No interesting backstory or anything, I just really like giant monsters, especially Godzilla and his "friends" :)
My interest in the franchise recently rekindled thanks to G:KOTM coming out (i'm excited as hell for it), so I decided to join the fanbase and share some of my thoughts.
Besides that, I also like sci-fi in general, the Jurassic franchise and paleonthology (dinosaurs).
My hobbies are drawing, sculpting and fencing.
Last edited by Dv-218 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ Welcome to the Best Place in The World, sir. Run away as fast as you can We hope you enjoy your stay.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

Lol, thanks for the warn..ehm, welcome :D

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Dv-218 wrote:Hi everyone!
Joined yesterday. My name's Dv-218, Dan in real life. No interesting backstory or anything, I just really like giant monsters, especially Godzilla and his "friends" :)
My interest in the franchise recently rekindled thanks to G:KOTM coming out (i'm excited as hell for it), so I decided to join the fanbase and share some of my thoughts.
Besides that, I also like sci-fi in general, the Jurassic franchise and paleonthology (dinosaurs).
Welcome! No backstory required! :)

Maranatha!

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

Thank you all for the welcomes :D

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Welcome to Toho Kingdom!

RIP Evan.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Fencing eh? I'm quite good at making fences myself :P

Welcome to TK!!!!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

Hahahaha good one :lol:
Thanks for the welcome :)

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Hello Everyone,
Longtime Godzilla fan and collector here getting back into the hobby. I was very active in the Godzilla vinyl collectable world some 17 years ago. Had a website back then that was my screen name here and would post peoples Gfan vinyl collections for all to see. Took quite a few years away and even parted with some of my collection to keep it simple. Some things maybe I shouldn't have but probably necessary at the time. Just a few things picked up here and there while I was in "collection hibernation" but now I went back in with preorders and a couple of new aquisitions already in hand. Anyway, hope to share alot ot insight with you folks in the coming future.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Welcome!

Maranatha!