New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by goji89 »

Well Giratina has always done this. I question if he has a vendetta against me? I mean EVERY warning I receive is from him.....Coincidence?

And I question this one as well. I mean the dude goes on about G nips so I wanted to see if he was trolling or if he was for real....... But like always Giratina goes straight for the warning.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

How about we drop this subject, okay?

I see anyone continuing this subject, it's an automatic warning.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

Hello, I Am LukidonU, But You Can Call Me Troy, I'm 15 Years Old And Has A Interest In Godzilla Fanfictions And Pokeèmon Fanfiction. I Have Been Banned From My Previous Fourm By A Staff Abusing Her Power, But As Far As I Can See, This Fourm Is Clean! I Am Really Kind Of A Goof Ball And Love To Draw, And Write. I Have Worked On Fanfics In The Past, Examples Being Godzilla Vigor, Pokèmon Turquoise And Redstone, And Poppy's Night, (A FNAF Fangame I Made But Never Saw The Light) I Have Always Had A Interest In Kaiju, Especially Godzilla. I Hope To Make New Friends On This Fourm And Climb The Hill To Become One Of The Greastest Writers In The Fanfic Sub-Fourm. And Yes, I Know I'm Not Using Correct Grammar, I Just Like Looking Fancy. :mudkip: :pokeball: :pokeball: :itemball:

Be Ready For A Teaser For Something In The Fan Fiction Topic.
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

LukidonU wrote:Hello, I Am LukidonU, But You Can Call Me Troy, I'm 15 Years Old And Has A Interest In Godzilla Fanfictions And Pokeèmon Fanfiction. I Have Been Banned From My Previous Fourm By A Staff Abusing Her Power, But As Far As I Can See, This Fourm Is Clean! I Am Really Kind Of A Goof Ball And Love To Draw, And Write. I Have Worked On Fanfics In The Past, Examples Being Godzilla Vigor, Pokèmon Turquoise And Redstone, And Poppy's Night, (A FNAF Fangame I Made But Never Saw The Light) I Have Always Had A Interest In Kaiju, Especially Godzilla. I Hope To Make New Friends On This Fourm And Climb The Hill To Become One Of The Greastest Writers In The Fanfic Sub-Fourm. And Yes, I Know I'm Not Using Correct Grammar, I Just Like Looking Fancy. :mudkip: :pokeball: :pokeball: :itemball:

Welcome to the forums and I will look forward to reading your fanfics.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

LukidonU wrote:Hello, I Am LukidonU, But You Can Call Me Troy, I'm 15 Years Old And Has A Interest In Godzilla Fanfictions And Pokeèmon Fanfiction. I Have Been Banned From My Previous Fourm By A Staff Abusing Her Power, But As Far As I Can See, This Fourm Is Clean! I Am Really Kind Of A Goof Ball And Love To Draw, And Write. I Have Worked On Fanfics In The Past, Examples Being Godzilla Vigor, Pokèmon Turquoise And Redstone, And Poppy's Night, (A FNAF Fangame I Made But Never Saw The Light) I Have Always Had A Interest In Kaiju, Especially Godzilla. I Hope To Make New Friends On This Fourm And Climb The Hill To Become One Of The Greastest Writers In The Fanfic Sub-Fourm. And Yes, I Know I'm Not Using Correct Grammar, I Just Like Looking Fancy. :mudkip: :pokeball: :pokeball: :itemball:

Hi and welcome to TK! Its a fun place to hang out and converse with fellow fans.

yes.....very clean here, our janitors do their best! Oh you mean like corruption.....
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Nuclear_Vengeance
Young Farmer

Post by Nuclear_Vengeance »

Hi all,
I'm E from Nuclear Vengeance. You might know me from Instagram, and if you don't, I hope you will soon! :-)
A little about me: I didn't grow up watching Godzilla movies, like I imagine a lot of you here did, although I was certainly aware of the cultural icon that is Godzilla; I grew up in a very puritanical household, in which I was completely sheltered from all pop-culture, so I missed out on a lot of the franchises that others in my generation grew up with (I'm a gen-Xer). It wasn't until the hype surrounding the release of the 1998 American "Godzilla" movie that I said to myself, "I'm going to find out what this Godzilla thing is all about!".

I can't remember specifically which movie was the first one I watched, but I do know that it was from the Heisei era, and I know that I was immediately hooked! To this day, Heisei Godzilla is my favorite. I'd have to say that my favorite Godzilla film is Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, although now that I've had the pleasure of seeing Shin Godzilla on the big screen, I think that one might be in contention for all-time favorite!

Geographically speaking, I hail from the Eastern plains of Colorado, USA, with deep roots in this state. In addition, I have the ability to transform into a green beast of immense strength and durability whenever I get angry. Ok, that last bit isn't true at all, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. :-)
Visit Nuclear Vengeance on https://www.instagram.com/nuclear_vengeance/
Visit the Nuclear Vengeance store at http://tee.pub/lic/NuclearVengeance

Big Black Peanut

Post by Big Black Peanut »

It's good to be back, it's been a while.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Big Black Peanut wrote:It's good to be back, it's been a while.
And just like that, he was banned for being a dupe
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Big Black Peanut

Post by Big Black Peanut »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
:lol: Is that how you say "Hello"?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Big Black Peanut wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:
You should see how I say "goodbye" :lol:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
Big Black Peanut wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote: And just like that, he was banned for being a dupe
You should see how I say "goodbye" :lol:
Stop harassing a fellow proletariat or it's a 30 minute trip to Gulag for you.

kypres
Young Farmer

Post by kypres »

Hey, I'm kypres, born and raised in Nebraska, and I've just recently gotten into Godzilla films. I've seen snippets of the movies here and there, but It really started when I saw the new Kong movie. I really enjoyed the monster fights and next thing I know I'm watching Pacific Rim, Godzilla vs. Gigan, and any other monster film I can get my hands on. I'm not too snobby about dubs or subtitles or English or Japanese versions. It's all the same to me. I just want to talk about Godzilla.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

kypres wrote:Hey, I'm kypres, born and raised in Nebraska, and I've just recently gotten into Godzilla films. I've seen snippets of the movies here and there, but It really started when I saw the new Kong movie. I really enjoyed the monster fights and next thing I know I'm watching Pacific Rim, Godzilla vs. Gigan, and any other monster film I can get my hands on. I'm not too snobby about dubs or subtitles or English or Japanese versions. It's all the same to me. I just want to talk about Godzilla.
Welcome to Toho Kingdom, enjoy your stay! :D
You came at a bit of a weird time, the staff did a bit of an early April fools joke.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kypres
Young Farmer

Post by kypres »

Welcome to Toho Kingdom, enjoy your stay! :D
You came at a bit of a weird time, the staff did a bit of an early April fools joke.
Thanks! :lol: I've been lurking for about a week now so it's not a huge surprise, but it's still fun.

Nairbzilla
Samurai

Post by Nairbzilla »

Hello, I just got an account here!

I've been a Godzilla fan since I was about 4 years old, and as Godzilla is a relatively obscure fandom, I'm happy to finally find a place to talk to other fans. :muto:
"A fandom divided against itself cannot stand."

~Abraham Lincoln, if he was a Godzilla fan

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Nairbzilla wrote:Hello, I just got an account here!

I've been a Godzilla fan since I was about 4 years old, and as Godzilla is a relatively obscure fandom, I'm happy to finally find a place to talk to other fans. :muto:
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy being here.
_______

Nairbzilla
Samurai

Post by Nairbzilla »

Nagoda wrote:

Thanks! What topics would you suggest I check out?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Nairbzilla wrote:
Nagoda wrote:

I'd say go into whatever peeks your interest and hop into a conversation. There are various places to check on the forums and several users who may have the same interests as you.
_______

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Nagoda wrote:
Nairbzilla wrote:
Nagoda wrote: Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy being here.
I'd say go into whatever peeks your interest and hop into a conversation. There are various places to check on the forums and several users who may have the same interests as you.
Also familiarize​ yourself with the rules before posting. ;)
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Nairbzilla
Samurai

Post by Nairbzilla »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Nagoda wrote:
Nairbzilla wrote: Thanks! What topics would you suggest I check out?
Also familiarize​ yourself with the rules before posting. ;)
I gave the rules a thorough read before I signed up, but I should probably reread them to ensure I don't break any rules. ;)