New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Futurian

Re: New member introductions!

Post by 3000 »

MrConspiracy wrote:Hello, can't say my real name but you can call me MrConspiracy. I dig for knowledge, even if it's something man should not know. :xilien:

Anyways, I enjoy watching monster movies and I do actually go out in search of Cryptids from time to time. Had 3 Bigfoot encounters, 2 werewolf (well, a lot of people prefer to call them Dogmen now) encounters, and 1 Alien abduction.

#TheTruthisOutThere

I've done my fair share of drugs too, welcome to TK.
Member of TK Since 2006

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

MrConspiracy wrote:Hello, can't say my real name but you can call me MrConspiracy. I dig for knowledge, even if it's something man should not know. :xilien:

Anyways, I enjoy watching monster movies and I do actually go out in search of Cryptids from time to time. Had 3 Bigfoot encounters, 2 werewolf (well, a lot of people prefer to call them Dogmen now) encounters, and 1 Alien abduction.

#TheTruthisOutThere
Hello, i'm agent Fox Mulder of the FBI. Can you please tell me about your abduction?
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

GojiraCostumeProject
Young Farmer

Hello from Denver

Post by GojiraCostumeProject »

G-fan since I saw Godzilla vrs Megalon at a Saturday Matinee.

Will be posting about building a suit. Bucket List thing...
Godzilla Costume Project on FB

MrConspiracy
Young Farmer

Post by MrConspiracy »

gigan72 wrote:Hello, i'm agent Fox Mulder of the FBI. Can you please tell me about your abduction?
Certainly. I was driving towards my home. My home is just outside of town. No neighbors besides a bunch of trees and woodland animals. As soon as I parked my car, I felt this uncontrollable surge of fear and horror. I couldn't move at all, I tried to but my grip on the steering wheel was too tight. My body was completely paralyzed. I couldn't even say a damn thing or make any sort of noise. I felt my heart pounding wildly. Then a light showered me from above. Then I heard a monotone voice say, "Please do not struggle." I don't know if that was a mental thing or not. Anyways, the light got brighter and brighter until I couldn't see a thing.

Some of the events after that are hazy but I remember being strapped onto a table and I couldn't get out. There was a bright light above me so I couldn't see too well. But it wasn't too long until I saw, "the doctors" arrive. The light sorta obscured them so I couldn't get a good look at them. One of them rolled out a cart that had various tools. Then another one brought some of bigger instruments. I couldn't tell what they were other than they did NOT look pleasant. I passed out before they did anything, but the last thing I remember hearing was a noise like someone was starting up a drill.

When I woke up, I found myself in my bed. But I noticed a L-shaped scar on my armpit. Anytime something would press it, I would feel a lot of pain. Shortly after I had this experience, I had noticed several owls staring me outside of my house. Sometimes a few of the owls would leave but there was at usually least one of them lurking around my home. I felt like I was being watched and studied. This kept happening for about 3 months until they finally disappeared.

I'll be blunt, I'm not one to scare easily but this was one of the scariest things I have ever experienced.
#Conspiracy

TeddyBaragon
Samurai

Post by TeddyBaragon »

Welcome to TK GodzillaCostumeProject!

That project sounds super cool, I'll definitely check it out.

davidjohnson789
Young Farmer

Post by davidjohnson789 »

I am happy to be here as a memeber

QueenMegaguirus
Ronin

Post by QueenMegaguirus »

Hi! I just joined a few days ago, but have lurked TK for like 7 years, strangely enough. Been a kaiju fan since 2008, but have loved monsters my whole life.

Obscurity68
Ronin

Post by Obscurity68 »

Hey, I joined over the weekend, I've been a big fan of Godzilla since I was five years old, but never really had anyone who shared the same interests, so I thought it would be fitting to join TK. Not much else to say, but I'm a huge horror movie fan as well as giant monster movies. My favorite would have to be Friday the 13th. I'm heading down to Spooky Empire in Orlando this April, some Godzilla actors are going to be there, as well as the legend Alice Cooper, I'm just counting down the days.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Welcome to Hell, enjoy the cancer.

This place is not as it seems. You will see real fast...
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Axine
Ronin

Post by Axine »

Hello everyone. After watching the Godzilla 2014 movie, I began to watch some of the older G-films and I became a lurker on this cite. Looking forward to some good 'ole Godzilla discussions!

SpaceGodzilla1992
Yojimbo

Post by SpaceGodzilla1992 »

Hello, my name is Joseph. I came here because of all of the hype surrounding Shin Gojira. My favorite kaiju is SpaceGodzilla and I was born in 1992 (thus the name. I'm so original.)

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

Axine wrote:Hello everyone. After watching the Godzilla 2014 movie, I began to watch some of the older G-films and I became a lurker on this cite. Looking forward to some good 'ole Godzilla discussions!
Hello, Axnie. Have you seen Destroy all monsters yet?
Great movie, IMO.
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Lolitra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lolitra »

Hello!

Just another monster fan here. Believe it or not, I started with Ultra stuff a guy I knew got me into. Branched out into Godzilla, and I'm really excited to hear news about the newest film. Please be kind to me!
Waterproof

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Axine wrote:Hello everyone. After watching the Godzilla 2014 movie, I began to watch some of the older G-films and I became a lurker on this cite. Looking forward to some good 'ole Godzilla discussions!
And here I was just lamenting how G14 hasn't brought in any new fans. You just proved me wrong, welcome to the boards!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tally Guy
Ronin

Post by Tally Guy »

What are the odds? Another new member posting in the New Member Intro thread?

I've been a Godzilla fan since I was very young. I had all the Trendmaster toys as a kid and I sought out any Godzilla movie I could find. I'm excited about Resurgence, and I figured this was the place to be to talk G. So here I am.
Everything good dies here. Even the stars...

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Tally Guy wrote:What are the odds? Another new member posting in the New Member Intro thread?.
Truly the most baffling of scientific anomalies.

Welcome to TK! Hope you enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to contribute to every thread that piques your interest!

advi_
Young Farmer

Post by advi_ »

Hey all. My name is Troy.

I haven't seen many Godzilla films, but out of what I have seen, they're pretty good. I can't wait to further discuss on this forum. :)

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

advi_ wrote:Hey all. My name is Troy.

I haven't seen many Godzilla films, but out of what I have seen, they're pretty good. I can't wait to further discuss on this forum. :)
Hello, and welcome To The Toho Kingdom Forums!
Godzilla

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Hello all, I'm new to the forums, but not the site. Been following for years, and recently decided to make an account. Been a Godzilla fans since I was young, first films I saw were Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla(1974) and Godzilla: King of the Monsters(With Raymond Bur). By now I've seen all but the upcoming Resurgence film. (Debating on whether I'll see that one, probably when it's way down in price for dvds.) I also own many of the Trendmasters figures, and own some MonsterARTS. Favorite of the franchise is hard for me to say... I'm debating between Millenium and Godzilla(2014) as my #1 favorites since both did so much right in rebooting(Though I admit the latter has issues).

I'm also a bit of a role player, but it's been years since I've done any forum roleplaying, more been in the IM rping for years, but the group I rped with is no longer rping with me. So I'm looking around a bit for a new group to scratch that itch. Which brings me to the name, it's partly for one of my characters. As well as my real name. I'm not actually a doctor or professor, but my character is a scientist, and he specializes in studying a particular fan kaiju I own. Just he shares my surname, depending on which generation we're talking about, that is the only name he shares.

Finally, will be posting elsewhere if I feel my view can add something, otherwise, don't expect much out of me outside of the RPG forums and topics on upcoming films. (Yeah, more of a lurker, bad habit, but I'm also kind of busy usually, so can't be helped.)

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Welcome to TK Dr. Carter!