New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Sauron wrote:Hi all, Sauron here.

I'm a long time kaiju fan, coming back to the hobby after a five year layoff. I look forward to some fun conversations and being a part of the community again!

Thanks for having me.
Oh hey there you are. :D
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

JimmyD1318
Samurai

Post by JimmyD1318 »

Not really a 'new' member, but I have been gone for so long that I feel new coming back again. My name is Jim and I am a huge G fan. I'm also a college student now in my senior year. My degrees are English Literature with a Creative Writing Minor and also a degree in Philosophy. I'm also a published author with a couple of books under my belt. I have been a literary guest at a few sci-fi conventions and moderated several Godzilla panels. I decided to come back and see what was going on with my old stomping grounds here. Peace to all of you and I will see you around the forums.
Godzilla forever.
http://www.jimmygillentine.com
yaburu said:
I swear, one of these days, these trolls are going to pull a skreeonk Voltron and combine themselves into one mega-troll.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

JimmyD1318 wrote:Not really a 'new' member, but I have been gone for so long that I feel new coming back again. My name is Jim and I am a huge G fan. I'm also a college student now in my senior year. My degrees are English Literature with a Creative Writing Minor and also a degree in Philosophy. I'm also a published author with a couple of books under my belt. I have been a literary guest at a few sci-fi conventions and moderated several Godzilla panels. I decided to come back and see what was going on with my old stomping grounds here. Peace to all of you and I will see you around the forums.
Welcome (back)! :) When were you last active?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JimmyD1318 wrote:Not really a 'new' member, but I have been gone for so long that I feel new coming back again. My name is Jim and I am a huge G fan. I'm also a college student now in my senior year. My degrees are English Literature with a Creative Writing Minor and also a degree in Philosophy. I'm also a published author with a couple of books under my belt. I have been a literary guest at a few sci-fi conventions and moderated several Godzilla panels. I decided to come back and see what was going on with my old stomping grounds here. Peace to all of you and I will see you around the forums.
You left us and all of a sudden you want us to welcome you back like as if nothing happened? Do you know how much we suffered after you left? I mean it was hard, you weren't here for the bad times but we had to keep going. We were finally at peace with you gone and now......we dont know what to think Jim. Not to mention how much the kids suffered.....But hey, soooo glad your life was better without us. You said you were stepping out for milk.

Sorry im not forgiving you that easily Jim.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Welcome back!

RIP Evan.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Welcome Back Jimmy D!
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

JimmyD1318
Samurai

Post by JimmyD1318 »

goji89 wrote:
You left us and all of a sudden you want us to welcome you back like as if nothing happened? Do you know how much we suffered after you left? I mean it was hard, you weren't here for the bad times but we had to keep going. We were finally at peace with you gone and now......we dont know what to think Jim. Not to mention how much the kids suffered.....But hey, soooo glad your life was better without us. You said you were stepping out for milk.

Sorry im not forgiving you that easily Jim.
Dang...I feel so small now...

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
Zarm wrote: When were you last active?

Don't get me lying. Maybe back in 2014...
Godzilla forever.
http://www.jimmygillentine.com
yaburu said:
I swear, one of these days, these trolls are going to pull a skreeonk Voltron and combine themselves into one mega-troll.

KappaJoe
Ronin

Post by KappaJoe »

Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

KappaJoe wrote:Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D
Welcome to the madhouse. :) Declare your stance on the important issues- the Heisei era, the animes, G14, and The Last Jedi (which will inevitably come up far more often than it has any right to on a Godzilla forum). Then all your allies and enemies-to-be can pre-sort them your social status into their side of the debates. ;)

Joking aside, glad to have you aboard!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Post by KappaJoe »

Zarm wrote:
KappaJoe wrote:Hi,new guy here,been a kaiju fan since the 80's because of vhs rentals and a hand me down shogun warriors godzilla. :D
Welcome to the madhouse. :) Declare your stance on the important issues- the Heisei era, the animes, G14, and The Last Jedi (which will inevitably come up far more often than it has any right to on a Godzilla forum). Then all your allies and enemies-to-be can pre-sort them your social status into their side of the debates. ;)

Hah,thanks,uhhh I like showa but I did see the Heisei in theaters with Biollante till Versus KG,The new Star wars is confusing :huge:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

KappaJoe wrote:
Zarm wrote:

Hah,thanks,uhhh I like showa but I did see the Heisei in theaters with Biollante till Versus KG,The new Star wars is confusing :huge:
Oh, man- I am quite jealous! Biollante on the big screen must have been a treat!

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Post by KappaJoe »

Zarm wrote:
KappaJoe wrote:
Zarm wrote:

Oh, man- I am quite jealous! Biollante on the big screen must have been a treat!
The foggy lake scenes were amazing,funny I actually haven't seen the movie on home video after that.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Welcome..... to Toho Kingdom Forums!

*Insert random argument of your choice here*

(But seriously, welcome! :D )

RIP Evan.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Amazing :lol:

Welcome!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Post by KappaJoe »

:D Thanks guys

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

KappaJoe wrote: I like showa
You are clearly a stand-up individual who will be a positive force in our community.

And yes, The Last Jedi is confusing. I can't cleanly put myself into either camp yet.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Welcome K.J...

I hope you enjoy your time here.

:thumbsup:
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

This is the best and worst thing I have ever seen.

Maranatha!

KappaJoe
Ronin

Post by KappaJoe »

JAGzilla wrote:
KappaJoe wrote: I like showa
You are clearly a stand-up individual who will be a positive force in our community.

And yes, The Last Jedi is confusing. I can't cleanly put myself into either camp yet.
Hah,I will try.thanks for the welcome!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Welcome KappaJoe. Nothing like memories of the Shogun Warriors line as a child. Got a few years on you as I was the perfect age when they 1st came out. Not too old to have them again though.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!